Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go (10311 Views)

Hushpuppi’s Girlfriend Embarked On 30days Fasting & Prayer For Him / How To Earn $500 In 30days / Man Narrate How His Wife Emback On 30days Dry Fasting To Make Him Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2019
List of Special Guest to Grace the event more likely

Chief Joe Mbakwe-igbokwe
Ekwe John(nwaaimaikpe)
Chief of Dubai (name withheld)
Dr (Mrs) Michaelle.S Ayorunde
Engr Mrs Vivianne ese(LADIES FOREVER)....to be continued

I can't wait for this wedding
Denreledave AstroG blinking001 Funmisticqueen kingsteve omar09(leave blackivy alone pls) dont be so jealous of her ok loooooooolz

Ladies forever ©

1 Like

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2019
Rekhina:

Chief Joe Mbakwe-igbokwe
Ekwe John(nwaaimaikpe)

Denreledave AstroG blinking001 Funmisticqueen kingsteve omar09(leave blackivy alone pls) dont be so jealous of her ok loooooooolz

Ladies forever ©
show us pics na

2 Likes

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Kingsteve(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Rekhina:

Chief Joe Mbakwe-igbokwe
Ekwe John(nwaaimaikpe)

Ladies forever ©

Wow!
shocked
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
show us pics na
Don't be in a haste ! Pinshure is cumming
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2019
I'm not going to fall for this old trick of yours. What you're saying is that our very own loud virgin is getting married?
I feel sorry for the unfortunate young man. That's if at all she's got a man because the last time I checked she's a member of ladies forever, a group known by the general public to be chronic lesbians.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2019
blinking001:
I'm not going to fall for this old trick of yours. What you're saying is that our very own loud virgin is getting married?
I feel sorry for the unfortunate young man. That's if at all she's got a man because the last time I checked she's a member of ladies forever, a group known by the general public to be chronic lesbians.
me and u has a case to answer for cursing my father!

Don't ever insult ladies forever © again , we aren't lesbians but women of Zion ,if u know woh Zion is ,
Crazy smally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2019
blinking001:
The picture of the handsome man won't be posted cos Ur type will E-poison him out of hate DoH tongue
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by SisterFire(f): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2019
.....Lolz grin
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by pharrell8(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2019
Wow!! smiley Good news

God bless her union.....

1 Like

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by DenreleDave(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Rekhina:

Pinshure keeeeee you there grin
Rekhina:

Pinshure keeeeee you there

3 Likes

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by DenreleDave(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2019
pharrell8:
Wow!! smiley Good news

God bless her union.....
God bless her fake union ba?
God doesn't do fake, bruh

1 Like

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

Go and rub those tribal marks off your stupid face before talking trash to another person.

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by pharrell8(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

But in her post abt few days/weeks she apologized and also invited Nler to her church which shows that she has changed for good..
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
pharrell8:

But in her post abt few days/weeks she apologized and also invited Nler to her church which shows that she has changed for good..

DenreleDave and his traibal marks have changed for the worst. He will troll anything including a blind cat.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
SisterFire:
.....Lolz grin

Fine woman how far?
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rekhina:

Don't ever insult ladies forever © again , we aren't lesbians but women of Zion ,if u know woh Zion is ,
Crazy smally

General Queen leave blinking001 to me na. I got big plans for this 19 year old kid.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by SisterFire(f): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Fine woman how far?
Bigcowhorn di ok ,
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by SisterFire(f): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

Pinshure keeeeee you there grin

Pinshure keeeeee you there
... U go chop beating soon

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by SisterFire(f): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Go and rub those tribal marks off your stupid face before talking trash to another person.
....Is like u 2 are sworn enemies ?...
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
SisterFire:
....Is like u 2 are sworn enemies ?...

You know me babe. I no dey touch anybody until I catch them insulting any of my e-Wives outrightly. See list below...

1. Amatarasha
2. Adaibeku
3. Analqueenluci
4. Husbandsnatcha *(know her?)
5. Rekhina

Latest addition...

6. Khia

I am a gentlman in real life but a polygamous bastard online. That's me!
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rekhina:

Crazy smally
Whatever
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rekhina:
The picture of the handsome man won't be posted cos Ur type will E-poison him out of hate DoH tongue
Day dreamers.

1 Like

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

General Queen leave blinking001 to me na. I got big plans for this 19 year old kid.
Smallcowhorn. grin cheesy grin
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rekhina:
since when?it's been months, no prewedding pic, nothing!

1 Like

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by SisterFire(f): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You know me babe. I no dey touch anybody until I catch them insulting any of my e-Wives outrightly. See list below...

1. Amatarasha
2. Adaibeku
3. Analqueenluci
5. Rekhina

Latest addition...

6. Khia

...Remove analqueen Biko

4. I don't know her( tanks to Dominiq.ue..e lolz smiley grin
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by SisterFire(f): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
blinking001:

Smallcowhorn. grin cheesy grin
...Do u know me ? Ask if u don't know me ok ,stop insulting him already
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by SisterFire(f): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

1. Amatarasha
2. Adaibeku
3. Analqueenluci
5. Rekhina

Latest addition...

6. Khia

...I will beat u soon y involve that American pole dancer with husbandsnatcha ,

ikpokygamous go be ur name soon
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by SisterFire(f): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kingsteve:

Wow!
shocked
...dis man u just dey hide
Kpichikom I don catch u ,wey my £1000 angry
Vomit it right now shocked
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
SisterFire:
...Do u know me ? Ask if u don't know me ok ,stop insulting him already
Husbandsnatcher. Smallcowhorn is just a street tout that is always high on dry gin.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by SisterFire(f): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
blinking001:

Husbandsnatcher. Smallcowhorn is just a street tout that is always high on dry gin.
...And you are high on what ?
You know am husbandsnatcha and u still go on with d insult ,u are not afraid aren't u?.....
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Kingsteve(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
SisterFire:
...dis man u just dey hide
Kpichikom I don catch u ,wey my £1000 angry
Vomit it right now shocked

E dey inside my boxers.
Come collect am grin

How body?
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
SisterFire:
...And you are high on what ?
You know am husbandsnatcha and u still go on with d insult ,u are not afraid aren't u?.....
Give me reasons to be afraid of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / Photo Collection Of Sexy Plus Size Girls / Men's Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.