Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] (9176 Views)

Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately / Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] / I Heard This Happened And I Was Like Why Did She Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Lightway: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:

You only need one account to publish as many books by different authors or pen name as possible. Multiple accounts will put you in trouble if you're not careful — if you're a beginner, stick with just 1, else, you may cry when Amazon catches you.

Using same payment on different accounts? That's a beautiful risk no one should ever try.
This request might sound like I'm asking for too much..

But can you please, send me the pics you posted on site showing how to fill the form?... I can drop my phone number if you agree

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Ballary(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:
When the laptops arrive, I'll unbox them and send them to the students to get started. Graphic design first.

Dear ladies and gentlemen, you better take action before depression takes you.

Enough said.
boss,please I will like to meet you in person.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by officialfestus(m): 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:

1. visit www.kdp.amazon.com and register
2. Also visit www.payoneer.com and register
3. Link the two accounts and fill your tax form on Amazon
4. Write, publish, repeat

For further info, Google it or use YouTube.
ok thanks
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by prince985(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
What kinda books do you write?
Are long novels lucrative?
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by OluwasureGig: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
ilegendd I live in pH and wouldn't mind being one of your students. don't know if you can help me boss
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Osezzua(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Following this
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Drone20(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bros Ilegend I go like join this ur paroll considering the fact that am good at fast typing with a laptop and am almost completing my first book which I did with my phone, it will be a pleasure to work with you sir Ilegend pls sir

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Lexastories(f): 8:52am On Oct 26, 2019
iLegendd:
I always tell Nigerian youths that making money isn't hard, but staying focused is. One way I urge them to make legit money is through book writing.

A lot of Nigerian youths always think they are smart. Honestly, they are. Now, since you're smart, why not you write a book on that thing you're smart on and make a killing? The next thing you'll hear is, "But I'm not a writer like you."

But you're smart, so be wise. By the way, who told you I'm a writer? I'm not — I'm just like you, but the difference is: I discovered an oil and I'm drilling it with my fingers — I can't wait for shovel or other drilling equipment.

The oil and gas I discovered some years ago is: Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP). Ever since I realized mastering this business is way better than working in an oil company, I never looked back and NEVER will.

If someone like me, who is from an oil producing state/community does not care about working in an oil company anymore, why should you?

Ever since I started this business or should I say, I took this business seriously, I have never lacked money and never will.

Buhari's induced hunger pushed me into this business and I'm grateful for that. At least, the worst president has pushed me to financial freedom.

In this business, I have made 300k in a day, 200k in a day, 100k in a day, 50k in a day, and the least is 5k in a day.

Yesterday, was a bad day. In one of my accounts, I made only £21 (only kindle) which is approximately 10k. I didn't care because not everyday will be great.

I went to bed and woke at 5 AM to finish a book I was writing on my PC. Before switching on the computer, I checked my account with my phone and saw £76 — which is about 35k.

So, in less than 7 hours, while I was asleep, I made 35k. These books have no Amazon ads, promo, or review, yet they never stop making money.

Typing...

Why did you choose Euros and not dollars?
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by harlee(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2019
Master,can my article be a story,how many pages must it be,can it be in form of drama
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Drone20(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2019
Lexastories:

Pls oga ilegend make Dem show me way na
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by sharpsharp: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2019
iLegendd:

1. visit www.kdp.amazon.com and register
2. Also visit www.payoneer.com and register
3. Link the two accounts and fill your tax form on Amazon
4. Write, publish, repeat

For further info, Google it or use YouTube.

Thanks for this wonderful tips.
When filling out your tax information on KDP what did you choose when asked if US or non-US citizen.Through more light on this and if possible send a screenshot of how you filled yours.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lightway:

This request might sound like I'm asking for too much..

But can you please, send me the pics you posted on site showing how to fill the form?... I can drop my phone number if you agree

That post was in 2018. We no longer have the images. Sorry about that.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ballary:

boss,please I will like to meet you in person.

I will be honored to meet you too. Though, I have a restraining order on my neck for an undisclosed reason. So, it won't be possible.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
prince985:
What kinda books do you write?
Are long novels lucrative?

1. Nonfiction
2. Yes, but I'm not into novel

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
OluwasureGig:
ilegendd I live in pH and wouldn't mind being one of your students. don't know if you can help me boss

Yes, I can, but for now, I can't.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
Drone20:
Bros Ilegend I go like join this ur paroll considering the fact that am good at fast typing with a laptop and am almost completing my first book which I did with my phone, it will be a pleasure to work with you sir Ilegend pls sir

Good news, dear. Just keep writing and don't forget to watch some free YouTube videos on keyword research. It's EXTREMELY important. All the best.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lexastories:

Choice. You can choose any currency you want your money to display in. I prefer Pounds to all other currencies because it's weightier even though it looks small.

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
harlee:
Master,can my article be a story,how many pages must it be,can it be in form of drama
This will help https://www.nairaland.com/5345464/

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Lightway: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
iLegendd:

That post was in 2018. We no longer have the images. Sorry about that.

Okay

Please, I got to the place where I was told to tell them about my bank... I chose Nigeria and it said payments to Nigeria aren't supported, that I should chooses the "I don't have a bank option"...

How do I get past this step
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
sharpsharp:

Thanks for this wonderful tips.
When filling out your tax information on KDP what did you choose when asked if US or non-US citizen.Through more light on this and if possible send a screenshot of how you filled yours.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks in anticipation.

Since you're a Nigerian, choose non-US. Sadly, we don't have any screenshot.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lightway:

Okay

Please, I got to the place where I was told to tell them about my bank... I chose Nigeria and it said payments to Nigeria aren't supported, that I should chooses the "I don't have a bank option"...

How do I get past this step

Create a Payoneer account and use it to fill your bank detail. Search for Payoneer on Google to know how to open an account with them. It's an easy process.

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Lightway: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
iLegendd:

Create a Payoneer account and use it to fill your bank detail. Search for Payoneer on Google to know how to open an account with them. It's an easy process.

Okay
What you're saying is that I should use one of the virtual accounts payoneer gives to me to fill in the bank information area

Then in the tax information area I should apply as a non US citizen?

Right?
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by OluwasureGig: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
iLegendd:

Yes, I can, but for now, I can't.
alright boss. so when would you be able to. I really need this sir
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
OluwasureGig:

alright boss. so when would you be able to. I really need this sir
I didn't promise, but if such a window comes up, you'll be notified.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lightway:

Okay
What you're saying is that I should use one of the virtual accounts payoneer gives to me to fill in the bank information area

Then in the tax information area I should apply as a non US citizen?

Right?

1. Yes, right
2. Absolutely right too

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Lightway: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
iLegendd:

1. Yes, right
2. Absolutely right too

There is no difference between the pounds and dollars when deciding book price right...

And does payoneer pay straight into my Nigerian bank account or do I have to get a payoneer card and find a way to withdraw from the payoneer account?

The last question might sound off, but I'm asking for clarity
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by OluwasureGig: 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
iLegendd:
I didn't promise, but if such a window comes up, you'll be notified.
okay sir. thanks for the consideration
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lightway:

There is no difference between the pounds and dollars when deciding book price right...

And does payoneer pay straight into my Nigerian bank account or do I have to get a payoneer card and find a way to withdraw from the payoneer account?

The last question might sound off, but I'm asking for clarity

1. Use dollar when setting price — Amazon will handle the rest.
2. You don't need a card to get your money. When your money arrives your Payoneer account, you can transfer it to your Nigerian account with 3 clicks without a card. Card is only for those who want to use ATM or purchase things online.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by eminencetoba: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Ana234(f): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Okay thanks.... What do i search for on youtube?
iLegendd:

A good partner will change your life and influence you in a good way.

You subconsciously find yourself wanting to do better and be a better person because of the amount of positive energy they bring❤️✨A good partner will change your life and influence you in a good way.

You subconsciously find yourself wanting to do better and be a better person because of the amount of positive energy they bring❤️✨
The way is narrow, but YouTube got you covered.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by dracopoetic(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Drone20:
Bro which book r u writing on?
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by SKYloafFISH(f): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
iLegendd:
I always tell Nigerian youths that making money isn't hard, but staying focused is. One way I urge them to make legit money is through book writing.

A lot of Nigerian youths always think they are smart. Honestly, they are. Now, since you're smart, why not you write a book on that thing you're smart on and make a killing? The next thing you'll hear is, "But I'm not a writer like you."

But you're smart, so be wise. By the way, who told you I'm a writer? I'm not — I'm just like you, but the difference is: I discovered an oil and I'm drilling it with my fingers — I can't wait for shovel or other drilling equipment.

The oil and gas I discovered some years ago is: Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP). Ever since I realized mastering this business is way better than working in an oil company, I never looked back and NEVER will.

If someone like me, who is from an oil producing state/community does not care about working in an oil company anymore, why should you?

Ever since I started this business or should I say, I took this business seriously, I have never lacked money and never will.

Buhari's induced hunger pushed me into this business and I'm grateful for that. At least, the worst president has pushed me to financial freedom.

In this business, I have made 300k in a day, 200k in a day, 100k in a day, 50k in a day, and the least is 5k in a day.

Yesterday, was a bad day. In one of my accounts, I made only £21 (only kindle) which is approximately 10k. I didn't care because not everyday will be great.

I went to bed and woke at 5 AM to finish a book I was writing on my PC. Before switching on the computer, I checked my account with my phone and saw £76 — which is about 35k.

So, in less than 7 hours, while I was asleep, I made 35k. These books have no Amazon ads, promo, or review, yet they never stop making money.

Typing...

hi I don't have access to my mail now... Can I quote you with my number for the price and remove it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend / Another 'pretty Mike' Surfaces, Sleeps With Girls Unprotected And Shares Pics / Will You Pay Bride Price Of 3 Million For This Kind Of Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.