Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus (53282 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / Unilag Student Survives Ritualist Attack On Campus ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Galaticos444: 4:44am On Oct 25, 2019
donbachi:
we dey talk campus, u dey talk who dem born and dem no born...as if na everybody wey don born go school.
no mind d guy as if Bill gate go skol?who skol help undecided
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by noisy45(m): 4:44am On Oct 25, 2019
angelusbrut:
Was coming back from my cousin's place and got to ziks flat,no bike,was waiting a classmate came around and opted to assist me.he walked me up to eyoita hall and opted to buy me suya worth 200 naira, I sat down ,na so local man sat on my back,next thing the 3rd leg begin they touch my back hard, I just pretended not to know what he was doing,next na hand on top my vita foam, na so I vex leave am with in 200 naira suya,the aboki man laugh tire, I think am in my 3rd year then, and I can afford 500 naira suya if I wish .that guy self,it's really embarrassing

Gay man cannot can grin grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Teebilion: 4:47am On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 25, 2019
noisy45:

Gay man cannot can grin grin

Well am a she
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Lightway: 4:51am On Oct 25, 2019
greggng:
It was the day tuition fee was increased and I got angry and decided to challenge the school authority....the whole student backed me up but I never knew it was fake support. All of them graduated and my own result was seized for speaking out against what I perceived as injustice. ...That result was seized for good one year and none of the students called to ask how I am doing ....one day I met one of the students and he was laughing at my condition ....he said , old boy...you go done dey work for chevron by now.....I was embarrass by that statement cos I expect those with result to 've gotten a job not me without result. My joy came the very day I was called to come pick up my result....my HOD sat ,me down and told me a story I cannot forget in a hurry....if you want the story mention me and I will give u the story

What is the story your HOD told you
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by noisy45(m): 4:51am On Oct 25, 2019
angelusbrut:

Well am a she

I never knew
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Galaticos444: 4:55am On Oct 25, 2019
During my skol days I was a Hunter,i can chase gals for Africa.i remember tossing dsame gal 2times in dsame evening obviously cos d gals hostel had no light dat day so d whole surrounding areas were dark,wen I approached her for d 2nd time dat evening she was like "ar u ok,aren't dsame person I gave my number not quite long ago".4rm dat moment i stopped meeting a gal in darkness

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by noisy45(m): 4:56am On Oct 25, 2019
Casalinda:
The thought of it is making me laugh out loud.....

Here is it was walking back from lecture all by myself to be honest I was really stressed and hungry I had set out early that day as I had 6am class, you know how difficult those days as a 200level law student. Was walking back through my department I had this feeling that I was alone and no one was coming at my back so decided to fart hehehehe it was loud that when I turned to look if it was only me, behold this three guys were behind me... heaven came down on me that day hehehehe

Did I mention they were cute ooh lord i was so ashamed of my self and destiny

You did well no one tushes fart. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by anonimi: 4:58am On Oct 25, 2019
greggng:
He consoled me for staying without my result for 1year...he told me all those that laughed at me will regret doing so. That the story he told me was a real life story but he brought it up to let me know that there is karma....That lots of students came to him personal to speak evil against me....that I am showing myself....that they only gave me fake support ...that I will have the last laugh....He prayed for me before I left his office.....The good news is that most of them that laughed at me during that painful period have all confessed ....I have forgiven them and even helped some of them.. I am not good at writing stories but I believe this little story about my life can inspire someone some day...Don't give up on saying the truth. Lots of people will be against you ....but you will laugh last

Thanks bro for standing up for justice and sharing your beautiful, courageous story.
May your tribe of enlightened truth seekers never diminish but keep growing in our famished land.
Amen.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by webizone(m): 4:58am On Oct 25, 2019
My most embarrassing campus moment was around my 200 level engineering exams. Men, 2nd year engineering na something else! Hardest year of the lot. I knew all semester that I didn't understand most of the courses and that failure was imminent so I locked up a week or two before exams and was reading hard. I was living almost like a madman (for those of you that watched taichi warrior where Jet Li mastered tai chi and how unkempt he was can picture how I was). My surroundings was scattered, dusty, unwashed dishes everywhere, damn, I noticed but I said, let me do it on Sunday. Unfortunately on Saturday, my sister who lives on her own, and travelled decided to show up at my house. If it was she alone, I wouldn't be bothered. But she came with my aunt, who came along with her friend. They couldn't even stay a minute. That day gon gon I clean house and never repeated the mistake ever.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by xperiencelove(m): 5:08am On Oct 25, 2019
In my 2nd year in 2011, a guy whom I thought is my friend and a lady planned between themselves to soil my name because I have been writing project software for computer science final year students and making money.
The lady just walked up to me and said I stole her laptop charger, I felt like slapping her but I controlled my emotions. I went ahead to report her to school security and they came to arrest her.
During interrogation, she mentioned this my guy as her witness and the guy was summoned. I was dumbfounded when the guy said I will be the one that stole the charger because I and the lady is the only one in our class using the same charger.
Immediately tear started rolling down from my eyes and I told the guy to remember all what I have done for him (I fed him every evening for over 2 months, taught him how to develop software but his memory doesn't grab the skills, borrowed him money several times without giving me back, etc), then I spoke on my loudest voice that "who ever plan this issue against me shall attend this institution in vain".
The security asked me to buy a new laptop charger and I handover 2k to them immediately and I left the security post depressed.
Lo and behold, the guy did not graduate, he had several carryover and he neglected them throughout the time frame he could have attended to it.
He came to school in vain though I am not happy with his predicament.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:15am On Oct 25, 2019
Oluwatosean:
One man's embarrassing moment is another man's cause for lafta..

Make i just camp for here laff small.

No embarrassing moment for me on campus (introvert man always minding his own business)

Same here.

Plus I didn't have time for any yeye girl. I no even send them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by catherineokezie(f): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2019
greggng:
It was the day tuition fee was increased and I got angry and decided to challenge the school authority....the whole student backed me up but I never knew it was fake support. All of them graduated and my own result was seized for speaking out against what I perceived as injustice. ...That result was seized for good one year and none of the students called to ask how I am doing ....one day I met one of the students and he was laughing at my condition ....he said , old boy...you go done dey work for chevron by now.....I was embarrass by that statement cos I expect those with result to 've gotten a job not me without result. My joy came the very day I was called to come pick up my result....my HOD sat ,me down and told me a story I cannot forget in a hurry....if you want the story mention me and I will give u the story
I want the story

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by saraki2019(m): 6:03am On Oct 25, 2019
LordAzubuike:
As an ugly boy, back then in campus, the ladies gave me a whole lotta unforgettable embarrassing moments.
Are you a male?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Kevinsamba: 6:16am On Oct 25, 2019
Mine was slightly different during a game,
One devilish ESUT player wire shot and I was sure it was out of bounds for our keeper and I also knew I couldn't head it out so I simply used my hand to hit it out
Omo come see different insult from my team mates the most painful was that even our keeper that knew he couldn't save it follow they insult me
Finally las Las they play the penalty and miss
Na so I just carry my boot and bag for head begin go hostel.
Chubhie:
My sliding tackles as a central defender gives my teammates and supporters of good ol Italian art of defending joy.

Now, conceding a late penalty via sliding tackle in front of your home fans in a knockout game was it for me grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by lexxyrule(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2019
The embarrassing moment didn't last for a week, but the event build up over the course of about 3 years.

There was this babe I was crushing on back then in my 200l. As a courageous boy, I followed my heart. Walked up to the bae , asked her out and as luck would support me, Sha gave in weeks later.

To cut the story short, everytime we Wan knack, the babe will tell me to be patient that's she's a virgin. After much ado over nothing, I was forced to believe her and we both started keeping and worshiping the virginity like it was some goddess.

Well, it happened that I was an idiot. A distant friend of mine was in those same year knacking the babe who claimed to be a virgin to me.

Now here's what's embarrassing. On a faithful day, I had a hot argument with the distant friend, peeps were much, my real OG were there, the babe there too. Then out of annoyance, then guy called me out, calling me all sorts of names like "gbewudani, mumu, and the wierdest words he can ever use". He then threw it at my face exposing the babe in the presence of my friends how he's been knacking her all along. It was so so embarrassing cos I made my friends believe she's a virgin. When I asked the girl, all she could say is she knew if she gave me sex I would have left and she loved me, she didn't want to lose me.

Omo con see how my friends dey use me dey pa that day?

I just jejely lost the fight with the guy, walked away from there (even though my stubborn friends kept following me and laffing) and it took me about a week to deal with that

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by DaddyMorenike: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2019
oloriLFC:
lmao! 'Tiger battery'
Shebi Iss that one you know abi
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by chiboy1116: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Mine was in 100lvl
After eating mama put rice and stew before exam Suddenly Hot shit catch me for lecture hall during exam.. So I had to hold it with every muscle in my buttocks, so as to not fall my hands and poo on myself in front of more than 200 ppl in that hall..
.it became unbearable I had to submit without finishing. Even my friends sitting at my front were angry they thought i had seen expo and finished first and went to submit without helping them due to the way i rushed to submit. Only if they knew the bomb is was holding in my buttocks..chaii
I just ran all the way to law department not far from hall and Thank God it was empty So I Took a Big Shit on the empty class and used my question paper as tissue..
That class is always busy but on that day God said He will make way where there seems to be no way.. A huge sign of relief came over me. Ever since I reduced eating mama put
u shit for inside class ? See one of Nigeria's problem here .

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Mine is when I'm in final year to present my project questions when I got to the Lecturer in charge I met some guys and some Ladies in his office when I gave him the project questions he removed it from the envelope he went through it after checking it he just fling it I was so embarrassed that day in the present of some guys and ladies I don't really know what to do again it was one of the guy that came to take me out when we got out it was that guy that told me that I should go and enveloped money for the Lecturer.The name of the institution is Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu - ode, ogun state.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by saraki2019(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2019
Waiting until on my pocket money finished before going to the bank and finding out that labour was on strike, had no ATM card with me ,had to beg a guy to pay for my transport back to hostel, starved for like a week, before I could get back to the bank to withdraw my cash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by PhyllsBaba(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2019
Yoouthu:
Well as an upcoming artiste I registered to perform at my University carnival. I was a very shy introvert so I decided to take some substances so as to gain confidence to perform in front of the crowd. Voila my time came and I was called on stage. What really happened I still can't remember all I know was that I started seeing stones, corn Hobbs(shuku agbado), bottle being thrown at me. The M.C just came to put his arm around me and walked me off the stage politely. How I didn't commit suicide that day I don't know. The most painful part was a girl that I was about to knack that was there. The girl said she saw someone that looks like me on stage. Me wey I be ode instead of me to deny I said yes na so she block me ooo. My only chance of getting laid at the University. 3 years after University at 25 am still a virgin na wa oo.
Hahaha... You no well o...
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by nams77: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2019
Casalinda:
The thought of it is making me laugh out loud.....

Here is it was walking back from lecture all by myself to be honest I was really stressed and hungry I had set out early that day as I had 6am class, you know how difficult those days as a 200level law student. Was walking back through my department I had this feeling that I was alone and no one was coming at my back so decided to fart hehehehe it was loud that when I turned to look if it was only me, behold this three guys were behind me... heaven came down on me that day hehehehe

Did I mention they were cute ooh lord i was so ashamed of my self and destiny
Lol. Years back, we argued that we had never seen any lady fart

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by tunary(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2019
Rapmoney:
Throwback Thursday: Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus

At one time or the other, we all had one embarrassing moment on campus that one would remember and just laugh...especially, after many years have gone by.

Mine:

In my 2nd year in school, I was chilling at Nwanyi Nempi pepper soup joint after a long boring lecture from a lecturer who took sadism as a hobby. I had a cold HARP in my front (mortuary standard). I say make I take am dey hold conscience because the stress too much for department. Not long, I saw this tall pretty light-skin girl passing. I was instantly attracted to her but I didn't follow her. I grew up with the mentality of not stopping a girl on the road; especially, when you are not coming from an opposite direction. I quickly did a research on her by asking someone at the joint as if I was working as an investigative journalist for Channels TV!!! I was able to get her name, level and department and the info that she's an 'aje-butter' from a known family in Onitsha. From that minute, I started plotting my 'graph'.

The next day, I planned I would approach her. After my first lecture, I went straight to her department (Computer Science) to accomplish my mission. Na so I spread like virus full everywhere...well polished shoes, starched and well pressed shirt, new haircut...come dey form James Bond. After hanging around for some time without seeing her, I decided it was an unsuccessful trip.

That same day, while discussing with friends at photo stands (where school photographers stayed), I saw her approaching. I pinched myself secretly and told myself that it is 'Now or Never'. Based on say I be Warri boy, I nor fit carry last. Right there, as crowded as the place was, I approached her and that was the killing mistake I made. This was what happened:

Me: Hi, Onyinyechi, how are you doing?

Babe: How did you know my name?

Me: They say when you're interested in someone, you would also be interested in things that pertain to them.

Babe: Really? You've not answered my question and moreover, I don't know you.

Me: OK, I got to know your name from a friend in your department. I'm interested in you...

Babe: (Speaking loudly and angrily to the hearing of every student present) You should have something better doing! Pls don't ever stop me again! Now take some steps back and behave as if this conversation never took place!!!

Ogbeni, na so I pose like vulture wey rain beat...right there wey I stand, malaria, typhoid and diarrhoea hold me at once. I come stand like image wey deh carve for shrine grin One side of my belle come dey do me like say I wan weewee, the other side come dey do me like say I wan poopoo. To look back na problem. Crowd of guys and babes dey observe me like cinema. Even my guys sef dey help me dey shame! I was receiving consoling pats on the back as if say my palee kpai! Dem say when house fall, goat go climb the roof. Na the courage say at least Warri boy try to try I take waka pass school gate that day. I nor gree show face for photo stands through out that semester.

It's been 18 years now but each time I remember this event, I just laugh it off as my most embarrassing moment on campus.

lol
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by tunary(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2019
donbachi:
Chai!...we wey no go school how we go do na...abi we go narate our experience as aristos.
No be only for school person dey experience things. you no dey go Bank? market, church, occasions
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2019
I never thought I'll never share my own cuz I don't want to remember it but I will. Maybe sharing it will help me heal from that painful embarrassment.
We were suppose to have this group presentation at 300L and as always I was group leader. Naturally group leaders will present the topic to the class and the lecturers and the lecturer in charge of the course will award mark to everyone in the group based on the group's performance in the presentation and individual contribution to the assignment.
I don't have problem presenting, Infact I've done that all my school years. I was always group leader so I always present except if the lecturer opted otherwise but that particular course was not my favorite and I don't know nada in it. Infact I hated it so much that I only pick the note whenever I'm trying to sleep and it's not coming. I'll start reading it then sleep go catch me.

Knowing fully well that I was going to present the topic, I decided to cheat. What I did was simple (or so I thought until everything scattered) I recorded all the presentation paper on my phone, bought an earphone and thought to myself that I'll just play it and listen to it while I repeat after it.
To be fair, I practiced it at home several times that I had even memorized all the words and I should have just used that but I was bent on doing what I planned.
D-day came, class was full cuz presentation is always like a test. The marks are awarded and they represent your test.
I got to the stage and played the recording (did as if I wanted to adjust my phone)
Na so wahala start oo. Lecturer was like... What's the topic of your group... (recording don dey play oo)
I said the topic then listened to recording, record don go pass introduction, na so I start to dey stammer. grin
I should have just removed the earpiece from my ears and see if I'll remember some of the words I memorized when I was practicing my scam but I was bent on catching up with that God forsaken recording that was playing so fast.
At a point, I thought of reaching out to my pocket and pausing it a little so I can catch my breath but already everybody was looking at me with shock written all over their faces and taking out my phone was a bad idea.
Everything just scatter. Luckily, one of the group members noticed that I wasn't myself, he quickly took it from me and started explaining the topic. He should have been made the group leader sef since that was he favourite course but na so dem think say na Kelvin fit do am...

That 5 minutes he spent explaining the topic while I stood behind him was the longest 5 minutes of my life. Shame almost made me shit for body grin

Last last, after presentation, the lecturer looked at me and was like, what is wrong with you?
I said nothing sir. He said then that nothing almost cost your group 30 marks. Everybody in class bursted into laughter.
Funny enough, the recording was still playing, how it manage to still be playing when presentation has ended is what baffled me. I must have recorded it really slowly that even if I was repeating after it, I would have sounded like a big fool. grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Divay22(f): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2019
tillaman:
My first year in school when I was strolling with this babe, I don spot her from class as soon as lecturer left I just follow the girl we were already Vibing as in I already held her hands damn the palm was so soft and cold I was beginning to imagine getting a mad handjob from her the next day cause I had a dunce roomie then, so as we dey waka naso 1 final year guy park his stupid Honda bulldog beside us and started finessing the babe naso the girl begin blush dude was like is that your brother and she said no that he’s a friend from class, I weak, sha the dude was like how far OG I just feigned a faint smile, the babe sha follow the guy, she just said we will see later, I was just lucky that I had a baseball cap on that day, some crazy boys were already saying bros sorry oo as per say my legs dey shake like Person wey climb Mount Everest, as I reach school gate I sweAr I just fly bike I no even negotiate price, Wey we don dey plan to go her hostel and violate her human rights, that moment I made up my mind to do the same thing to all those freshers too and I did it countless times too!!
The babe sef later carry her kpekus con beg me for house after Puna mileage don high finish for 400 level, she even lived with me for 2 months dey form serious relationship, do my laundry and warm my bed and I didn’t pity that puna I help her increase the mileage
Lol
You're so mean grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by tunary(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2019
Na wetin be the achievement for woman matter self. they amount to problems than good right from the days of Adam and ever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by NACE13: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Honestly, those ladies were constantly behaving like they suffer from chronic mood swings.

Don’t mind the boy. I saw him and was happy that he’d sympathize with me, instead he started laughing. Lol. He always thought everything was funny.

Don't mind these hypocrites claiming holier than thou. I remember when I was undergoing my clearance to collect my result for NYSC. I went into student affairs office to sign a form and the lady there refused to sign my clearance form because I was rocking this pair of "crazy jean" trousers.
She was even comparing me to a mad man on the streets, her silly coworkers even joined the assault. I just kept on smiling at her, she even became more irritated because I was smiling/chuckling. I didn't even beg her, after few seconds she decided to sign the form.

I don't know why these people think they have such power to wield around, expecting us to always be at their mercy.

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by Divay22(f): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2019
greggng:
Share it na sad

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by ezewealth(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2019
After failed attempt of getting babe way i go lure to my za oza room. I remain a virgin till my 500l, i got a fine sweet girl i lured to my oza room.

In my room,we were still touching and kissing.i was squeezing the life out hr breast, spoilt almost all her vintages shit button,
She then put hand under my joggers and pulled out my thomas grin, as she pulled out my thomas na so i poured all my akamu(sperm) on her. Oboy d gal start my shout and para. "Y did i poured my nonsense on her" dat i am very stupid and she was slapping me up and down, i was begging like mumu, her shouting attracted all my lodge mate, and dey where knocking on my door to knw what happened, she opened the door and narrated the story to dem, she even showed dem d gallon of sperm on her cloth. She told dem "we have even started anything o, she just out my dick and i started pouring nonsense on her". I have never been embarrassed like dat in my whole. U have to see d laugh on everybody's face. I just kept my face like a 5yr old boy that was denied food in a birthday party. D next morning i packed my beg to my guy lodge, told him what happened. For one week my guy just dey laugh me

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus by greggng: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2019
Divay22:

Share it na sad

I have already shared the story ...just read on

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.