Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go (10356 Views)

Hushpuppi’s Girlfriend Embarked On 30days Fasting & Prayer For Him / How To Earn $500 In 30days / Man Narrate How His Wife Emback On 30days Dry Fasting To Make Him Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by DenreleDave(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
RPirez:

Awon Developers... Chest Beaters! grin

Take my advise.. U can talk to RedCreme21 Rekhina SisterFire, but ignore that he-diot...

Just an advice.. Whenever he quotes u, just ignore him..

1 Like

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

U can stop mentioning me in any of your senseless post

And you can stop answering like a jobless mad man on remote control
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

U see I don't lie

Rekhina can attest to it.

Team pencil dick
smallie grin
Save yourself the heart break That girl you created a thread for that you like, I understand why she doesn't like you back. Any lady would be disappointed really.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

Take my advise.. U can talk to RedCreme21 Rekhina SisterFire, but ignore that he-diot...

Now you are a wise man abi. Oya post you mothers pusssy close lets see where you come from, how neat it is?

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

Woman wrapper!!! Call all your pals after I kill them you advice them Tell them to bring their photes for me to edit

grin grin grin
grin grin
cool

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by DenreleDave(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
RedCreme21:
smallie grin
Save yourself the heart break That girl you created a thread for that you like, I understand why she doesn't like you back. Any lady would be disappointed really.

Yes... Very disappointed like u r...

I understand u dear.... Team pencil dick
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

Yes... Very disappointed like u r...

I understand u dear.... Team pencil dick

Who appointed you before that you should be dis-anything? Carry your one inch pensil and go buy penis enlargement pump pls
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by khia: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
SisterFire:
...I will beat u soon y involve that American pole dancer with husbandsnatcha ,

ikpokygamous go be ur name soon
You Nigerian whores are glued to dumb,you rather give away the puna to all the village men than to make cash like the prostitutes do.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Starboytwo(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Meself dey come... I no fit miss am for anything
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Bigcowhorn is a renowned and Ace patron of ladies forever dreaded queen base of porthacourt (poitacot)

Ikwechegh and Briggs can tell better
Group of lesbians and prostiitutes
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
blinking001:

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
khia:

You Nigerian whores are glued to dumb,you rather give away the puna to all the village men than to make cash like the prostitutes do.

Ah, Jeze not again. Why must my beauftiul wives quarrel all the time?
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by pharrell8(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

Who should I check, amaratasha or Rekhina, blackivy or who again
grin grin grin
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by khia: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Ah, Jeze not again. Why must my beauftiul wives quarrel all the time?

Ask that who.re of yours she's the one who brought me into this. angry
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
khia:

Did she insult you right now ?
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by khia: 11:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Did she insult you right now ?

Yes she did, can't you read.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
khia:

Yes she did, can't you read.
She mentioned America !is ur name America ?
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by khia: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
blinking001:

I'm neither a lesbian nor a prostitute so don't include me with those ratchet beasts. undecided
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
khia:

I'm neither a lesbian nor a prostitute so don't include me with those ratchet beasts. undecided
Khia be very careful angry
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by khia: 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rekhina:
She mentioned America !is ur name America ?

Your re.tarded friend wasted days of her life calling me an American stripper, and that who.re friend of yours wrote American pole dancer. Who else on that list is American?
Stop playing stu.pid.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by khia: 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rekhina:
Khia be very careful angry
STFU!! Don't call me in your stu.pid conversations again.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 12:34am On Oct 26, 2019
khia:

Your re.tarded friend wasted days of her life calling me an American stripper, and that who.re friend of yours wrote American pole dancer. Who else on that list is American?
Stop playing stu.pid.
No one is ur mate here show some respect pls

Renowned nymph
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by khia: 1:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Rekhina:
No one is ur mate here show some respect pls

Renowned nymph
You are correct, none of you ratchet whores are my mates so stop calling me into your childish conversations. Respect? Nobody respect's whores, prostitutes deserves more respect.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 4:28am On Oct 26, 2019
khia:

Of course you aren't. Wait a minute. You're now part of ladies forever?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Have To Be So Thirsty And Still Have No Common Sense ?? / She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance / Send In Your Love Text Messages Here: Not More Than 230 Character Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.