Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary (68130 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year / What Did You Do With Your First Salary? / The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by munalight(f): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
Abomi Igala me'gba oo
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by lereinter(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Before I used to think why people pray too much in Africa compared to the oyinbo people

Until a friend enlightened me about occurrences around

There's satanic arithmetic in Africa

This is also an example

Jehovah have mercy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
May our village people never write the last chapter of our various lives in Jesus name. So sad R. l. P
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
If we say make Dem. Give their lives to Jesus Christ Dem no go gree..
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
SuperKlean:
It will not be well with village people embarassed embarassed embarassed
Village people right now!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by MusaChukwudi: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
Toks2008:

If I say I don't understand your position I will only be a fool...

Nevertheless it is important for us to understand that death to us humans can be a misery and a mystery but to GOD it is home coming cos this earth is just a temporary abode for us.

People must die in one way or the other to create space for people to come in and the balance of life and death of humans must be maintained cos this earth has a finite space that can only accommodate a specified population of humans.

GOD is more concerned about our infinite indestructible souls which is the real us and not our destructible human bbodies.

People must die in different ways and no one can specifically predict how he or she will die...but the most important thing is where our souls go to.

It is well and I pray we all live long in Jesus name.

Such a sad tale.

What a load of RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Imagine

Just live your life and enjoy the little money you have joor

No time to dey think about the future when nor certain
how abt house rent & comfort?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Gabson001(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tina26:
Life is a scam. God is using us to play grand theft auto. May he be judged grin

Ignorance is deadly

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by DrLuv: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
kestolove95:
Na destiny..na so God plan am for am
No.wrong assumptiom
it is purely the enemys hand work.
Na Destiny killers eventually Got him.
May God deliver us all
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by ithink7: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
God doesn't plan evil. It's the work if the devil.

kestolove95:
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:12am On Oct 25, 2019
fortune1968:
It is a complex spiritual issue .We only talk about his latest life .Never forget that the soul in question had lived before .This occurrence could be settling some outstanding spiritual issues about him .

Are you an ECKist?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Skmoda360(m): 2:46am On Oct 25, 2019
beamtopola:

This is a lie from blogger. How can one person ansWers yoruba name, huasa/fulanic name and ibo? Na the waec guy him be?
He is from kogi bro.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Supnaija(m): 2:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Toks2008:

There was a criterium GOD used to Judge before Christ came...and that was simply their faith,belief and submission to him.

Romans 4:3
"Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness."

So which still boils down to the fact that our forefathers even most of our grandparents are all in hell because they believed in Amadioha and Sango etc. Right?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Franking: 4:18am On Oct 25, 2019
kestolove95:

Clap for God!
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Franking: 4:18am On Oct 25, 2019
SuperKlean:
It will not be well with village people embarassed embarassed embarassed

You won't see it as God's failure to protect him, abi?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Vikynas: 5:10am On Oct 25, 2019
How much is the salary
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Jackiestan: 5:20am On Oct 25, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Very strong network

Them take him matter serious o. Just when him think say Dem son forget..... Boooooom them kpai am
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by shantelleasante(f): 5:34am On Oct 25, 2019
kestolove95:
...This isnt true
Stop making insensitive statements about the Almighty Creator
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by drisalsha: 5:41am On Oct 25, 2019
Just imagine. RIP
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Mshad662(m): 5:58am On Oct 25, 2019
kestolove95:

If you die tomorrow hope you go see am as God's plan
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by rOsy247(f): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2019
Osinachi1:
cry cry cry

See my siggy

Gudguyz:
This one weak me oooo!!!!

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & electronics shop.Check my profile for details.Thanks

Una 2, fear God. Advertising in here shows you are both insensitive
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by krushdripper(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2019
ithink7:
God doesn't plan evil. It's the work if the devil.

Which God are you talking about? Allah, Krishna? Thor, odin? or Zeus? or is it Jehovah? Must be Jehovah, read your Bible well as to that and don't come making baseless assumptions or voicing another naive man's words.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by krushdripper(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2019
mii4u:

Just be careful of wat u say even if u are an atheist
Your theism keeps you mentally lazy and satisfied with confusion and not understanding, you're worse than the grand theft auto guy.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by krushdripper(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2019
Harrymax:

why are you so daft?
you might call yourself god based on your useless, stinking religion but you're not the God of that religion and that God did not ask you to insult anybody for him, oversabi hypocrite.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by krushdripper(m): 7:23am On Oct 25, 2019
mercyvivv:
RIP. Only God understands!
Sorry, there's no God to understand shit, just you having allowed others in the name of religion, set your heart and hormones to play you.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by krushdripper(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2019
tartar9:
Why do I find this amusing
Because you get serious reasoning problem.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by krushdripper(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2019
francisisking:
well since they did not come in contact with the law of God then what is generally accepted as a norm will be used and them not involving themselves in something harmful to their neighbours..
Hmmn Mr knowing God's mind wehdone.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2019
Sometimes we do not know why some things happen,but we just have to take it as it comes.
My aunt too fell sick immediately after service and died not long after.
She never married or had any child before leaving this world.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by SuperKlean(m): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2019
Franking:

You won't see it as God's failure to protect him, abi?
you just asked the wrong person this question
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by mii4u(f): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2019
krushdripper:
Your theism keeps you mentally lazy and satisfied with confusion and not understanding, you're worse than the grand theft auto guy.
Pls i don't hv ur time...just face front
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by krushdripper(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2019
mii4u:

Pls i don't hv ur time...just face front
what all you Godbots call God is highly non-existent, you better begin dealing with reality now as it is or remain in your contradicting fairy tale of faith that would eventually Bleep you up beyond your own recognition

The chronic self-centeredness the world has lured most of us into would not let you see how mediocre you are believing, thinking, praying to God while doing all you do to survive as a human being.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Imstrong2(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2019
munalight:
Abomi Igala me'gba oo
igbele e Abu ele ke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Dragnet Past Q & A And Gmat Here / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme / Glo Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.