Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors (63145 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors / Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by naijadrivablog: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
This Abuja-based Pastor.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Dee60: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Anything that has value will likely have counterfeits.

Anything with great value will most likely have a lot of fakes.

Dont label pastors as fakes.

It is because you have genuine pastors, so many, that some have tried to fake pastoring to gain fame.

More than 90% of pastors do not have fame and may not be rich in terms of money.

It is racist to condemn them all just because you have seen a few that are questionable.

At any rate, dont follow a man, follow JESUS.

In the Bible, Jesus Christ said : FOLLOW ME. Not follow men!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Yoighaman(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ewu....who be fool?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by HacheNoire: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
“The woman was in our church really. But you know in this issue of deliverance, some people could be delivered here and then go back to where they stayed before and the attack would return. That was what happened to the woman,” he said.

grin grin grin grin

Joke!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by SuperKlean(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of this publicist, whose job is to market a confirmed fake product.

Five videos, not two, five! And you still think there's anything you could say to make people still want to buy your fake product?

God deliver us from all these fake/false prophets. Amen!
please share link to the remaining three videos
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by RUDEBOYY(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
This people really know many Nigerians are foolish.
How can you look some one in the eye and say this kind of rubbish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Angelfrost(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
In the multitude of words, sin lacketh not (Prov. 10:19)...

The publicist should have just kept his words few, or simply kept quiet. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Joystark(f): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lol..
I came here from Instablog.
Them don finish the woman for there. Someone called her a Miracle Vixen. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Temptee101(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

This pastor cum con star should have kept shut instead of willfully embarrassing his family and making mockery of his stupid self

He would have rather maintained it was videoshopped, than this lame and weak response. If I were related to this fraudster, i'd never forgive him for ridiculing our family

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by godquality: 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Imagine that. Just as no condition is permanent, their miracles are also not permanent abi?

Either this guy believe what he's saying or he's lying with conviction. I think it's the latter.
As long as 75% of Nigerians are gullible and looking for miracles, things like this will continue.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by ifyalways(f): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is one of the funniest shyte i have read this month. cheesy

The woman na tax collector from Pastors.Customer dada

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Kobicove(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Poor attempt at damage control
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
petra1:
It may be true .she might have gotten healed and itvcame back due to whatever reason. It is also possible she didn’t receive and she’s claiming it by faith from church to church hoping the affliction would be over. The third part could be a satanic set up for the purpose of rubishing the the ministry of healing . There was once a woman Satan used few years ago to try cause division among ministers. Claiming she had been to other churches and maltreated and they couldn’t deliver her despite the fact that they (allegedly )collected consultation money from her . she flattered each pastors how they delivered her unlike the other churches . She flattered you here and rubbish you there. Until she was exposed . She’s an agent of darkness .

But for this woman , she should be questioned . Let’s not throw stones until investigations . Some people do go to Programmes and pretend to be healed . I don’t know why . It does happen . We can’t deny the fact that some “false ministers” could have also been in the racket of faking healing . But we should deal with facts not assumptions lest we sin against God . The ministers here could have been victims of satanic set up. The video below shows the woman going from church to church lying to Pastors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUERsNHAPf0

You are a goat.. God wasted precious oxygen on you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by almayda: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
At times like this,it is more honorable as a publicist to remain silent.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Kevinsamba: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
After reading this I became dumfounded
As to the blindness of some people
petra1:
It may be true .she might have gotten healed and itvcame back due to whatever reason. It is also possible she didn’t receive and she’s claiming it by faith from church to church hoping the affliction would be over. The third part could be a satanic set up for the purpose of rubishing the the ministry of healing . There was once a woman Satan used few years ago to try cause division among ministers. Claiming she had been to other churches and maltreated and they couldn’t deliver her despite the fact that they (allegedly )collected consultation money from her . she flattered each pastors how they delivered her unlike the other churches . She flattered you here and rubbish you there. Until she was exposed . She’s an agent of darkness .

But for this woman , she should be questioned . Let’s not throw stones until investigations . Some people do go to Programmes and pretend to be healed . I don’t know why . It does happen . We can’t deny the fact that some “false ministers” could have also been in the racket of faking healing . But we should deal with facts not assumptions lest we sin against God . The ministers here could have been victims of satanic set up. The video below shows the woman going from church to church lying to Pastors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUERsNHAPf0

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Meti99(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
hsh
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by forreelliinc: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin bobbysaxy come see your brother o
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by k2money(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Is only your gullible followers will buy that scam
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by fabianiyobosa(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Any intelligent person will see how she clenched her fist in both videos and when the miracle started, she started opening her fist. The clenched fist was to help create the predicament and the loose fist releases the arm.

They are all scammers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by TGMISKY(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
The woman like blue colour o. Una sure say she no be Chelsea fan?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by naijaboy756: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Who else noticed that she wore same clothes for some of the scenes?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by lomprico(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
lol!

una for just keep quiet. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Godons1: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
I can never attend any Church who's pastor is Igbo. Nobody can scam me, I'm wiser. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Eminya(f): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
freelansa:
Pastor Chris Okafor’s publicist has spoken on the woman caught in alleged stage-managed miracle with five pastors.

The five pastors which includes Pastor Chris Okafor were seen in videos using the woman to perform a miracle.

The woman has an arm that has the ability to stretch and shrink. She goes to different Church where she meets pastors who use her condition to woo their members.

Pastor Chris Okafor’s publicist, Sunday Adeyemi, told Punchng that the woman did come to their Church and was healed.

He added that the woman may have come across the affliction again after she left because such usually happens with deliverance

“The woman was in our church really. But you know in this issue of deliverance, some people could be delivered here and then go back to where they stayed before and the attack would return. That was what happened to the woman,” he said.

This was after Pastor Chris Okafor stated that witches took the woman’s bones. While performing his miracle on her, he said: “If witches can do this, my God can do better than witches”.

https://wotzup.ng/pastor-chris-okafors-publicist-speaks-on-woman-in-miracle-with-five-pastors/

The woman too like blue cloth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by omenka(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
If I were the pastor, I'd sack this publicist pronto!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Advancedman(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
freelansa:
Pastor Chris Okafor’s publicist has spoken on the woman caught in alleged stage-managed miracle with five pastors.

The five pastors which includes Pastor Chris Okafor were seen in videos using the woman to perform a miracle.

The woman has an arm that has the ability to stretch and shrink. She goes to different Church where she meets pastors who use her condition to woo their members.

Pastor Chris Okafor’s publicist, Sunday Adeyemi, told Punchng that the woman did come to their Church and was healed.

He added that the woman may have come across the affliction again after she left because such usually happens with deliverance

This was after Pastor Chris Okafor stated that witches took the woman’s bones. While performing his miracle on her, he said: “If witches can do this, my God can do better than witches”.

https://wotzup.ng/pastor-chris-okafors-publicist-speaks-on-woman-in-miracle-with-five-pastors/

Is the woman not witch on mission?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Ferdinand40: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
omenka:
If I were the pastor, I'd sack this publicist pronto!
[/s]
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Jeilani244(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
G Pastor
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by fowlyansh181(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
I don’t take anything church serious again.. I believe in God and I’m thankful for still being alive through his mercy and love , but church? Lai lai.. no single human being can teach religion to me, I don’t believe in any so called servant of God..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by simplyOJ(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Una no dey shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Spiritual Husbands Real? / Jude Okoye's Comment About 3 Churches In One Building (Photos) / Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.