Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her (6904 Views)

University Student Shares Screenshots Of A Lecturer Harassing Her For Sex / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

there is what is called being professional in your line of duty, also understanding emotional intelligence is very paramount to success in workplace, just because a lady was nice to a guy or they communicated well doesnt mean she wants him... this is how women sue for sexual harassment and starts doing metoo on man's head.

in some organisations that take professionalism very seriously.....just saying you are beautiful to a female client or worker can get a man sacked.

really ! biko organisation or firms like where ?? since when did tellin a lady she's beautiful becums an harassment n not compliment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
pocohantas:

NOBODY WOULD GET SACKED FOR THIS. In which organization would that happen? While we are warned to be careful around colleagues and clients, no one gets sacked for complimenting anyone.

There are steps for enforcing such punitive measures. You don't skip verbal warning, caution, suspension...etc and go to DISMISSAL.

She has told him she doesn't want to talk to him. She has 25 unread messages. She ignored all and chose to chat the strange number.

She said she will block him if he messages her again. Why didn't she just block him straight up. Why escalate it to Bolt? What does she want? He should get sacked?

There is how she can politely tell him off and he would get the message. Probably learn a lesson too. Please, ladies should chill. Sometimes a young man doesn't mean harm, but he probably doesn't know how to engage a woman PROFESSIONALLY.

1)THEY DO, this is not Nigerian banks or some Nigerian organisation where they do any how, so you cant say they dont, some of the startups backed by foreign money in Nigeria here do have strict guidelines about how to interact with female colleagues and clients and what is permitted in the workplace. something like that can tarnish the image of the company and bring law suits

2)it is illegal to send unsolicited messages to riders after a trip, the main purpose of the taxi app is to help riders move from one place to another not to date, if he wanted a date he should go find a dating app..just because the driver has a user personal number does not mean he can misuse it.

i dont know how people do things here but in saner climate of these would have brought law suits against him and the company

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
pocohantas:
That said,

I wouldn't know if it's against Bolt's rule, but I see nothing wrong in a driver declaring interest in a passenger, AFTER WORK HOURS.

The only issue I see here is the time. I would have ignored till morning. Then I will address the time issue.

If a driver works from 6am to 9pm, it isn't rocket science that he will most likely look for a soulmate within his working hours. The one that work brings to him. Even bankers pick numbers from deposit slips and all. I haven't seen these girls complaining of that one. What of doctors?

I lost count of the number of times I had drivers ask what I will be doing by weekend. I politely decline, no need going to escalate it to "UBER" because a young man was attracted to a young lady- WHICH IS VERY NATURAL. When no be say im send me nude or life-threatening messages.

Some of these ladies should get over themselves. Men will always declare interest in you, it is VERY natural and legal.

A simpu yes or no would suffice.
Promise to stop.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
ericsmith:

really ! biko organisation or firms like where ?? since when did tellin a lady she's beautiful becums an harassment n not compliment.

many foreign companies and startups take this things seriously.... they consider it as inappropriate compliments, once reported to the HR, you are a goner.

because where you work it is acceptable to compliment a woman does not mean in another company it is acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by pocohantas(f): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

1)THEY DO, this is not Nigerian banks or some Nigerian organisation where they do any how, so you cant say they dont, some of the startups backed by foreign money in Nigeria here do have strict guidelines about how to interact with female colleagues and clients and what is permitted in the workplace. something like that can tarnish the image of the company and bring law suits

2)it is illegal to send unsolicited messages to riders after a trip, the main purpose of the taxi app is to help riders move from one place to another not to date, if he wanted a date he should go find a dating app..just because the driver has a user personal number does not mean he can misuse it.

i dont know how people do things here but in saner climate of these would have brought law suits against him and the company

1. Like I said before, no one gets sacked for COMPLIMENTING a colleague or client with something as basic as "you are beautiful" or "you look beautiful". Probably in Middle East or if it is clearly stated out in their staff book as A DON'T. Men will always compliment women, if we want to start sacking or suing men for such, one-third of men would probably end up jobless or in prisons.

Maybe you should give just one name of an organisation where people get sacked for complimenting colleagues. I wonder how such workplace would be grin

Come to think of it, what happens when the woman does the complimenting?

2. I gave my personal opinion. I never said it conformed with Bolt's standard. I actually did say, I don't know their stand on this.

3. Go help sue Bolt. I am sure if you and your legal team go through their rules- you will see a loophole to exploit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2019
pocohantas:

1. Like I said before, no one gets sacked for COMPLIMENTING a colleague or client with something as basic as "you are beautiful" or "you look beautiful". Probably in Middle East. Men will always compliment women, it we want to start sacking or suing men for such, one-third of men would probably end up jobless or in prisons.

Maybe you should give just one name of an organisation where people get sacked for complimenting colleagues. I wonder how such workplace would be grin

2. I gave my personal opinion. I never said it conformed with Bolt's standard. I actually did say, I don't know their stand on this.

3. Go help sue Bolt. I am sure if you and your legal team go through their rules- you will see a loophole to exploit.

Are you in this World?, have you not been listening to the news daily of men even in the western world getting sacked for just complimenting a woman, even here in Nigeria, men get sack for that. these are the stuff that lead to the metoo movement. sure, many are pure scam but organisations do not care, there job is to make money for shareholders and not to spoil their name in a sexual harassment scandal.

pls google Employee Sexual Harassment Policy to know what is appropriate in the workplace in many serious organisation and most of the times the law always favours women because of the slogan of equal opportunity and other liberal fancy slogans

Andela has a strict Employee Sexual Harassment Policy, this i know about. this was a topic the HR always focus on.

and lastly, i am not a lawyer but all these start ups knows what's up and what can do damage to their brand so they always take action fast

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

many foreign companies and startups take this things seriously.... they consider it as inappropriate compliments, once reported to the HR, you are a goner.

because where you work it is acceptable to compliment a woman does not mean in another company it is acceptable.

i don't think there is any company bearing "many foreign" ask u to mention some names then i can tell u what i know.
compliment is welcomed anywhere just as flirting with client after working hrs will only attract warming or @most a short suspension.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by pocohantas(f): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
lilwetdick:

Are you in this World, have you not been listening to the news daily of men even in the western world getting sacked for just complimenting a woman, even here in Nigeria, men get sack for that.

pls google Employee Sexual Harassment Policy to know what is appropriate in the workplace in many serious organisation.

Andela has a strict Employee Sexual Harassment Policy, this i know about. this was a topic the HR always focus on.

and lastly, i am not a lawyer but all these start ups knows what's up and what can do damage to their brand so they always take action fast

So complimenting a colleague is SEXUAL HARASSMENT? We are in perilous times.

I don't know any man that has gotten sacked for that. In this social media generation, I am sure such would have made the news.

Compaines and ladies enforcing such should chill. I am very intolerant of sexual harrassment, but not to a point where men can't even interact with women without expecting to be slammed with a sexual harassment charge.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
ericsmith:

i don't think there is any company bearing "many foreign" ask u to mention some names then i can tell u what i know.
compliment is welcomed anywhere just as flirting with client after working hrs will only attract warming or @most a short suspension.

Andela, once you are reported to the HR for inappropriate compliment even if you said she is beautiful and she felt it is inappropriate compliment, goodbye to your job.

in that company they take it very serious and many startups here in Nigeria have a zero tolerance policy to inappropriate behaviors in the workplace
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
the driver should know when to act professional and when not to.u no dey poo poo for where u dey get ur daily bread..many guys ought to know this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
pocohantas:

So complimenting a colleague is SEXUAL HARASSMENT? We are in perilous times.

I don't know any man that has gotten sacked for that. In this social media generation, I am sure such would have made the news.

Compaines and ladies enforcing such should chill. I am very intolerant of sexual harrassment, but not to a point where men can't even interact with women without expecting to be slammed with a sexual harassment charge.

search on the internet and you will see lot of cases of men getting sacked because of that even female clients reporting a male staff to management for inappropriate compliments.

this i got from quora

You are not allowed to compliment a subordinate in any way except for performance issues and then it is best done as part of a formal review. If you are in a management position you are not allowed to look at a subordinate anywhere except from their eyebrows to their chin. Looking anywhere else is inappropriate.

times are changing

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-now-inappropriate-for-any-male-to-say-%E2%80%9CYou-look-nice-today%E2%80%9D-or-%E2%80%9CThat%E2%80%99s-a-pretty-dress%E2%80%9D-to-a-fellow-female-employee

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Shibaraba:
Took my guy's car and phone for a spin to experience it.... We still nacking till date. Dropped her at a club ended the trip and went inside after she paid. She saw me at a junction and told her friends that's the uber guy. Me was just flexing normally. Later she called me to their table and said she was uncomfortable that I was still around. I told her no worries but hope she won't mind a bottle. Na there I start. Dropped one casket her mouth change. I wanted to leave she said no stay. Called my guy to drive mine over. He too came inside . Baba see babes choose one. Lady asked if I would be driving home this late since we're already high. I told her I sleep where I rock. Accompanied me to car park. When I press remote and the Benz do piun piun na there she start to wet. My prick peel that nite. Over nacking. Morning time my name change to baby. Funny thing her friends weeks later confessed they kept searching on uber for me if I go show on app.

Bottom line. Get the bar. They will surround you. Even the so called decent ones.
hope u wear CD.stds full town.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Offpoint:
He did nothing wrong, I don't what all the fuzz's about.
the time he picked her in his car and she was dropping off that was the time he ought to have asked her if it was ok he called her later in the day.na so gentleman they do am and na dere im for get the code wether she will be interested or not.not just collect her number on code and start calling her and acting agressive.if na yankee them fit fire am for sexual harrrasement.na sense dem dey take do things o.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
pocohantas:
That said,

I wouldn't know if it's against Bolt's rule, but I see nothing wrong in a driver declaring interest in a passenger, AFTER WORK HOURS.

The only issue I see here is the time. I would have ignored till morning. Then I will address the time issue.

If a driver works from 6am to 9pm, it isn't rocket science that he will most likely look for a soulmate within his working hours. The one that work brings to him. Even bankers pick numbers from deposit slips and all. I haven't seen these girls complaining of that one. What of doctors?

I lost count of the number of times I had drivers ask what I will be doing by weekend. I politely decline, no need going to escalate it to "UBER" because a young man was attracted to a young lady- WHICH IS VERY NATURAL. When no be say im send me nude or life-threatening messages.

Some of these ladies should get over themselves. Men will always declare interest in you, it is VERY natural and legal.

Go back & re-read the whole messages the guy sent, He kept on coming. He doesn't want to accept rejection & that is why she had to report him,

He even blocked him & he tried reaching her with another number. This is purely harassment.

Men always get aggressive when rejected. They should stop

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by pocohantas(f): 12:03am On Oct 25, 2019
truthsayer009:

Go back & re-read the whole messages the guy sent, He kept on coming. He doesn't want to accept rejection & that is why she had to report him,

He even blocked him & he tried reaching her with another number. This is purely harassment.

Men always get aggressive when rejected. They should stop

Where exactly did you see this?

All the screenshots na one number. Or did I miss something?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 25, 2019
lefulefu:
hope u wear CD.stds full town.
Brother I dey tell you. Thick stds

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:36am On Oct 25, 2019
Octopusssy:

So you had nacks with some random chick you just met? That is how some of you play ludo with your destinies.

Don’t mind him. He’s here shamelessly writing about it.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:42am On Oct 25, 2019
Clout chaser.

Couldn’t even blur his name and face and number.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:44am On Oct 25, 2019
lefulefu:
the time he picked her in his car and she was dropping off that was the time he ought to have asked her if it was ok he called her later in the day.na so gentleman they do am and na dere im for get the code wether she will be interested or not.not just collect her number on code and start calling her and acting agressive.if na yankee them fit fire am for sexual harrrasement.na sense dem dey take do things o.

True, though.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by falcon01: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2019
pocohantas:
That said,

And for the guys, some ladies are just good conversationists. It isn't a green light, it doesn't mean they want to see you again- let alone date you. If you extend a hand of friendship and she declines...PLS BACKOFF.
I'm in love with your Brain
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Sterope(f): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2019
If the feelings were mutual, she would have been flattered. undecided

Some women misuse the word “sexual harassment". Organisations are not helping either. The rules preventing sexual harassment in the workplace are far too strict. Women are being treated like eggs. They can as well bar women from working. undecided

pocohantas:

NOBODY WOULD GET SACKED FOR THIS. In which organization would that happen? While we are warned to be careful around colleagues and clients, no one gets sacked for complimenting anyone.

There are steps for enforcing such punitive measures. You don't skip verbal warning, caution, suspension...etc and go to DISMISSAL.

She has told him she doesn't want to talk to him. She has 25 unread messages. She ignored all and chose to chat the strange number.

She said she will block him if he messages her again. Why didn't she just block him straight up. Why escalate it to Bolt? What does she want? He should get sacked?

There is how she can politely tell him off and he would get the message. Probably learn a lesson too. Please, ladies should chill. Sometimes a young man doesn't mean harm, but he probably doesn't know how to engage a woman PROFESSIONALLY.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Sterope(f): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2019
Contacting her must have definitely felt invasive. She could have expressed her feelings, warned him and blocked his ass.

lefulefu:
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by remele2(f): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2019
If na pilot now, u will immediately Rush to save his number and keep the conversation rolling...
Well, if you dnt know,
A pilot is also a Transporter

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by marostan(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2019
Anything just to trend on social media. Must she call out the guy? There isnt anything unhealthy about his advances towards her. Is he the only guy throwing advances at her with that 25unread messages. She dey form porshe! Who's your daddy?
Mister, buckle up and double your hustle. No skin pain! Las las nah farming tool she be.

Next topic please!
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by ruggedtimi(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2019
there is nothing wrong the guy shooting his shot
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Prettiedame: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Who is this lalasticlala everybody calls on?
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by 9jaBloke: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2019
Prettiedame:

Who is this lalasticlala everybody calls on?

He is the General Manager of nairaland
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Offpoint: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2019
lefulefu:
it fit be him no wan hala during working hours naw, and na night ladies dey feel lonely pass. he just miss calculate....

either ways, na as him no hold money na cuz all this casala... if sey money plenty him hand, we for no hear this.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2019
Sterope:
Contacting her must have definitely felt invasive. She could have expressed her feelings, warn him and blocked his ass.

exactly
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by davillian(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2019
The guy did not use the right attacking formations he is a learner....
Re: Lady Shares Screenshots Of Intimate Messages An E-cab Driver Sent Her by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Offpoint:

it fit be him no wan hala during working hours naw, and na night ladies dey feel lonely pass. he just miss calculate....

either ways, na as him no hold money na cuz all this casala... if sey money plenty him hand, we for no hear this.
if to say im get plenty money he for no dey do uber nau.everrything for life na sense dem dey take do am.its just the same way some guys go collect your phone on code dey copy down the female numbers for your phone and dem go start to dey call the numbers and harrass them.e no male sense nau.as the girl catch im interest the right thing to do as a gentleman is to request of her the time he drop her to know if its ok to call her number in the evening when im don close from work.from the girl reception im go know wether it will be ok to call her later.though for naija we go just collect a girl number without her consent then start calling and harrassing her.in saner climes them dey call that stalking and in a professional setting the dude can lose his job in the blink of an eye.anyway lets hope the company wey employ just only suspend am for some days and no sack am cos if na sack then na to enter street again dey look for another job.just imagine the situation was reversed and you go a transport company go book down your name.u pay the female cashier your fare and she take down your number.then after the trip you reach your destination and a female voice call your line and you ask who is that and she tells you na that female cashier of that certain transport line of so and so.you recall the female cashier na one very ugly mbeke with big tribal marks for cheeks and unwashed hair cheesy...tell me u go agree converse with her? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another / The Big Mummy / Curvy Women Overly Rated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.