Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] (9156 Views)

Please Help, This Strange Thing Has Been Happening To Me Lately / Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] / I Heard This Happened And I Was Like Why Did She Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:15am On Oct 25, 2019
I always tell Nigerian youths that making money isn't hard, but staying focused is. One way I urge them to make legit money is through book writing.

A lot of Nigerian youths always think they are smart. Honestly, they are. Now, since you're smart, why not you write a book on that thing you're smart on and make a killing? The next thing you'll hear is, "But I'm not a writer like you."

But you're smart, so be wise. By the way, who told you I'm a writer? I'm not — I'm just like you, but the difference is: I discovered an oil and I'm drilling it with my fingers — I can't wait for shovel or other drilling equipment.

The oil and gas I discovered some years ago is: Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP). Ever since I realized mastering this business is way better than working in an oil company, I never looked back and NEVER will.

If someone like me, who is from an oil producing state/community does not care about working in an oil company anymore, why should you?

Ever since I started this business or should I say, I took this business seriously, I have never lacked money and never will.

Buhari's induced hunger pushed me into this business and I'm grateful for that. At least, the worst president has pushed me to financial freedom.

In this business, I have made 300k in a day, 200k in a day, 100k in a day, 50k in a day, and the least is 5k in a day.

Yesterday, was a bad day. In one of my accounts, I made only £21 (only kindle) which is approximately 10k. I didn't care because not everyday will be great.

I went to bed and woke at 5 AM to finish a book I was writing on my PC. Before switching on the computer, I checked my account with my phone and saw £76 — which is about 35k.

So, in less than 7 hours, while I was asleep, I made 35k. These books have no Amazon ads, promo, or review, yet they never stop making money.

Typing...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:16am On Oct 25, 2019
So, isn't this better than Npower? You all have the power to make money while you sleep, but some of you are just toooooooo lazy to take action. You want someone who will spoonfeed you.

My brother, nobody is ready to spoonfeed you. If you keep waiting, you're waiting for depression. 99% of the information you need to start this KDP business are free on Google and YouTube.

Master keyword research and great cover, then write a great content with cool description and money will never depart from you.

9 Likes

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Ana234(f): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2019
Show me the way pls...
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2019
One thing I always do with 2-5% of the free money I make online is to purchase second grade laptops for some boys in my neighborhood and teach them

1. graphic design
2. web design
3. programming, etc.

At the end, these boys will work for me and I'll pay them per work they do and after they attain the level I want, I'll set them free by giving them the laptop for free.

Before this time, they have made me lots of money. If you want to be rich you don't need to think, but if you want to be wealthy, you must think.

As I type this, I purchased two core i7 laptops (fairly used) for 55k each in Lagos and it will arrive PH at the end of today. These two laptops will be given out to my new students. I have already bought for some before.

What I do is to empower a few kids around in exchange for something they don't know that is secretly enriching me. Yes, I'm enriching myself, but at the same time, I'm building them up not to end up depressed financially. Digital skill is a must if you want to survive this 21st century without being depressed.

As I type this, I'm seated in my room with my computers looking at me while I finger the phone. Some of my mates will be heading to the office as I type and at the end of the month, they'll be paid 100k — 300k per month, but I'm seated in my room making way more without going out.

Time na money.
Be wise. Don't be a slave to money, but make money be your slave.

Modified: Laptops arrived.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2019
When the laptops arrive, I'll unbox them and send them to the students to get started. Graphic design first.

Dear ladies and gentlemen, you better take action before depression takes you.

Enough said.

8 Likes

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by balosammy(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2019
This wisdom is high
My morning motivation tea

I still want to learn more copywriting and keyword research
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by mankand(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2019
Can I see the list of books you have published on Amazon? How can k search for them?
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:38am On Oct 25, 2019
mankand:
Can I see the list of books you have published on Amazon? How can k search for them?

1. No, you can't.
2. To do keyword research, open Google and type, "How to do KDP keyword research" and you'll get lots of articles or videos explaining it — though it may look confusing, but watch more videos, then take action and you'll learn better as you do.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Starboytwo(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2019
You always motivate me bro, by the way I'm almost done with my first book....

He be like film I swear, but everything I wrote there is mine 100%... Like you always hammered, Google and YouTube are bae... but more Google Sha, YouTube can finish your data....

Let me finish first....
(Abeg would you take 5 minutes to see it, once I'm done?) Abeg...

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2019
Starboytwo:
You always motivate me bro, by the way I'm almost done with my first book....

He be like film I swear, but everything I wrote there is mine 100%... Like you always hammered, Google and YouTube are bae... but more Google Sha, YouTube can finish your data....

Let me finish first....
(Abeg would you take 5 minutes to see it, once I'm done?) Abeg...

Great to hear. Keep it up. Sadly, seeing other people's content or book is one thing I 100% avoid. I don't want to be accused falsely tomorrow. I know you won't accuse me though, but prevention is always better.

So, when you're done, proofread and upload with your cover. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by mankand(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:

1. No, you can't.
2. To do keyword research, open Google and type, "How to do KDP keyword research" and you'll get lots of articles or videos explaining it — though it may look confusing, but watch more videos, then take action and you'll learn better as you do.

All the best.

Thanks for the insight

2 Likes

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Starboytwo(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:

Great to hear. Keep it up. Sadly, seeing other people's content or book is one thing I 100% avoid. I don't want to be accused falsely tomorrow. I know you won't accuse me though, but prevention is always better.

So, when you're done, proofread and upload with your cover. All the best.

sure
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:
When the laptops arrive, I'll unbox them and send them to the students to get started. Graphic design first.

Enough said.

You dont wanna teach me nah
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2019
chizzypresh:

You dont wanna teach me nah

Hmm.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:

Hmm.

What
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Dathypebruv(m): 8:48am On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:

Hmm.
eledumare show light for we wey still dey use asha 200,dey write for paper na when our time go come !!!!
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2019
Ana234:
Show me the way pls...

The way is narrow, but YouTube got you covered.

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2019
Dathypebruv:

eledumare show light for we wey still dey use asha 200,dey write for paper
na when our time go come !!!!

Life is about stage — don't skip it.

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by kayc0(f): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Dathypebruv(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:

Cc JoeClef 2019

Ain't tryna leap past my shadow goes buh assistance would be x1000000000 times appreciated in any manner/form
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2019
Dathypebruv:

Cc JoéClef 2019

Ain't tryna leap past my shadow goes buh assistance would be x1000000000 times appreciated in any manner/form

Nice. Unfortunately, my main mission on NL since 2018 isn't to assist, but to inspire and motivate. I leave assistance for Dangote and co.

Do you know anything about The Men's Pyramid of Greatness? If you don't, try to.

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Dathypebruv(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:

Nice. Unfortunately, my main mission on NL since 2018 isn't to assist, but to inspire and motivate. I leave assistance for Dangote and co.

Do you know anything about The Men's Pyramid of Greatness? If you don't, try to.

Your aim has and still is been executed to the latter,
I've been on the sidelines way too long spectating
i gat written works tho
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by ABCthings: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:

I want to write, but have no idea on what to write on. I feel the market is saturated. cry cry
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2019
ABCthings:
I want to write, but have no idea on what to write on. I feel the market is saturated. cry cry

Saturated is the excuse people who hate success use. Depression is the result they get.

So, since there are millions of cars and too many car manufacturing companies, Innoson made a mistake to start one?

Since there are millions of cars in Nigeria, it will be a mistake for a young man or woman to buy a car, right?

Anyway, our thoughts, our actions. Please, don't let your thought stop you from success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Maslib: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2019
How do I start and how do I register. And link
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Maslib:
How do I start and how do I register. And link

1. visit www.kdp.amazon.com and register
2. Also visit www.payoneer.com and register
3. Link the two accounts and fill your tax form on Amazon
4. Write, publish, repeat

For further info, Google it or use YouTube.

2 Likes

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2019
kayc0:
Ilegend!! Maximum respect to your name Chief

Reciprocal, Sir. One love.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Lightway: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:

1. visit www.kdp.amazon.com and register
2. Also visit www.payoneer.com and register
3. Link the two accounts and fill your tax form on Amazon
4. Write, publish, repeat

For further info, Google it or use YouTube.

To fill the tax form you directed me to a link on wetclef.com.... it's been a week or more and the link refused to open..

Any help on this? Please
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lightway:

To fill the tax form you directed me to a link on wetclef.com.... it's been a week or more and the link refused to open..

Any help on this? Please

It's still down. Just fill it as a Nigerian — it's quite easy.
Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Lightway: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:

It's still down. Just fill it as a Nigerian — it's quite easy.

I have multiple Kindle accounts..

Can I fill the same payment details..

Also I have a number of books to publish - from different authors....

Does that mean I will have to create different accounts for each book?

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lightway:

I have multiple Kindle accounts..

Can I fill the same payment details..

Also I have a number of books to publish - from different authors....

Does that mean I will have to create different accounts for each book?

You only need one account to publish as many books by different authors or pen name as possible. Multiple accounts will put you in trouble if you're not careful — if you're a beginner, stick with just 1, else, you may cry when Amazon catches you.

Using same payment on different accounts? That's a beautiful risk no one should ever try.

1 Like

Re: SEE WHAT Happened And Has Been Happening [Picture] by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
iLegendd:

Enough said.

Nice one. Your wisdom is speaking for u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics / They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / Can You Sleep With A Girl That Has Tattoo On Her Body Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.