Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda (61693 Views)

Nigerian Student, Augustine Ndife, Denied Graduation In Uganda / Nobody Has Been Able To Get It Right”: Viral Photo Of Mathematics Question Spark / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by Greystone: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Another proof of how God can turn around any adverse situation for ur good.

Meanwhile the Wicked Niggah who took the pic to mock my guy right now...

4 Likes

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by toprealman: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
ccnation:
Just like the story of little Success in Sapele, Delta State early this year. What was meant to be a mockery just to earn social media likes became a life changing blessing.

FROM MOCKERY TO GLORY! ...this should be the caption.
For success, it is more of promises and publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by McGg: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
The power of the social media
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by DameB(f): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
This story gave me goosebumps...

Lucky chap
He's paved the way for his family
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by Annie001: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Able God
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by micflo28(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
Video was meant for him to be mocked but he was lifted.
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by Isoduwa(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Thank God for his life
When God call you even when your phone run out of battery � your phone must ring out blessings

3 Likes

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by zeelux97(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
ruggedtimi:
the boy that took him pictures, wat should one call him wicked or a blessing?

An instrument I'd say
He was used without his consentwink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by degamemaster(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
ruggedtimi:

You can call him an instrument in the hands of God. Because God used him to show his mighty work. He lifts the poor up from the dust.

1 Like

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by saajus: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lessons;
Don't fake it, be yourself
You don't have to blend with the so called cool kids.
Be hard working. It was hard work that took him to the University in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by LoudlyMouthed: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Oyamilenu - it drew my mouth
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by OyiboPep: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
I've been mentioning you and begging you to move a post to the front page.

Well, it's fine.
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by shogsman(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is the kind of news I love to see on fp
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by bamasite(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Thank you Jesus!

That is all I can say!

1 Like

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by Taku555(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Maryclaire1:
God changed his story for good.. Awesome God smiley

Yes! He is truly awesome

1 Like

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by Zodiac61(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Only question is - what has God got to do with it?

1 Like

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by shugabasbn: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
While watching the young man story I nearly crying especially when asked if he meet the guy that posted his pic what will he do.

Baba thank you for everything, it is not yet huru but I thank you for where I found myself today
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by Beosten(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
The same way they mocked Tacha and made her a Star

1 Like

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by edoairways: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Maryclaire1:
God changed his story for good.. Awesome God smiley
God didn't change his story he was just lucky that's all
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
His mocker catapulted him to his blessings....It can only be God

1 Like

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by caandi: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
God shame all my mockers
Please patronise my goods fam, kindly follow my business pages on Instagram and Facebook
For your quality designer wears, shoes, Chinos, jeans, t-shirt, eye glasses, wristbands, bags, cufflinks, turkey and Italian wears etc. Kindly follow on Facebook at Ellabloombusinessfashionworld and on Instagram @Ellabloombusinessfashionworld
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by crackhouse(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
ccnation:
Just like the story of little Success in Sapele, Delta State early this year. What was meant to be a mockery just to earn social media likes became a life changing blessing.

FROM MOCKERY TO GLORY! ...this should be the caption.
later the photographer will come and ask for his cut
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by Holamilekan97(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
I'm so emotional right now. That's why I no dey pray for those wey dey commit suicide. Things fit change anytime lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by Cousin9999: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hate - 0
Love - 9

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by salt1: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
They call Ghana_must_go bag "Osuofia"

Nollywood is truly an African brand

2 Likes

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by sonnie10: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Judas that sold Jesus for us to be redeemed, how do you see him? What is the Bible’s account regarding that?
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by CanadaOrBust: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Some people always say there is no such thing as luck.
I’m sure there are poorer students who arrived even poorer all over Africa. Also there is probably a kid just as poor but who worked very hard and arrived in taxi
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by Coldie(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Naira land is really back ward. We have dealth with this article long ago on quora and its just reaching Naira land now.
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by sharpwriter(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
lanetrips:
Good.3 years for an Engineering course!But here in my country,you will spend 5 years with almost nothing to show for it.

You will show dy/dx and end up becoming a further maths teacher... That's something to show...hahaha wink
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by CanadaOrBust: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
saajus:
Lessons;
Don't fake it, be yourself
You don't have to blend with the so called cool kids.
Be hard working. It was hard work that took him to the University in the first place.

If he had been harder working he would have been able to afford a taxi and non of this would happen. So, another lesson: don’t be too hardworking!

Another lesson: don’t plan ahead, be an irresponsible person and arrive just any how

Another lesson: don’t care about embarrassing your self and your family

Another lesson: don’t network with people who’d be able to give u a ride. Be a loner.

So many valuable lessons to be learnt

2 Likes

Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by CanadaOrBust: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
sharpwriter:

You will show dy/dx and end up becoming a further maths teacher... That's something to show...hahaha wink

Or if u r really lucky, be a bank teller
Re: Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda by Amarisa(f): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
You are Blessed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? / JAMB Adopts “Point System” Option For 2016 Admission. How To Calculate Points / What's The Worst English Sentence You've Ever Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.