Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Boobs And Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boobs And Ass (1959 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos / Increase Your Breasts And Ass Size By Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobs And Ass by lukui: 3:56am On Oct 25, 2019
Just ask yourself, were boobs and ass made for posting nudes online? How was life before the advent of social media, or even western civilisation itself? Was Africa so barbaric, archaic and culture less?
How did our fore fathers lived before the white men came? There was little or no cases of rape

Couldn't keep wondering how life was or were in the olden days where

1. There was no social media for women to be posting nude
2There was morality in the society and you cannot dress anyhow
3. There were less reports of rape cases
4. There was toasting under the tree between prospecting couples
5.There was true love between men and women
6. The society sees marriage as solution to prevent lewdness, promiscuity and prostitution
7. There were no prostitutes in the town or were stoned to death

I just keep wondering sha!!!

OR MAY BE I AM DREAMING, lemme go back to my dreams, #good morning grin grin grin
Re: Boobs And Ass by Burgerlomo: 4:18am On Oct 25, 2019
What is happening now is just a Next Level things grin

1 Like

Re: Boobs And Ass by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:31am On Oct 25, 2019
angry

do you as wonder what will happen in the next generation?

1 Like

Re: Boobs And Ass by Lordwheez(m): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2019
Yeah.... It is what it is...

1 Like

Re: Boobs And Ass by lukui: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
angry

do you as wonder what will happen in the next generation?

what will happen?

1 Like

Re: Boobs And Ass by lukui: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2019
may be people will not be wearing clothes on the road again

1 Like

Re: Boobs And Ass by purples25(f): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2019
This is not even a problem to bother about. Every human will answer to God for his/her deeds including the o.p. The world is like an engine that works to the desires of humans inhabiting it at the moment. Guard yourself and your family morally before you leave here. Remember we are all just visitors on earth, forget what is happening, make your lil impact, survive and go.
Re: Boobs And Ass by Thebwoy: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2019
Talking about dressing anyhow, b4 civilization.
We all go about naked but because of our belief, they're weren't anything like rape.

Rape
Prostitution and all those morality started because everyone believe that nothing will happen to them if they do it without being caught.
Imagine we still practice our traditional religion, things would have been better, there would have been less morality just like countries that don't have internet and still do there traditional stuffs
Re: Boobs And Ass by AfroKnight: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2019
lukui:
Just ask yourself, were boobs and ass made for posting nudes online? How was life before the advent of social media, or even western civilisation itself? Was Africa so barbaric, archaic and culture less?
How did our fore fathers lived before the white men came? There was little or no cases of rape

Couldn't keep wondering how life was or were in the olden days where

1. There was no social media for women to be posting nude
2There was morality in the society and you cannot dress anyhow
3. There were less reports of rape cases
4. There was toasting under the tree between prospecting couples
5.There was true love between men and women
6. The society sees marriage as solution to prevent lewdness, promiscuity and prostitution
7. There were no prostitutes in the town or were stoned to death

I just keep wondering sha!!!

OR MAY BE I AM DREAMING, lemme go back to my dreams, #good morning grin grin grin

Don’t be too certain.

We (in Nigeria) have no detailed (true) records of our lives and our styles of government before the slave trade era. What we have is folk tales and myths and origin stories told to the first missionaries and slave traders who in turn documented them for us.

You are right about one thing though:
*Less reports of rape*

Because who would you report to? A chief who snatched someone’s beautiful wife to add to his harem? The African slave trader who stole women and children from a neighbouring village? We were not a perfect society and rape is as old as sex.

Like I said, the documents depicting that era were oral renditions passed down ancestors to descendants and then to explorers and those oral records are not reliable. They were mostly metaphorical tales to teach children the consequences of their actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Why Is That The Person You Dont Have Any Affection For Keep Coming To You? / Watch Video: Massively Endowed Beautiful Lady Goes Completely Unclad Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.