Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary (68125 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year / What Did You Do With Your First Salary? / The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by dopedealer(m): 9:30am On Oct 25, 2019
millionboi2:
why must ur life depend on a particular paper......ok even if is true thy close dat door as u are meant to bliv,why not think of another?

Your comment is really exposing your ignorance in the spiritual world.
N.B: When village pple are on your matter no door you enter that they will not follow you. Speak no more !
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by mii4u(f): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2019
krushdripper:
what all you Godbots call God is highly non-existent, you better begin dealing with reality now as it is or remain in your contradicting fairy tale of faith that would eventually Bleep you up beyond your own recognition

The chronic self-centeredness the world has lured most of us into would not let you see how mediocre you are believing, thinking, praying to God while doing all you do to survive as a human being.
My brother, it's better i believe in God and later find out dat He is non existent than not to believe in His principles and later find out that He is there.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Toks2008:

From the stories in the holy books and people who have had a near death experience, it is believed that there are two places called heaven and hell.

I also understand from the holy books that if I accept Jesus as my saviour, I have a better chance of going to heaven...

I don't know if this is true or false but one thing I know is that it costs me absolutely nothing to accept Jesus as my saviour so I did just that in 1987.

If I die today through any means at all and I find out I made the right choice, I have everything to gain and nothing to lose but if I find out after I die that accepting Jesus was not necessary then I have nothing to lose.

Think about this.

Gosh, humans are such egocentric creature. What makes you think you have nothing to lose? Is your religion the only religion on the planet. Your religion is just one out of thousands of other religions. You have everything to lose as you would not believing in Jesus because either way the probability of haven picked the true religion out of thousands is slim. You and an atheist have about the same chances of haven picked the wrong faith.
You religious folks should just cut it with the whole religious supremacy bs already its nothing but divisive and becoming redundant.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Toks2008(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2019
iRyan:

Gosh, humans are such egocentric creature. What makes you think you have nothing to lose? Is your religion the only religion on the planet. Your religion is just one out of thousands of other religions. You have everything to lose as you would not believing in Jesus because either way the probability of haven picked the true religion out of thousands is slim. You and an atheist have about the same chances of haven picked the wrong faith.
You religious folks should just cut it with the whole religious supremacy bs already its nothing but divisive and becoming redundant.

Save all your rhetorical bugaboo.

After we die, one of us will finally know the truth.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by millionboi2: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2019
dopedealer:

Your comment is really exposing your ignorance in the spiritual world.
N.B: When village pple are on your matter no door you enter that they will not follow you. Speak no more !
Oga somthings are beta ignorant of jor.

Be happy.....u will die someday
Wetin u know,go know u
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2019
Toks2008:

Save all your rhetorical bugaboo.

After we die, one of us will finally know the truth.

Yeah we will die and find we were both wrong and end up in hell
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by kestolove95(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2019
Mshad662:

If you die tomorrow hope you go see am as God's plan
yes

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by backbone503(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2019
fortune1968:
It is a complex spiritual issue .We only talk about his latest life .Never forget that the soul in question had lived before .This occurrence could be settling some outstanding spiritual issues about him .

Its seeming complexity lies in its simplicity. Nothing happens to us thats unconnected with karma (good or bad) and reincarnation. We are all hear for a purpose, and no one spends a second longer once that purpose is actualized.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by munalight(f): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Imstrong2:
igbele e Abu ele ke?
Lafia
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Imstrong2(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
munalight:

Lafia
awah
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by hopefulLandlord: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
TheCalculator:

Even the so called atheists in Nigeria still believe in 'Village people'.

I'm an atheist in Nigeria and I don't believe in village people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I'm an atheist in Nigeria and I don't believe in village people
Good for u then, or perhaps u grew up abroad or something
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Grupo(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
TheCalculator:
Sad news
RIP

I am just thinking, if something like this happens in US or other European countries, what will they say, like we blame village people....the village mentality has eaten deep into the mentality of the average Nigerian, although, it can't be entirely disputed...

[s]Even the so called atheists in Nigeria still believe in 'Village people'.[/s]
Stop typing rubbish. I'm an atheist, living in Nigeria. There is nothing like village people.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Grupo:

Stop typing rubbish. I'm an atheist, living in Nigeria. There is nothing like village people.
Not all don't believe...Your background may be y u r an exception
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Grupo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
TheCalculator:

Not all don't believe...Your background may be y u r an exception

I lived a greater part of my life in the village.

What happened to this young man here is mere coincidence. And has nothing to do with either village or city people.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Generaloluseye: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2019
Grupo:

I lived a greater part of my life in the village.

What happened to this young man here is mere coincidence. And has nothing to do with either village or city people.

My brother, there is nothing like coincidence. Everything is predetermined.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by jrobbins: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2019
Kittex7:
Kogi fifu
That's how they used their witchcraft to crash our vp helicopter that year during campaign.
And it could be his destiny from his Creator. I'm in Anyigba Igala land right now
Igala wicked small. Not that friendly like other Nigeria tribes
Feeling Sad

Stop typing rubbish. What wickedness have Igala done to you as a person?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Generaloluseye: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2019
millionboi2:
why must ur life depend on a particular paper......ok even if is true thy close dat door as u are meant to bliv,why not think of another?

You just typed what village people wanted you to type
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Alberttahir: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by CaptainMitch: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2019
You are too fine, your complexion dey scatter my head smiley
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you an ECKist?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by IamPlato(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you an ECKist?
Hey Bitch! Whats Up With You? smiley
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:26am On Nov 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are you an ECKist?
Have we met before sis?!
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:55am On Nov 04, 2019
post=83720412:

Have we met before sis?!

I don't know. Do you think we have met?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57am On Nov 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't know. Do you think we have met?
Not so sure sis.
Maybe at a Barbecue parry, maybe not.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
post=83720590:

Not so sure sis.
Maybe at a Barbecue parry, maybe not.

Lol. Not me.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by krushdripper(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
mii4u:

My brother, it's better i believe in God and later find out dat He is non existent than not to believe in His principles and later find out that He is there.
principles kor, queenciples ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Dragnet Past Q & A And Gmat Here / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme / Glo Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.