Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Share your experience with a woman's Laundry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share your experience with a woman's Laundry (861 Views)

I Want An Educated Man Who Can Pray, Cook, Do Laundry, Loves PDA & Can ‘perform / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share your experience with a woman's Laundry by MasonKendall(m): 2:26am On Feb 19, 2020
Yesterday morning I went to visit one girl in our area that I have been looking with at the corner of my eye � . Turns out she was about to do her laundry and I obliged to help her do it but she was like "Nooo I don't allow anyone do my laundry" . And I was like ahhh "Why" and she's replied that she's the only one perfect for it and I was like owwww but inside me I was laughing .

After persisting for a long period of time she agreed and I drew a chair and about to start with her night gown when I didn't even know where to see see start in the sense that I was dumbfounded with how the cloth was made . I saw like 3 pieces of linings attached to this one cloth and immediately as a quick thinker I said " wow I see why you said you're the only one who could do your laundry to perfection" .

Never trying that again.
Re: Share your experience with a woman's Laundry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01am On Feb 19, 2020
.......Turns out she was about to do her laundry and I obliged to help her do it 
....at the bolded,
We dey come!!
smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share your experience with a woman's Laundry by Lamanii22(f): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2020
Why did you try it in the first place
Re: Share your experience with a woman's Laundry by creolehunt: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2020
During my undergrad days, there was this lodge mate of mine, a girl with whom I had a very cordial relationship - beautiful I must say.

One day, I knocked on her door to borrow salt. It happened that she was in the bathroom about to bathe. In fact she had already stripped herself for that. But I insisted that she Answered me as it was urgent.

The room was a self-contained, you know all these ones you can see inside of the bathroom/toilet while standing at the room door. So she came out tying her towel with her bath door open. Immediately my eyes went to her bathroom and I saw her pant atop her toilet seat (clearly she was about to wash it).

The crotch panel of the pant was covered with a huge chunk of fecal matter cry It was a sorry sight.
Re: Share your experience with a woman's Laundry by Skyfornia(m): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2020
creolehunt:
During my undergrad days, there was this lodge mate of mine, a girl with whom I had a very cordial relationship - beautiful I must say.

One day, I knocked on her door to borrow salt. It happened that she was in the bathroom about to bathe. In fact she had already stripped herself for that. But I insisted that she Answered me as it was urgent.

The room was a self-contained, you know all these ones you can see inside of the bathroom/toilet while standing at the room door. So she came out tying her towel with her bath door open. Immediately my eyes went to her bathroom and I saw her pant atop her toilet seat (clearly she was about to wash it).

The crotch panel of the pant was covered with a huge chunk of fecal matter cry It was a sorry sight.

Ouch! Bro you just spoil my breakfast. I lost my appetite
Re: Share your experience with a woman's Laundry by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2020
creolehunt:

Wtf is crotch panel?!
It sounds like something in a panel beater workshop!
*Pukes*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share your experience with a woman's Laundry by Thegamingorca(m): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2020
creolehunt:

Probably shat her paiiint
Re: Share your experience with a woman's Laundry by MasonKendall(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Lamanii22:
Why did you try it in the first place
cos I thought it was going to be like washing my normal clothes

(1) (Reply)

Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help / How To Make Women Obsess Over You / My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.