Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors (62597 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors / Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by saajus: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
hahahah. This one no enter at all. Unfortunately, his Church will still fill up to the brim on Sunday. Poverty don chop my people brains.

Tbh, we still have some good Pastors in Nigeria but most of them are not on TV.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by temielects(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
Halleluyah...in Godons voice grin
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
flexyrule:
Liam Neeson, in the movie - Taken

Ehen, doesn't ring a bell.
I heard it in another movie; can't place it now.
Thanks anyways.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by folks4luv(f): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
SuperKlean:
happy birthday to you
☺️ thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by danot1030: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hahahaha i can't stop laughing at those brainwashed by pastors, they take up pastors defence on social media as though their lives depends on it.

Hmmmm, after Pst Okarfor healed her she went to her place and was attacked again and didn't know the way back to where she got the miracle at the initial stage, you mean she was healed five times by five different pastors, chai.

But given the analogy of the publicist, what then is the essence of deliverance when the victory don't last?

I refuse to be fooled by pastors.

This is how God will be exposing all these yahoo yahoo pastors, their list is growing.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by isan(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
100% of Nigeria pastors are fake yes 100%

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by sintirin(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
saajus:
hahahah. This one no enter at all. Unfortunately, his Church will still fill up to the brim on Sunday. Poverty don chop my people brains.

Tbh, we still have some good Pastors in Nigeria but most of them are not on TV.

I'm telling you bro, his church will still fill up on Sunday...I've been to his church one particular Sunday like that sometimes around 2015 and it was just like I was watching a stage play with d miracle he was performing and the congregation were like wow pastor.....I'm like Jeez why are we so gullible like this in this part of the world...
But wetin I know sef but I know I can't be fooled by any pastor all in d name of miracles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Awoo88: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
I remembered in Deeper Life a man who came for prayer was asked to leave because of this type on nonsense
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by edoairways: 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of this publicist, whose job is to market a confirmed fake product.

Five videos, not two, five! And you still think there's anything you could possibly say to make people still want to buy it?

God deliver us from all these fake/false prophets. Amen!
Did you believe Busola's case against T.B Joshua?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
edoairways:

Did you believe Busola's case against T.B Joshua?
No.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by edoairways: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
No.
Then don't believe this one either. Bloggers are fond of merging videos and stories
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by smitaro(m): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
na dem nd God know, bt if na scam, d woman dey use in skills dey hustle main main Oo..
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
edoairways:

Then don't believe this one either. Bloggers are fond of merging videos and stories
What's the basis of comparison between the two, if I may ask?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by ibechris(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Fake men of Got every where.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by edoairways: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
What's the basis of comparison between the two, if I may ask?
Busola has concrete evidence and fact rather than believe her you refute her claims by mere video from SCOAN. However the case of that pastor doesn't have substantive evidence even though I don't trust the pastor. Videos can be manipulated to deceive people. I rather believe Busola's case because she was more detailed with facts, witnesses, figures, date, pictures e.t.c than manipulated video from an hungry blogger. Nigerians should stop relying on these bloggers for news. A blogger should investigate and come out with real facts not just edited video clip
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by flexyrule(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

Ehen, doesn't ring a bell.
I heard it in another movie; can't place it now.
Thanks anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmO32IdwuE
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by IamCharles123: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
nurusystem:

And wen will you understand that those miracles workers are going to hell..
How that one take concern me
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by petra1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
MrPresident1:

The gift of God is without repentance. The one the son sets free is free indeed.
Sickness can come back and An Unclean Spirit can Return i'm not saying that's the case here anyway. But just to clear your assumption

John 5:14
Afterward Jesus found him in the temple, and said to him, . Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you

Luke 11:24–26
When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. Then he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when he comes, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order. Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by petra1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
[/b]T[b]
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by petra1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2019

You are a goat.. God wasted precious oxygen on you

Mat 5:22 — Mat 5:23
But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Righteousness89(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
Okoroawusa:

There is nothing like genuine gospel of holiness...it doesn't exist
[/s]

The fact u don't know or refuse to know does not mean It doesn't exist! Nigeria has Servants of GOD with Unadulterated Holy Messages that if you adhere to, You are Heaven Bound..

They are Very Few...

If you need one of the few, you ask..
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by hekkyboi: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
DonBenny77:
Story land story land grin
ooh that my program dat time with that old bab telling sweet stories to those them little kids. men 80s and 90s issa real bomb not this indomie fucking; fuckery; bleeped up atyma.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by hekkyboi: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
DonBenny77:
Story land story land grin
ooh that my program dat time with that old baba telling sweet stories to those them little kids. men 80s and 90s issa real bomb not this indomie fucking; fuckery; fuckedup atyma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Cabble4(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
MrPresident1:

The gift of God is without repentance. The one the son sets free is free indeed.

Sheer ignorance. Don't use a scripture to build a doctrine. When a demon is cast out from a person, it goes looking for other person to possess. If it doesn't see, it will come back to it former house. If it find it empty, it will go and invite 7other wicked demons and will occupy the person and his/her bad stage will become worse.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
...when do pastors start to have publicists...
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by lookingfly: 12:22am On Oct 26, 2019
MrPresident1:

some people's I.Q is less than zero...... Even if there minister is caught pants with a woman who isn't there wife with video proof, they will still defend him and claim he's not the one.....I know there's no Nigeria pastor that will ever do what PST Wilson did by owing up to the scandalous video if they were to be in he's shoes. They will keep mute and church members will simply deny.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Judybash93(m): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2019
AerialMapper:
Why doesn't he heal his lazy eye!

Somebody with bad mouth said the woman is the church version of video vixen... "miracle vixen"

Oh jizzzzz... Boss... You no even cut am according to his size.. Chisos... The lazy eye thingy killed me

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by nurusystem(m): 5:07am On Oct 26, 2019
IamCharles123:

How that one take concern me
Not all that said lord lord,
In my name they will heal the blind n performed many miracles but on that day I will said to them go away ,go away go away from me...
You better give ur life to God n summit to is will.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by StrikeBack(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

Please remind me who made this statement.
Thanks.
Liam Neelson
From the Movie TAKEN
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by DedeNkem: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Religion is all about money and power. Nigeria is the most religious "country" in Africa and yet the worst place to live!
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by sivel(m): 8:46am On Oct 26, 2019
God save Africa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.