Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum (830 Views)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Flashyoil1(f): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2019
A Nigerian man recently took to social media to share his predicament with his girlfriend of 8 months, who was giving him grief for not taking care of her financial needs like his does for his mother.

In the screenshot of the chat, the girlfriend identified as Tolani, had demanded for N150k and when he stated that he had not being paid and was currently broke, she became upset and accused him of putting his mother’s needs above hers.

According to her, his mother may have taken care of him when he was little but he’s grown now and she (the girlfriend) takes care of his needs and is in a way, his mother as well.
She went on to state that the financial care he gives to his mother should be directed at her as well.

See chat screenshots below;

https://thickmatch.com/nigerian-lady-demands-equal-financial-care-boyfriends-mum/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Flashyoil1(f): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2019

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Jayslicky: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

The girlfriend is very silly to compare herself to the man's mum, does she know how many years his mum has sacrified to take care of him through the bad and good times, so she thinks giving him sex that is as cheap as water is enough reason for her to be in the same level with his mum.
She is a girlfriend and not a wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2019
I think the light in her eyes is draining the battery in her head.

That is to say "Oju e tan ina s'ile".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2019
Not cool at all. Do u know a mother's sacrifices and suffering for her child? Red flag spotted.

There are some things that shouldn't be raised cos it shows bad home training.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2019
Lol see this one is already feeling important grin
If only she knew he is just using her cure his konji cheesy
So nw she thinks she can compete with his mother? She needs to wake up from slumber!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2019
Diswan is Very Mad.

You eat his food and quench your pussy's thirst with his dick and use his shelter, you should even pay him sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by AstroG: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2019
Lol,see them. Trying to tonreap where they did not sow undecided undecided undecided,goan work and dy said no,just dy spread pussy like wildfire.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Skmoda360(m): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2019
Lady is funny sha......she can never take the mumsy place abeg.... joke neeh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Olalan(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2019
Nija girls and their entitlement mentality is amusing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by olatunyemi(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2019
I blame the guy for this. He even gave her the chance to yawn this rubbish. If I tell my girl I am broke, it means I am broke

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by internationalman(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2019
I can work away or turn a blind eye when someone is beating my girlfriend...

But if it's my mom, I don't even care to know if she's in the wrong or not before I pounce on the person...

motherly love is the only love that exists....

Another scenario is siblings that fight all the time and maybe stingy with personal items like phones, bathing soap, body cream, clothes etc. but will never think twice if the need arises to donate blood for the same sibling...

Those are the only true love known to mankind or at least me.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2019
Smh Bleep I swear I love myself, two most important thing in my life is family and my sanity! Never choose a hoe over family! Look at this broke, mannerless girl! Don’t you have hands to work! Is this a sponsorship or a relationship?? The only thing this hoe brings to the table is just sex nothing else! This guy self na another example of why some boys would never be billionaires! The only way u can actually give her the 150k is till u receive salary! Salary wey you suppose they save, na him you done spend even before e come! Chai

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Hillzy(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2019
Any lady that compare her position in my life with even my sister's is a gunner, talk more of my Mum.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Kendumazy(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2019
Wahala dey! She no get work no?
Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2019
One thing.ladies should know is that, nothing beats having your own money, when you do, no man will do you anyhow,you won't even need to be a servant in one yeye boyfriend's house cos you need money at the end,

Btw, I notice lately that men prefers to screenshot whatever they do as proof of not lying, it is becoming rampant and I'm beginning not to trust the authenticity of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by crackhaus: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2019
Nothing new here.

This is the mentality of most Nigerian women, girlfriends & wives inclusive. Why do you think there are so many issues between wives and mother-in-laws?
If they are not dragging the man's attention, it is money.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Heroclitus(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2019
crackhaus:
Nothing new here.

This is the mentality of most Nigerian women, girlfriends & wives inclusive. Why do you think there are so many issues between wives and mother-in-laws?
If they are not dragging the man's attention, it is money.

Do u really mean this?

As for me,I can't believe a lady could be this daft to reason this way not to talk of even typing that as a response to her bf

If some humans (ladies) actually reason like this, then evolution is true and we are beginning to evolve back to apes and restart the evolution cycle oncece again
Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by crackhaus: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2019
Heroclitus:

Do u really mean this?

As for me,I can't believe a lady could be this daft to reason this way not to talk of even typing that as a response to her bf

If some humans (ladies) actually reason like this, then evolution is true and we are beginning to evolve back to apes and restart the evolution cycle oncece again
She's gutsy, I'll give her that.

A lot of other women like her are only thinking it, but will not put it to words.
They'll probably say something else like, 'You're never supportive', 'You don't support my dreams', 'Why don't you care about my needs?' Etc

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by Nuclear99(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Lol see this one is already feeling important grin
If only she knew he is just using her cure his konji cheesy
So nw she thinks she can compete with his mother? She needs to wake up from slumber!!!
You aren't making any point here
Re: Nigerian Lady Demands Equal Financial Care With Boyfriend’s Mum by agbonkamen(f): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
Is she mad ni

(1) (Reply)

22 Incredible Ways To Get Noticed By Any Kind Of Guy, / Share your experience with a woman's Laundry / Stupidity Is Boundless, Why Would She Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.