Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

2-storey Building Collapses In Ojuelegba, Lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2-storey Building Collapses In Ojuelegba, Lagos (32392 Views)

Many Trapped As 5-Storey Building Collapses In Onitsha, Anambra / Photos As 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ibadan / Many Pupils Dead, Over 100 Trapped As School Building Collapses In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-storey Building Collapses In Ojuelegba, Lagos by almarthins(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gforce2015:

Guy, are you jealous of my mention?

Abeg face your front trailer dey come..

grin grin
I no fit jealous u
Sm guy don dey chop the congo on ur behalf.
Re: 2-storey Building Collapses In Ojuelegba, Lagos by mekuxiani(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
investigation time first things first
government should bring out the building plans
Re: 2-storey Building Collapses In Ojuelegba, Lagos by Rolex66: 12:26am On Oct 26, 2019
deepwater:
Hope no one died or was injured............

walking down the stairs of that house, decided to have a few mins pause for some meditation.
i heard that rattling sound, it seemed like a reptile crawling on the ceiling board, but wait! this house has a concrete deck and not a ceiling board.
i looked up and saw a thin dark line running across the white paintings on the roof deck, it was so fast, it moved like a thunder bolt accompanied by that rattling sound, the ceiling tore apart cry

i went into a brace up position as per lessons from helicopter under water escape trainings, i received series of blows to by back and ribs all coming from falling concretes and rocks.... the only thing that flash through my mind was ..... I do not deserve this ..... i could not even say a word of prayer nor could i have scream. The sounds from falling concrete and slabs was so loud, alas i heard a voice from the ground floor shouting ... wetin dey happen, who be that ? and it went all quite.

My brains and body came up alive, i dragged my bag and raced off through what i believe was still a stair case.

October 2017.........Odoula Road Apapa......we shall never forget!

Suspense-filled trailer. When is the main movie coming to a theater near us ?
Re: 2-storey Building Collapses In Ojuelegba, Lagos by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 26, 2019
We have strayed far,far away from civilisation.
Collapsing buildings
Terrible roads
Insecurity
Poor power supply
Ethnic tensions
No pipe borne water
No rule of law
Zero educational sector growth
What are other symptoms of a failed state?
You name it,we got it.
Re: 2-storey Building Collapses In Ojuelegba, Lagos by mikeapollo: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lagos state govt. should tell us whether the houses had building permits or not. And why the building permits could not prevent the buildings from collapse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlady Breaks Into Tenant's Door To Force Eviction (pics, Video) / How Do I Share The Rooms? / Fire Oubreak At Oriental Hotel In Victoria Island, Lagos. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.