Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go (10343 Views)

Hushpuppi’s Girlfriend Embarked On 30days Fasting & Prayer For Him / How To Earn $500 In 30days / Man Narrate How His Wife Emback On 30days Dry Fasting To Make Him Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BatleFox: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2019
BlueAir:
Hate for women? No wonder u and bigcowhore/battlepikinnfox get along real good... so whered my special liking for blackivy and sister fire come from u hairy dirty under thingy angry

Your sexuality can't be in the cupboard forever
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by DenreleDave(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2019
BlueAir:
He only trolls those that have shown him how ridiculous he really is grin

Ignore that horn boy
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BatleFox: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2019
BlueAir:
Fighting? ? grin im merely having fun angry lion to a rat stuff grin

Poor man big mouth

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BatleFox: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Ignore that horn boy

Lol, who tole you I was into either of you? I'm not gay like yyou 2
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2019
BlueAir:
Hate for women? No wonder u and bigcowhore/battlepikinnfox get along real good... so whered my special liking for blackivy and sister fire come from u hairy dirty under thingy angry
SisterFire that u and khi...a sent to 4months ban b4
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2019
BlueAir:
Its not about not answering him.its about treating him like he is..a childish figure. I still reply him when he does epilepsy to my side but I don't take him serious which no sane matured person should but at the same time jist make sure whatever u want to say to him is medicinal or u can just chooae to ignore his madness and cultivate an habit of reporting his foul e womanizing low self esteem arse around nairaland grin juat start "following" him and reporting his fights around nairaland. The shii runs him mad alot thats why he keeps singing blueair is gay grin by showimg me on his following but never on his inbox cos I can never message him bu mistake
Of course I know you can't message a street tout that is always high on dry gin. In reality that guy must be a zombie.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

BlueAir blinking001, Pls ask Rekhina, how do we reconcile with someone that has never been present.. More like reconciling with the breeze....

Rekhina, small corn how doesn't exist

Funmisticqueen I know
BlueAir I know
Blinking001 I know
Lalasticala I know

So who is the non existing being We are reconciling with
My problem with rekiiiina or whatever her moniker name is that she's slow. Sometimes I feel she's been used for ritual by yahoo boys or probably politicians. To think of it that men still patronize her trade is worrisome because I know for sure that she's a dirty girl with body and mouth odour combine.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2019
BlueAir:
Fighting? ? grin im merely having fun angry lion to a rat stuff grin
Lion to rat? You just committed a sin by over hyping That drunk fly to a rat.

1 Like

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2019
Rekhina:
EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING ,DIS IS A WEDDING COUNTDOWN NOR A WAR THREAD

Redpill s LETS STop the War

Blueair blinking001 denreledave stop fighting bigcowhorn RightNow and reconcile ..

As 4 blinking001 my matter wi u is later ,u are heartlesz
I've got nothing to settle with you.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BatleFox: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2019
blinking001:

Lion to rat? You just committed a sin by over hyping That drunk fly to a rat.

No this druck fly.... blinking001

Now that's the rat

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BatleFox: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
blinking001:

My problem with rekiiiina or whatever her moniker name is that she's slow. Sometimes I feel she's been used for ritual by yahoo boys or probably politicians. To think of it that men still patronize her trade is worrisome because I know for sure that she's a dirty girl with body and mouth odour combine.
[/s]

Correct Trash

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BatleFox: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2019
blinking001:

Of course I know you can't message a street tout that is always high on dry gin. In reality that guy must be a zombie.

Stay there and be mumuing, your gay lover is cheating on you and still sweet talking you.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Rekhina:
the ever lovely funmisticqueen, your wish is my command. Will paste it right away

See to it that you do
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:

See to it that you do
Funmisticqueen I didn't write that

Ever wat ? Abegi give me a break grin grin
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
blinking001:

excuse me have we met b4 , is quite obvious u DNT like me or u get devil 4 ur medulla oblangata
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rekhina:
excuse me have we met b4 , is quite obvious u DNT like me or u get devil 4 ur medulla oblangata
I don't like trouble makers. I don't like women that lacks respect. I don't like women that don't have manners.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BatleFox: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:

See to it that you do

Doctor babe in the house!

Fumi turn off the ice its sunday ooo
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2019
Lmfao.list of fantasy women.my silence and watching na bastard. These ladies havent met u for real and they know u as a over spermous pervert what if they make a mistake of hooking up with u? I swear khia and redcreme will run off laughing grin."my list is permanent" what a pervert![s][/s]
Bigcowhorn:

You are not pushing anyone and you are not going anywhere. My list is parmanent, you hear me babe?

@blinking001 you can look at this here fine babe, you can even say hi, but don;t touch, mess with or insult. I won't warn you again ooo you and that small needle of an prick getting errection anyhow on this forum and yet you are still underage... 19 years old no less.[s][/s]

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2019
BlueAir:
Proof of emails from me or u are it.sucker angry.still watching

Feel free to donate the information or write more
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2019
Sucker grin
Bigcowhorn:

Feel free to donate the information or write more
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Bigcowhorn: 11:04am On Nov 03, 2019
BlueAir:
Sucker grin

cc; Ishilove
cc: Dominique
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2019
Cc; ishilove Dominique grin

Yeehaw
Bigcowhorn:

You keep mistaking me for your father. I'm not him please grin
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
still counting

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Under-Utilized GF. / Save The Vagina (pics) / She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.