Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her (79705 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by sonnie10: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
I guess David 's definition of showing love is to spend money. kiss

How old are you?
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by rasaqadeseun(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hello guys, should you know anyone who teaches the following subjects:
•Phonics
•French
•Technical Drawing
•Fine Arts
•ICT
• Music
• Yoruba
• PHE
•Arts, Commerce and Science subjects

Locations
•Lagos, Ibadan and Ogun

Renumeration:
Attractive payment.

Tell them to visit www.syllaboss.com.ng/teacher.php to submit their CV.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by amazon14: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
77up:
Chioma is lucky .

As in eh!! She is favored
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Who she epp?
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Igetmyown247: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
I’m not a hater, but am I the only one who’s tired of hearing about these two??
I wish nairaland will stop shoving them down everyone’s throat. They are craving for attention and it’s getting old.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Akano5(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Then watin concern government. N16M Issokay "OBO" .
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by technuel: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
If not for money many Yorubas would have married our girls finish
I once lived in a Yoruba dominated area some years back, in my street all you will see is stone faces with disconfigured ass but the day I went to Ojo Alaba to be precise, Omo come see fresh Igbo Chicks every where. No be person tell me to relocate immediately to Ojo.
Infact Igbo Amaka
Don't bother quoting me, this story was TOLDED to me by a Friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by HacheNoire: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
Okay.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by HacheNoire: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
technuel:
I once lived in a Yoruba dominated area some years back, in my street all you will see is stone faces with disconfigured ass but the day I went to Ojo Alaba to be precise, Omo come see fresh Igbo Chicks every where. No be person tell me to relocate immediately to Ojo.
Infact Igbo Amaka

You have Malaria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by ultimate77(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
If I say this guy is or was stupid they will say I'm hating or I'm broke. How on earth will you do such thing? Love? OOh please! What exactly was he shopping? Things that will stay everlasting?
Why not atleast help even if na 10 niggas hustle with 10m or even 20 with 10m and shop for her with 6m.. That is if it's needfull. Haba! Africans no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Dinho20(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
LOVE IS PATIENT AND KIND;
LOVE DOES NOT ENVY OR BOAST;
IT IS NOT ARROGANT OR RUDE.
IT DOES NOT REJOICE AT WRONGDOING, BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH.
LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS, BELIEVES ALL THINGS, HOPES ALL THINGS, ENDURES ALL THINGS.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by obibob2020(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
landmark86:
"Even if love is a crime am ready to dey go jail"

Never you envy Davido cos love is a beautiful thing. That's if you marry the right partner.

I prayer you find the perfect/right partner has you desire.

I dedicate this FTC to my lovely wife. You're the best.
Boss,hope say your wife no read dis stuff?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by ruffDiamond: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
this stupid brainless TOTO revved Crank who imagined himself a music star again?no worry ,one day the stupid chicken will finally come hope to roost.. your eyes go clear las las when your village people finally nail you for Good...mumu indomie kid with busy preek more than any IQ

4 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
technuel:
Infact Igbo Amaka
yoruba girls are endangered species
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Doctordogood(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
landmark86:
"Even if love is a crime am ready to dey go jail"

Never you envy Davido cos love is a beautiful thing. That's if you marry the right partner.

I prayer you find the perfect/right partner has you desire.

I dedicate this FTC to my lovely wife. You're the best.
na so my brother! you are on point bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Moikiitos: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kingpunter:
Nigeria singer and songwriter has shown how much love he has for Chioma by noting that he’s willing to go to jail for her.

Davido who has not been shy in showing how move love he has for the mother of his new born baby noted that he’s willing to do anything for Chioma.

wacth video -

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4CPm6aFL1s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www./2019/10/davido-vows-to-go-to-jail-for-chioma-if-it-comes-to-it.html

Chioma oja over to you...You can do the crime to taste his love for you...As for me, I can't do time for anybody NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. You do the crime you serve the time...shikina!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
You're telling us as if we don't love our wives abi? How much is 16m? By the way, on what? Your wife sick you spent 16m on her, is that a pride? Men dey wey dey spent pass like that o kiss Make I tell you. So you're one of those guys wey go use girls finish begin yarn rubbish ba? Anyway, no toast that's bigger than ''I Do'' in the alter of God. Men still dey fuckup. Una just start sha!!

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by supercase1(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dubai things dey cheap na where he con spend 16million from abi na 16 thousand naira I'm dey try to talk receipt or idontbeliveit grin
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by YungMillionaire: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
This 1 has been pvssy whipped. Notice d gal neva once said she loves him. Notice she neva talks about him the way he talks about her. If you know you know. So you ask it must be because the gal is too beautiful. Are you sure. When it comes to beauty Chioma is average at best. So tell me what is going on here? If you know, you know.

7 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
This love is deep oh... Gods grace to them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by BENEAMATA: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Who bothered to watch the video ? Did he really say he did 16 mill shopping for her ? HOW OLD IS O.B.O REALLY ? a father of three should be

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Gudguyz(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Love watin-tin....

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar -& electronics shop.Check my profile.Thanks
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by forreelliinc: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin jaruma? Is this your work? This has jaruma written all over it

4 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Krexpah(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kingpunter:
Nigeria singer and songwriter has shown how much love he has for Chioma by noting that he’s willing to go to jail for her.

Davido who has not been shy in showing how move love he has for the mother of his new born baby noted that he’s willing to do anything for Chioma.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4CPm6aFL1s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
yinmu go to the jail make we see now

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
sonnie10:

How old are you?

Old enough to not answer this question

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by 1000LIKES(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
Audio love sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by drey076(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
EFCC will soon pick him for money laundry, keep shouting Online
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by BENEAMATA: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Who bothered to watch the video ? Did he really say he spent 16 mill on shopping for his missus ?HOW OLD IS O.B.O really ? A father of three should be calmer than this , just saying .
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by ruffDiamond: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Hustle o make you no come prepare baffup just to go Party dey rush rice..
Hustle o so when you go village meeting late the Elders would blame themselves for waking up earlier.

do you really know the meaning of the so called Hussle?or hussler as in 419 ,yahoo,jibiti ,gbajue,etc?not a nice word at all.. check it out boy..more like work smartly and legally to make it in life and not because you only want to impress SOME STUPID STINKING CUNT out there !get yr priority right

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by drey076(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dinho20:
LOVE IS PATIENT AND KIND;
LOVE DOES NOT ENVY OR BOAST;
IT IS NOT ARROGANT OR RUDE.
IT DOES NOT REJOICE AT WRONGDOING, BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH.
LOVE BEARS ALL THINGS, BELIEVES ALL THINGS, HOPES ALL THINGS, ENDURES ALL THINGS.
I get that

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Donpoker9(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Jaruma at work

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.