Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go (10345 Views)

Hushpuppi’s Girlfriend Embarked On 30days Fasting & Prayer For Him / How To Earn $500 In 30days / Man Narrate How His Wife Emback On 30days Dry Fasting To Make Him Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
DenreleDave:

Ignore small cowhorn, I told u already

Listen to me bro
grin grin. Noted
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rekhina:
Pity ur ass first asshole
You think I have 500k to waste on your dirty vaagina? Awon prostiiitute in diaspora. grin grin grin
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by blinking001(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
DenreleDave:

Ignore small cowhorn, I told u already

Listen to me bro
The thing is I'm just too kind hearted that sometimes I put myself in other peoples shoes. I just feel replying his rants is like putting food on his table but I've learnt my lessons now.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 6:04am On Oct 27, 2019
Unfortunately bigcow or battlefox or whatever numerous moniker u and ur prematured insinuations can't last on nairaland because it's for the sane.by the way bigcowhoore (sic) since the ban really pained u and killed ur shine abeg o what willu do when I finally but my planned bounty on u on nairaland and u start getting banned every moment grin u will definitely deactivated ur accounts. .lol by the time im done with u eh lol u go cry offline for real becauae ur own mouth will be the one to bite u on my command cheesy
BattleFox:
@BlueAir your enemy Bigcowhorn has a message for you. As long as he is on ban anywhere youu comment on NL evidence of your gay activites will just appear after it. No comment will be made and no words will exchanged with you in so doing, let Nlanders reach their own conclusion.

That's the message bro. I keep asking why he says that but he's not answering. Can you pls enlighten moi? Or are you now on ban too, this one wey you enter NL since 5 am but never drop any comment? grin
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2019
He only trolls those that have shown him how ridiculous he really is grin
blinking001:

I think he's frustrated. Imagine how he trolls denreledave. You begin to wonder if he's a robot or something. I'm feeling sorry for him because deep down I know smallcowhorn needs professional help.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 6:13am On Oct 27, 2019
Its not about not answering him.its about treating him like he is..a childish figure. I still reply him when he does epilepsy to my side but I don't take him serious which no sane matured person should but at the same time jist make sure whatever u want to say to him is medicinal or u can just chooae to ignore his madness and cultivate an habit of reporting his foul e womanizing low self esteem arse around nairaland grin juat start "following" him and reporting his fights around nairaland. The shii runs him mad alot thats why he keeps singing blueair is gay grin by showimg me on his following but never on his inbox cos I can never message him bu mistake
blinking001:

The thing is I'm just too kind hearted that sometimes I put myself in other peoples shoes. I just feel replying his rants is like putting food on his table but I've learnt my lessons now.
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 6:15am On Oct 27, 2019
Lol.this dey sweet me grin .make I do sumfin
BattleFox:

And you only trol those who have shown you how stupid you are. Take a look at what you sweet pal DAVE is doing to himself here...

https://www.nairaland.com/5491726/cry-lost-everything/5#83492027
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2019
Like I thought. grin and expected. Dont be in a hurry grin

And to whoever ia concerned . Remember grin to promise is one. To fulfil is another grin. It will be like an electric chair for ya angry grin quote author=BattleFox post=83494671][s][/s]

You are like some that can't afford a car saying he doen't want to buy it becuase it may kill him in an accident. So what doe he do? He prefers to enter KeKe instead. grin

Stop talking trash and start acting. Go get Ta.bbaz and place your bouty. Unless you are poor and useless in real life you can afford to do business with that guy. He's the one that moves my money into the country. If you want his phone number just ask me here. Place your bouty and i will double it in 24hrs we see who NLs will obey.

Your sense no reach fowl own[/quote]
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2019
The fvck am I going to do with this one of ur shii. grin gra gra boy.relax
BattleFox:

Ta.bbaz

The ball is your court
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2019
grin..uunfortunately its very hilarious when a slave tries to rush its masterquote author=BattleFox post=83494874]

I don suffer for faceless forum wink

@NLanders do you guys now see why i hate riffraffs earning under 30k a month and doing big man behind Tecno phone keyboards?

Make una come help me beg this one make him go put bouty on top Bigcowhorn head with the top escrow in Busness section so I go return the favor in two fold, whatever his plan is.
[/quote]

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2019
The thought of u whining in pain offline dey sweet me sha plus ur desperatoon and frustratiom especially
BattleFox:

Poor man... Big mouth grin

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2019
EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING ,DIS IS A WEDDING COUNTDOWN NOR A WAR THREAD

Redpill s LETS STop the War

Blueair blinking001 denreledave stop fighting bigcowhorn RightNow and reconcile ..

As 4 blinking001 my matter wi u is later ,u are heartlesz
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2019
Fighting? ? grin im merely having fun angry lion to a rat stuff grin
Rekhina:

Blueair blinking001 denreledave stop fighting bigcowhorn RightNow and reconcile ..

Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by Rekhina(f): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2019
BlueAir:
Fighting? ? grin im merely having fun angry lion to a rat stuff grin
Are u sure u aren't women in male monikkers because d hate u guys have 4 women is terrible ,outside is contrary smh
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BlueAir: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2019
Hate for women? No wonder u and bigcowhore/battlepikinnfox get along real good... so whered my special liking for blackivy and sister fire come from u hairy dirty under thingy angry
Rekhina:
Are u sure u aren't women in male monikkers because d hate u guys have 4 women is terrible ,outside is contrary smh
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by DenreleDave(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2019
Rekhina:

BlueAir blinking001, Pls ask Rekhina, how do we reconcile with someone that has never been present.. More like reconciling with the breeze....

Rekhina, small corn how doesn't exist

Funmisticqueen I know
BlueAir I know
Blinking001 I know
Lalasticala I know

So who is the non existing being We are reconciling with
Re: Amatarasha's Wedding Update : 30days To Go by BatleFox: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
DenreleDave:

BlueAir blinking001, Pls ask Rekhina, how do we reconcile with someone that has never been present.. More like reconciling with the breeze....

Rekhina, small corn how doesn't exist

Funmisticqueen I know
BlueAir I know
Blinking001 I know
Lalasticala I know

So who is the non existing being We are reconciling with
[/s]

Trash. God and settle you scammer issue in Family section

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) / She Is Coming Tomorrow. What Can I Take To Enhance Performance / Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.