Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors (62568 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors / Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by folks4luv(f): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
After lawyers, fear publicists
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by folks4luv(f): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
SuperKlean:
please share link to the remaining three videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLitl20hYwM
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by rhemadhee(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
flexyrule:
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

LOL..
The woman has a particular set of skills...

You just quoted a movie line( Taken part 1-3) that i have seen over 3times, I love that movie to a fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by teejoyz: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
TGMISKY:
The woman like blue colour o. Una sure say she no be Chelsea fan?
why Chelsea na.abi Na only Chelsea dey use blue ni,y not try mancity abi everton grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Ayoefa: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
SCAMMERS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Okoroawusa: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Righteousness89:
1Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

The Fact is that the People do not want to Hear the GENUIE Gospel of Holiness and Righteousness.. People are more interested in Short cuts. They want to hear and See Prophecies , Miracles and all that gymnastics without Genuinely Accepting JESUS CHRIST...

Others wanna buy holy water, buy holy handkerchiefs, Holy oil and all that drama..

Many of the So-called prophets are Fake Prophets.....

There are Still GENUIE Servants of GOD in Nigeria but they are Few..

Ask The Lord GOD for Directions on where u need to Serve Him.. He will Direct you!!

There is nothing like genuine gospel of holiness...it doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Okoroawusa: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
rhemadhee:

You just quoted a movie line( Taken part 1-3) that i have seen over 3times, I love that movie to a fault.
I love that movie...
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Okoroawusa: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dee60:

Anything that has value will likely have counterfeits.

Anything with great value will most likely have a lot of fakes.

Dont label pastors as fakes.

It is because you have genuine pastors, so many, that some have tried to fake pastoring to gain fame.

More than 90% of pastors do not have fame and may not be rich in terms of money.

It is racist to condemn them all just because you have seen a few that are questionable.

At any rate, dont follow a man, follow JESUS.

In the Bible, Jesus Christ said : FOLLOW ME. Not follow men!
Please can you look at a particular lizard n tell us if it has stomach ache?

If you cannot then don't tell us about genuine n fake pastors
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by e316(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Woman with the Hand...

1. There will be more false prophets as the days go by.
(Matthew 24:11)

2. The existence of *fake* Prophets/Priests is proof that *original/true*
Priests/Prophets exist.

3. Jesus Christ remains our focus; He is the Author and Finisher of our Faith. Hebrews 12:2

4. True worshippers should not be discouraged by such occurrences or viral posts. Rather, they should focus on God and worship Him in Spirit and in truth. (John 4:24)

5. Young/new Christian converts should not be discouraged! God is, and is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. (Hebrews 11:6)

#RevEdosa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by abels(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
you a point ,i have taught about this too
MrPresident1:

The gift of God is without repentance. The one the son sets free is free indeed.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by TGMISKY(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
teejoyz:
why Chelsea na.abi Na only Chelsea dey use blue ni,y not try mancity abi everton grin grin grin
That's the only club to me
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Rapmoney(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
@petra1, where did you leave your thinking faculty?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Ategberoson(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Text CLOWN CHRIS OKAFOR in capital letter to 419 for more jokes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Ubdavis(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
but i hear that when jesus heal, he heals totally, is it that these pastors ar not of christ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by rhythyson: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
chai

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Adakintroy2: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
voltron14:
Pastor Chris Okafor’s publicist, Sunday Adeyemi, told Punchng that the woman did come to their Church and was healed.

He added that the woman may have come across the affliction again after she left because such usually happens with deliverance

These goats can never come clean.

If was them that was pastor wilson. They will say the videos was doctored. Until you hold them for elbow. He hard.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by simplesearch: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Righteousness89:
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

The Fact is that the People do not want to Hear the GENUIE Gospel of Holiness and Righteousness.. People are more interested in Short cuts. They want to hear and See Prophecies , Miracles and all that gymnastics without Genuinely Accepting JESUS CHRIST...

Others wanna buy holy water, buy holy handkerchiefs, Holy oil and all that drama..

Ask The Lord GOD for Directions on where u need to Serve Him.. He will Direct you!!

People want to keep committing fornication, adultery, practice their occultism and witchcraft while holding onto their various religious belief forgetting God is a Holy God. We can't be smarter than God, if we don't want to live right chances are that smarter fraudulent people in holy cassock can easily take charge of our lives since many now glory in sin. There are still many children of God in Nigeria, devil keeps propagating his usual lies to make it look like that are no more genuine sincere children of God all over the world just to discredit Gods power to save and discourage those who may want to surrender their life to Christ. But thank God, there are still many holy and praying people in Nigeria who will not touch sin with a long rope. Our perfect example is Jesus Christ the light of the world and Savior of mankind, if you come to him he will save you and keep you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Dindomitable1: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
fowlyansh181:
I don’t take anything church serious again.. I believe in God and I’m thankful for still being alive through his mercy and love , but church? Lai lai.. no single human being can teach religion to me, I don’t believe in any so called servant of God..
The truth is there are still men approved and appreciated by God. God doesn't come down to help man he uses them. so don't write all ministers off
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
white men that brought this religion will be laughing at us now.....this stuff came to Africa and turn into a big business!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Charly68: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Righteousness89:

Ask The Lord GOD for Directions on where u need to Serve Him.. He will Direct you!! They don't want the truth & the devil is selling falsehood to them..let them continue ..thanks for the scriptures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gullible Christians will still swallow the big lie hook line and sinker sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Neddstark: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
The woman don cast sha. She had better make good money before now.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
flexyrule:
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

LOL..
The woman has a particular set of skills...

Please remind me who made this statement.
Thanks.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by semyman: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
I hope I will not start reading here that those are fake pastors.
All of them are the same and they are after the money
Take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Olatoman(m): 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is the bogus bullshit I have ever heard.

Lmao, abeg, dear People, the relationship is between you and God.

This guys dey use una cashout (fake prophets) well.

5 staged performance, and this is the best excuse to come up with?

Like, they understand the fact that once it comes to religion and miracles, they just need to throw a bone in your face alongside with crumbs of inspirational bs..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by femi4: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
deepwater:
There is nothing wrong in damage control, but if you must do it.....get the best hands

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed John 8:36
grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by SuperKlean(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by SuperKlean(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by kaywhy09(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hope there's life insurance cover for the woman?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by AdewaleKean(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
But official effc won't go and arrest this scammers. Lol. Lies everywhere you go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by grandstar(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
This so called Pastor Chris Okafor looks like he is bleaching!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.