Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP (17789 Views)

APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition / ''Igbo Better Off With Buhari Presidency'' - Yoruba Ronu Leadership Forum. / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by voltron14: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
IGBOSON1:

I do know there were Igbo youths at the time that were angry at the cold-blooded murder of Igbo protesters by the soldiers Buhari sent down to the south-east in the name of ‘python dance’....and they were stopping buses looking for Hausa-Fulani occupants to beat up! There was no report of anyone being killed over this b’cos that’s not in our character!

Now do you have proof/links showing those Igbo youth being tortured and abused were the ones responsible for this?

You've answered it yourself.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Strawberryg(f): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Successlane:

Can you be sincere to yourself at least for once.
Just imagine all you have listed and you think Buhari is your problem?

-'.... imaginary Niger bridge he completed --' just take a trip to Onitsha and climb the first bridge, then look at the progress so far..

- '….giving annihilation order on any report of SE/SS civil unrest protest --' compare to what OBJ did to ODI and Zaki Biam people, you know Buhari has been treating those unrests with kid gloves

- '...for the good job he is doing on Aba to portharcourt road...' - you are either used to 'quick fixes' or just want to be on the negative side all the time.- People living at Oyigbo are patiently enduring the hardship, because the ongoing work is a one time solution in the making.

-'.... I don't even want to remember east west road that some people have already started running canoe business..' --- and Buhari is to be blamed for East-west road ben abandoned? waoo.

-'... should I talk abt onitsha to owerri road?..' -- please, don't talk about it, 'cos you will implicate your 'hero'

- '…. fool who doesn't know his left from his right yet parading himself as president..'. -- Too much hate in the bloodstream is risky for your health and general well been.

you are either used to 'quick fixes' or just want to be on the negative side all the time.- People living at Oyigbo are patiently enduring the hardship, because the ongoing work is a one time solution in the making....

I am very busy now buh I must address the above misleading defense u put up there to defend incompetence. First I live in oyigbo n I drive to town everyday from oyigbo so I don't think u understand the kind of hardship people face there on a daily basis cos of this same road we are talking about. Business are on stand still, people spend almost all of their salary on transport because most time we use bike to beat traffic n have no option than to pay watever price the bike men choose to fix for the day.
On ur second claim that the ongoing project is a one time solution in the making...lol. please I advice that any other time u wish to get to portharcourt, take d Aba rout. U will see not more than 3 sand tippers, not more than 2 graders and two excavators that they use to dig fresh swimming pool once every week n u call dat an ongoing project?
I hate buhari cos wat u give is wat u get. How can one person be responsible for the hardship of millions u n want me to sing his praise? Isn't that insane?
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by nku5: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
IGBOSON1:

I suppose what he means is Igbo appointees we’re not as nepotistic and bigoted then as what you see with Buhari and appointees in this admin’ from the two other legs of the tripod who greedily grab projects and employment opportunities to their ethnic groups, states and regions while ensuring the third arm of that leg gets next to nothing and is dealt with for daring to give Buhari/APC 5% and being a bit mouthy! smiley

Hmmmm. So he is annoyed that Igbo appointees were not selfish and tribalistic I don't understand these people o

3 Likes

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Fuckthamods: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
adekolaelect:
Tell your people to Chang their dubious ,Rubbery, violence ,unguided Utrancese against the people of Nigerians. you prove everybody is your enemy in the country !!!!!!!! Do you too have good characters and relation than money to other Nigerians? Treat others as you want others to treat you .you can't throw insult,bad mouthing and sabotage and expect other to treat you
like kings .
[/s]
C'mon gerraway.. All these 'Holier than thou' chameleons from the sw. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by jcross19: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Ndi 5%ters, Ndi Wailing Chestbeaters

I sometimes wish Buhari was as wicked as Obasanjo, Ibos for don learn lesson

let me give you a clue what is happening to the north! despite be in power over many years northern remain the head quarter of poverty in the world: highest almajiri in the world over 20million homeless kids, over 3millions handicap like blinds, lepers,deformities and sever pestilence, highest beggars population in the world, terrorism is the culture of the community, kidnapping, bandits over 5millions have been killed by Fulani herdsmen and book haram. there devil or shaitan is using the northerners as peper soup.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by solmusdesigns: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
oh really.. nice story but i dont give a damn what north does to north

jcross19:
let me give you a clue what is happening to the north! despite be in power over many years northern remain the head quarter of poverty in the world: highest almajiri in the world over 20million homeless kids, over 3millions handicap like blinds, lepers,deformities and sever pestilence, highest beggars population in the world, terrorism is the culture of the community, kidnapping, bandits over 5millions have been killed by Fulani herdsmen and book haram. there devil or shaitan is using the northerners as peper soup.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by adekolaelect(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
C'mon gerraway.. All these 'Holier than thou' chameleons from the sw. angry
The Truth always bitter but listening and abiding by it will be a good benefit for all.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by jcross19: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:

[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
solmusdesigns:

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by wonderiyke(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fuckthamods:

A lot didn't have name tags.. Some were even on mufti but were armed

Ok. I travel the Enugu - Port Harcourt expressway frequently & this road has one of the highest number of so-called checkpoints of the major roads in the south-east. I take my time to check their name tags. There are some of the without it like you observed. But a good number of them who have these name tags bear Igbo names. Go figure.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Fuckthamods: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
adekolaelect:
The Truth always bitter but listening and abiding by it will be a good benefit for all.
There's no truth in the rubbish u spitted out... Igbos are not terrorists and don't deserve such. There's no crime igbos commit that yorubas and fulanis don't commit.. So stop acting like you pple are perfect and igbo is what is wrong with the country. We are not interested in being one Nigeria and that's not a crime! Stop the bully, unity is not by force.

2 Likes

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Fuckthamods: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
wonderiyke:

Ok. I travel the Enugu - Port Harcourt expressway frequently & this road has one of the highest number of so-called checkpoints of the major roads in the south-east. I take my time to check their name tags. There are some of the without it like you observed. But a good number of them who have these name tags bear Igbo names. Go figure.
Hmmm.. Okay. Next time

1 Like

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by ClitRaider: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
adekolaelect:
Tell your people to Chang their dubious ,Rubbery, violence ,unguided Utrancese against the people of Nigerians. you prove everybody is your enemy in the country !!!!!!!! Do you too have good characters and relation than money to other Nigerians? Treat others as you want others to treat you .you can't throw insult,bad mouthing and sabotage and expect other to treat you
like kings .
English have suffered in the hand of this mofukin zombie.

Your mother shouldve keep the placenta and rid the baby.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by ClitRaider: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fuckthamods:

There's no truth in the rubbish u spitted out... Igbos are not terrorists and don't deserve such. There's no crime igbos commit that yorubas and fulanis don't commit.. So stop acting like you pple are perfect and igbo is what is wrong with the country. We are not interested in being one Nigeria and that's not a crime! Stop the bully, unity is not by force.
Pls dont mind that basterrrd-zombie adekolaelect,
he is just a self obsessed weasel.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by adekolaelect(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
ClitRaider:

English have suffered in the hand of this mofukin zombie.

Your mother shouldve keep the placenta and rid the baby.
Law of madness is when you keep doing the same thing in old failed ways and expect new improve positive results .You hate ,you want love!! You insulting other but you want respect ,you Abused people but you want others to praise you .You have to check your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
The only Nyerere I know is Julius Nyerere of Tanzania! Any other one is just a counterfeited one!
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by adekolaelect(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
ClitRaider:

Pls dont mind that basterrrd-zombie adekolaelect,
he is just a self obsessed weasel.
thank you appearance show the manner .Re read my comment up there you are among the typical example of what I was saying compere to your comment .
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by ClitRaider: 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
adekolaelect:
Law of madness is when you keep doing the same thing in old failed ways and expect new improve positive results .You hate ,you want love!! You insulting other but you want respect ,you Abused people but you want others to praise you .You have to check your head.
Respect from a basterrrd zombie?!!
what an ass.

Honestly, I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by ClitRaider: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
adekolaelect:
You damned and luxurious mountain goat, you're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by adekolaelect(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Thanks for your constructive response. but yet you want an equal treatment in the country you said you are no more interesting in be with? I don't say all Igbos are bad but the bad eggs are so physical which is demoralising the good ones ,Inamdi KANU with his supporters created some Issues and hatred yet he ran away he is unable to finish his battle likewise his supporters yet they don't achieve any Tangible results than hatred ,insult and abuse.we all know the region was been cheated but You need political power to get what you want by departing from Nigeria To get political power you must mingle with people not by hatred and insult to get their supports bcs what you want is not what you can only fight for and get you need others or some part of the country to support you.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by adekolaelect(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
ClitRaider:

Respect from a basterrrd zombie?!!
what an ass.

Honestly, I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.
but try to amend the amendable .
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Ferdinand40: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by ada9ja(f): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fuckthamods:

It's worse now and bitch don't tell me to shut up... You don't travel more than me

Funny u....I tour
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by adekolaelect(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
ClitRaider:

You damned and luxurious mountain goat, you're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard.
yet it doesn't change who you are .what you don't know is more than you .A day a mad man know himself as mad is the day of his freedom from madness. continue

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Emilokoiyawon: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Truth is bitter in the mouths of Igbos. The man they hate the most is their greatest champion.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Emilokoiyawon: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fuckthamods:

The emboldened is a FAT FAT lie. You are very interested in Nigeria. In fact the Igbo tribe is the MOST one-Nigerian tribe in the entire country. Let's not even mention Lagos, Kano and Ogun. Go to Sokoto, Adamawa, and other remote states in the North, you will see Igbos in their teeming thousands living and trading.

I have said it before and I will say it again: I will believe Igbos really want Biafra when they start streaming back in their millions to Igboland from every corner of our great country. Until then Biafra is an online republic (or shall I say an audio country).

1 Like

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by YungMillionaire: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
Honestly, Igbos are very confusing people. It doesn't matter what Buhari does they will hate him. Hate is the center of your hearts. This is why we don't want you putting our SS in your phantom Biafran republic. Please don't quote me, I am in court suing some idiot for damages.
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Greenback: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

For 2023 presidency?

grin

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Hexdavewalkersl: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
That's a big lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Hexdavewalkersl: 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
What are we doing with your ss? We are not confuse maybe you are�
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by Hexdavewalkersl: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Truth is bitter in the mouths of Igbos. The man they hate the most is their greatest champion.

What are you saying?maybe he is your champion but definitely not ours
Re: Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP by gidgiddy: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ayoefa:
The man just said the gospel truth but the brainwashed retarded ipob children of hate will not listen. Their minds and brains have been damaged, hence they lack the capacity to understand and comprehend simple facts.
They prefer propaganda,lies and deceit from radio Biafuro.

How many unarmed IPOB, who never killed anybody, do you know Buhari killed in operation python dance? I'm sure you dont know the number and dont care

Now how many of Buhari's fellow Fulani herdsmen, who are armed and killing thousands of Nigerians each year, has Buhari ever killed? ZERO!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chuks Ibegbu To Tinubu: Explain Your Source Of Wealth, Bullion Vans To Us / Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect / "I Have Found My Missing Original Certificates" - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.