Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors (62591 Views)

Church In Abuja Where Pastor Charges N50k To Swim In Miracle Swimming Pool / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors / Five Pastors Caught In the "Fake Miracle Arm" Scandal (video Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Baroba(m): 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
" witches took the woman's bone" .. Niggga please..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Preetychina22(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Maestro21:

She was not healed and no it did not come back. God does not need us to defend lies told in his name. What we can not say definitively is that the Pastors were in on the act. If they were, may God deliver them from the disrepute they are bringing to his name. If they were not, they should learn to seek his presence more so they do not hastily lay their hands over anyone's head and partake in their sin like Paul admonished.

One thing is suspicious though. They are at least 3 videos online now with 3 different MOG "healing" this woman THE SAME WAY. That is what is troubling. And each of them released the videos. It makes we feel like it was an act. The lady in question also seemed to be capitalzing on the fact that she had a condition that could make her contort her hands that way. And because she could do that, many will like to see such "recontortion" on TV to make it look like a grand miracle.

It is a shame.

Father, purge your church.
Nigerians are always putting their problems to god. Such a backward mentality.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Kayharry(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
The funniest thing is that there is always a Bible verse that will still back this lies.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
I thought Lai Mohammed was holding that record for lying, now some pastors are very busy with Guinness book of record grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by erai30(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
The woman usually smiles to the bank after each healing, nothing when Musa no go see for gate. grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by LoudlyMouthed: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wot?
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by plaetton: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
freelansa:
Pastor Chris Okafor’s publicist has spoken on the woman caught in alleged stage-managed miracle with five pastors.

The five pastors which includes Pastor Chris Okafor were seen in videos using the woman to perform a miracle.

The woman has an arm that has the ability to stretch and shrink. She goes to different Church where she meets pastors who use her condition to woo their members.

Pastor Chris Okafor’s publicist, Sunday Adeyemi, told Punchng that the woman did come to their Church and was healed.

He added that the woman may have come across the affliction again after she left because such usually happens with deliverance

“The woman was in our church really. But you know in this issue of deliverance, some people could be delivered here and then go back to where they stayed before and the attack would return. That was what happened to the woman,” he said.

This was after Pastor Chris Okafor stated that witches took the woman’s bones. While performing his miracle on her, he said: “If witches can do this, my God can do better than witches”.

https://wotzup.ng/pastor-chris-okafors-publicist-speaks-on-woman-in-miracle-with-five-pastors/

LOL.
Can't help laughing out loud.
So this creep is saying that deliverances are not as effective as real medical cures ?
Religion and stupidity. mtcchww. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by musicwriter(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
The dumbest thing I've ever done in my life was to call myself a christian. Reading some of the comments you can clearly see how religion destroys the brain of its followers. I would have been defending this nonsense by now and suggesting they're wolves in sheep's skin destroying good pastors, when in fact, they're all the same in varying degree.

Among all religions; Christianity and Islam are the two dumbest thing a human being can participate in but it appears Christians are dumber. I pity anybody who call themselves christian.

What is Christianity?- Dr. Ray Hagins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWjmbEglYk4

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Emkingz: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Government should start taxing the church. All of them pastors are criminals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by nurusystem(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Islam is too beautiful, no time for miracles,
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by IamCharles123: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
naijaboy756:
Who else noticed that she wore same clothes for some of the scenes?
Is it not her cloths, what do u want her to wear

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
IPOB Pastors grin
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by IamCharles123: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
nurusystem:
Islam is too beautiful, no time for miracles,
Why will you have time, when you are busy bombing yourself up.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by nurusystem(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
IamCharles123:

Why will you have time, when you are busy bombing yourself up.
And wen will you understand that those miracles workers are going to hell..
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by fowlyansh181(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dindomitable1:
The truth is there are still men approved and appreciated by God. God doesn't come down to help man he uses them. so don't write all ministers off
all of them are hogwash, God can use a dying old dying lady to help, he can use a baby to help, God can also use me to help.. bleep ministers and whoever claims he is approved by God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by tsmith(f): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
musicwriter:
The dumbest thing I've ever done in my life was to call myself a christian. Reading some of the comments you can clearly see how religion destroys the brain of its followers. I would have been defending this nonsense by now and suggesting they're wolves in sheep's skin destroying good pastors, when in fact, they're all the same in varying degree.

Among all religions; Christianity and Islam are the two dumbest thing a human being can participate in but it appears Christians are dumber. I pity anybody who call themselves christian.

What is Christianity?- Dr. Ray Hagins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWjmbEglYk4

I'm actually so glad that the scales are starting to fall off people's eye. I no longer believe in any religion too! It's all hogwash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by PapaAdanna: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
He is a scan

Simple
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by ikwedim(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
I finally give up. So this will be the excuse to give on Sunday service abi? Chai we are in trouble

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Akiika: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Just use your brain, take proactive and logical steps to attain whatever you want in life.
Stop relying on miracles, it'll make you lazy and gullible. You can pray to whatever God you believe in, but you will need to fetch water in a bucket not a basket to get water. Prayer will never hold water for you in a basket.
It is stupid to believe in the power of humans like you. MOGs are majorly fake and profit oriented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by seanjy4konji: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
To eradicate all this troubles..

We fit need to put lai mohammed behind bars.

Once the head is cut off...

We go reason d body.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by sinola(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
This one still have the got to be lying upandan....u think we are gullible like your followers... Kontunu
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
I really thank God Almighty for the truth will never be hidden truth will prevail weather we like it or not. The book of Matthew chapter 24 have said it all that not all that called me Lord Lord will enter into the Kingdom of God. I'm not carried away with all this one chance miracle the so called FAKE pastor will performed one miracle in your life and replace it with five problems is that one miracle. God I thank you for you DO ANSWER ME whenever I call upon you thank you FATHER for making me to know the TRUE.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by kingcalors(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mutemenot:
All of them na wash. Religion has become the house of scammers who feeds fat on their members
Did anyone notice the colour she wore in all the deliverance? All blue shades.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nkc22: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of this publicist, whose job is to market a confirmed fake product.

Five videos, not two, five! And you still think there's anything you could say to make people still want to buy it?

God deliver us from all these fake/false prophets. Amen!

You're a wise person...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by ojuu4u(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
I trust tb Joshua he would say it to her publicly her intention what she had done and what she planning to with her twisted arm, .......Tb Joshua makes everything clear for everyone in spiritual realm so you won't doubt power of God. Yet he is not God he and other human beings are vulnerable to mistakes and sins
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by cookingsoul(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
i can actually testify to d fake man of god that is chris okafor .my sister dragged me to one church in satelite town by ijegun waterside lo nd behold d invited pastor was dis apkako mAn chris okafor live nd direct nl am telling u dis man nah confirm fake mog.offering nah by category starting wit 100k first then 75k till all d way wen dem manage reach 100naira dem con dey yeb d ppk wey get 100naira from dat day i kno say chris okafor nah wash,even d fake healin nah wash.u wont blive this man after fake healing come tell d ppl God say make dem bring 1 bag of rice for offering to altar chai for mymind i say this man nah confirm criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by 400billionman: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
I don't want to talk about this man.

I don't watch his free channel for even one mintue.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by engrchykae(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Useless religion that has ruined all of Africa especially Nigeria, it is now all these people are waking up to the scam that is religion nonsense undecided
what about Islam,the religion of zombies
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nkc22:

You're a wise person...
Thanks.

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by engrchykae(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
flexyrule:
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

LOL..
The woman has a particular set of skills...
I believe this statement was from the movie titled taken
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by themanderon: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Some people shout. Pastor this pastor that as if Christ did not warn us about false prophets and false christs. Many don't read their bibles so they can't know this fact.
Re: Pastor Chris Okafor’s Publicist Speaks On Woman In Miracle With Five Pastors by flexyrule(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

Please remind me who made this statement.
Thanks.
Liam Neeson, in the movie - Taken

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.