Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP (17785 Views)

APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition / ''Igbo Better Off With Buhari Presidency'' - Yoruba Ronu Leadership Forum. / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by madridsta007(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2019
Metrixnews:

https://www.abnews247.com/2019/10/igbo-better-treated-under-buhari-government-than-16-years-of-pdp-nyerere/

Not sure why all these statements coming out trying to court Igbos for Buhari. Haven’t they read the history of Ndigbo? A people that are staunchly Republican and fear no man or god, regardless of volumes of threats?

Who are those convincing Buhari that, suddenly, Ndigbo will change their sociological makeup because of him? They are his serious political enemies.

1 Like

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Omoslim26: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Nigga you are damn boring
NIGGA You are damn DUMB
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Ayoefa: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2019
The man just said the gospel truth but the brainwashed retarded ipob children of hate will not listen. Their minds and brains have been damaged, hence they lack the capacity to understand and comprehend simple facts.
They prefer propaganda,lies and deceit from radio Biafuro.

1 Like

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by solmusdesigns: 10:44am On Oct 25, 2019
Omoslim26:

NIGGA You are damn DUMB

if only Nairaland had the block button....

anyways inoring you would be the best
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by rolams(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2019
There must be a BARSTAD somewhere. The good people with better senses should know what I mean.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Fuckthamods: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2019
ada9ja:

Bros shut up, it shows u don't go through that route often cos checkpoints has been like that since 1999... So if you have point, read comments
It's worse now and bitch don't tell me to shut up... You don't travel more than me
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by bejeria101(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2019
Because of what you will eat? Lol oga try get shame small.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Omoslim26: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:

you just confirmed dat Nigga you are so dumb INORING You pls ignore me olodo jatijati omo
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Otiwaikuku: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2019
Metrixnews:

https://www.abnews247.com/2019/10/igbo-better-treated-under-buhari-government-than-16-years-of-pdp-nyerere/

Asslicking syncophants,continue talking rubbish that nobody asked you.
How is the economy doing or you are just after what you will get?
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by GreenArrow1(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Was traveling to the east the other day and before i got to my destination, nothing less than 50 police checkpoints. no other region has such number checkpoints than the south east and we know who the real terrorists are. Travelling to the north or south west u can hardly see such number of checkpoints harassing the commuters.

Instead of them to remove ALL checkpoints from and transfer them down to my area in the middle belt. These increased checkpoints have really made me improve productivity with my work as I can now freely drive the highways in these parts store night. Anyway, I have a faint idea as to why some people wouldn't like security checkpoints. No mosquito loves Mortein.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Tomvi: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by ATTemi: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2019
Another roncho!
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Tomvi: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Nigga you are damn boring
[/s]
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Cantonese: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2019
Fuckthamods:
This idiot must be high on cow dung..
With all the hatred igbos receive from buhari's kinsmen and yorubers both online and offline? Was traveling to the east the other day and before i got to my destination, nothing less than 50 police checkpoints. no other region has such number checkpoints than the south east and we know who the real terrorists are. Travelling to the north or south west u can hardly see such number of checkpoints harassing the commuters.

Please bring that man here

[img]https:///view/kevin-hart-slap-face-your-gif-10570690.gif[/img]

This surely is not a pure breed Igbo man. NYERERE definitely is alien to the Igbos. He must be from Tanzania. That’s where you find that name. I think he was born outside marriage to a Tanzanian and brought back by his mother to her father’s house, possibly because her father did not have a son. They are called bastards. Such children are found in Igbo land. Some of them rise up and try to claim offices meant for full born/blood Igbo children.

This man should quickly be deported to either Tanzania or Zanzibar where he belongs. There he can find Chimpanzees and Baboons to live with and enjoy himself. After all he looks like them.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by honourhim: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2019
Metrixnews:

I agree with this submission.

Buhari is treating us better in terms of infrastructure than Jonathan did.

Jonatjna;s appointments did not help us much.

My people should stop being biased about everything Buhari does pls.

1 Like

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by nku5: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2019
jaxxy:

Perform to where? The East or the North or their pockets? Which one?

Are you joking? Do you know the impact that people like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Arunma Oteh had on Nigeria's systems that we enjoy today? Have you heard of IPPIS saving Nigeria trillions of naira every year? Is Hadi Sirika of Air Nigeria fame anywhere near Stella Oduah's level?

Abeg mind yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Fuckthamods: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2019
GreenArrow1:

Instead of them to remove ALL checkpoints from and transfer them down to my area in the middle belt. These increased checkpoints have really made me improve productivity with my work as I can now freely drive the highways in these parts store night. Anyway, I have a faint idea as to why some people wouldn't like security checkpoints. No mosquito loves Mortein.
If those ones see robber they would run.. They are mostly there to harrass and ask for bribe
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Successlane: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2019
Strawberryg:
Oga u really a very big fool, besides selfish interest,why will a full blooded Igbo man be a fan of buhari n APC? Are we supposed to be licking his anus in appreciation for the imaginary Niger bridge he completed, are we supposed to applaud him for sitting his silly ass in aso rock and giving annihilation order on any report of SE/SS civil unrest n protest. I forgot that we should also give him our unreserved gratitude for the good job he is doing on Aba to portharcourt road that he n his contractors have turned to swimming pool, imagine a federal road contract,were contractors use shovel to level sand having not more than four construction equipment on site. I don't even want to remember east west road that some people have already started running canoe business or should I talk abt onitsha to owerri road? Where will I stop if I continue counting?? Yet this fool is suggesting we arrange a Nobel prize for his fellow fool who doesn't know his left from his right yet parading himself as president...
Mtsheww

Can you be sincere to yourself at least for once.
Just imagine all you have listed and you think Buhari is your problem?

-'.... imaginary Niger bridge he completed --' just take a trip to Onitsha and climb the first bridge, then look at the progress so far..

- '….giving annihilation order on any report of SE/SS civil unrest protest --' compare to what OBJ did to ODI and Zaki Biam people, you know Buhari has been treating those unrests with kid gloves

- '...for the good job he is doing on Aba to portharcourt road...' - you are either used to 'quick fixes' or just want to be on the negative side all the time.- People living at Oyigbo are patiently enduring the hardship, because the ongoing work is a one time solution in the making.

-'.... I don't even want to remember east west road that some people have already started running canoe business..' --- and Buhari is to be blamed for East-west road ben abandoned? waoo.

-'... should I talk abt onitsha to owerri road?..' -- please, don't talk about it, 'cos you will implicate your 'hero'

- '…. fool who doesn't know his left from his right yet parading himself as president..'. -- Too much hate in the bloodstream is risky for your health and general well been.

3 Likes

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by michoim(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Well said...but majority are ingrates...
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2019
nku5:

Are you joking? Do you know the impact that people like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Arunma Oteh had on Nigeria's systems that we enjoy today? Have you heard of IPPIS saving Nigeria trillions of naira every year? Is Hadi Sirika of Air Nigeria fame anywhere near Stella Oduah's level?

Abeg mind yourself cheesy

Corrupt stella oduah? I’m talking about what the Igbo’s did for themselves or benefited generally as Igbo’s or for their region against a few Igbos becoming richer at the expense of the region.

I’m not comparing them with the northern colleagues or anybody in performance bt their impact on their region and Igbos generally in over 16years in power. Do u understand me now?

1 Like

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by ProudDick: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
It's all very nice, but let's be fair....many Igbo want restructuring(and even laws guaranteeing the right to seccede peacefully)....and it is the government's failure to give them restructuring that is fuelling most of the anti-APC anger

Add the fact that many Igbo backed PDP....and still do. APC isn't going to appeal to them.

How about railways?

Did pdp give them this law?

1 Like

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by richie240: 11:43am On Oct 25, 2019
Oblongata:
Igbos deserve a slot at the presidency, only then would they applaud Buhari.
...and who's stopping them?

I strongly support an Igbo presidency or vice...

But this Biafra that they are shouting upandan is what is making us scared about their presidency; would they be out for revenge rather than work? Would they still nurture the Biafra dream and foster a disintegration rather than leave when the tenure elapses?

I laff in Swahili. if dt time comes, dey don't need to agitate for any Biafra again nah, Nigeria will (technically) be the new Biafra. Have u forgotten gej's govt so soon?
lolz, sense wee not kee somebody. grin

Igbos should forget Biafra (at least for now) and unite, this is truly their time...
Sorry bro, dt wee never ever happen! Whoever thought a random 'albinic' semilunatic could attract such massive support/following from both illiterates and d highly educated of his kind.

1 Like

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Tomvi: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Nigga spare me your long epistle

[/s]
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by iykololo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by wonderiyke(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fuckthamods:
With all the hatred igbos receive from buhari's kinsmen and yorubers both online and offline? Was traveling to the east the other day and before i got to my destination, nothing less than 50 police checkpoints. no other region has such number checkpoints than the south east and we know who the real terrorists are. Travelling to the north or south west u can hardly see such number of checkpoints harassing the commuters.

Did you check the name-tags of those so-called policemen manning those illegal checkpoints? What percentage of them is from the north?
Thank you.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by wonderiyke(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
richie240:

...and who's stopping them?

I laff in Swahili. if dt time comes, dey don't need to agitate for any Biafra again nah, Nigeria will (technically) be the new Biafra. Have u forgotten gej's govt so soon?
lolz, sense wee not kee somebody. grin

Sorry bro, dt wee never ever happen! Whoever thought a random 'albinic' semilunatic could attract such massive support/following from both illiterates and d highly educated of his kind.

I like your responses. Very witty. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Fuckthamods: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
wonderiyke:

Did you check the name-tags of those so-called policemen manning those illegal checkpoints? What percentage of them is from the north?
Thank you.
A lot didn't have name tags.. Some were even on mufti but were armed
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by adekolaelect(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Tell your people to Chang their dubious ,Rubbery, violence ,unguided Utrancese against the people of Nigerians. you prove everybody is your enemy in the country !!!!!!!! Do you too have good characters and relation than money to other Nigerians? Treat others as you want others to treat you .you can't throw insult,bad mouthing and sabotage and expect other to treat you
like kings .

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Franking: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Enough of the propaganda. It beggars belief that people are still mentioning that effigy in Aso Rock. We are all in it together. Yoruba, Hausa, etc, na the same market.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by IGBOSON1: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
nku5:

Arrant nonsense shocked

Igbos in GEJ's government are among the highest performers ever seen in Nigerian public sector. No bring that leg come. The facts speak for themselves

I suppose what he means is Igbo appointees we’re not as nepotistic and bigoted then as what you see with Buhari and appointees in this admin’ from the two other legs of the tripod who greedily grab projects and employment opportunities to their ethnic groups, states and regions while ensuring the third arm of that leg gets next to nothing and is dealt with for daring to give Buhari/APC 5% and being a bit mouthy! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by franklyfrank: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:

Those are misguided youths. Challenging the sovereignty of any nation is a grievous crime. They should be glad they only took a mulky bath and let go. grin
how many punishment was given to Fulani herdsmen
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by IGBOSON1: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
voltron14:

So you know a group were involved in such dastardly acts.

I do know there were Igbo youths at the time that were angry at the cold-blooded murder of Igbo protesters by the soldiers Buhari sent down to the south-east in the name of ‘python dance’....and they were stopping buses looking for Hausa-Fulani occupants to beat up! There was no report of anyone being killed over this b’cos that’s not in our character!

Now do you have proof/links showing those Igbo youth being tortured and abused were the ones responsible for this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Blame Bank For Kidnap Of Staff In Katsina / Adamu Garba Visits Babangida, Seeks Blessing / Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.