Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her (79701 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by lakesider(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
This guys will not insure themselves. In future dem go come veg us for donation

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

A billionaire fool abi....Jealous jollof na hunger and frustration go kill you
U an eeediot for thinking everyone is hungry and frustrated like u.
If davidos fada had squandered tens of millions on pussies in his formative years he couldn't have made the billions which davido is squandering on pussy today.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kingpunter:
Nigeria singer and songwriter has shown how much love he has for Chioma by noting that he’s willing to go to jail for her.

Davido who has not been shy in showing how move love he has for the mother of his new born baby noted that he’s willing to do anything for Chioma.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4CPm6aFL1s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

We don hear abeg! We know you can go to the moon and back for Chioma but what we need now that will surprise us is if you dash us 1 million naira each. Then we go dey surprise for you.
I no kuku know who ask you all these things wey you dey talk. You better stop before we girls go begin dey reason our guys anyhow anyhow.

Chioma this, Chioma that... Do marry am make we hear word.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Passionate1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
If u believe that, you"ll believe anything. .

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
U an eeediot for thinking everyone is hungry and frustrated like u.
If davidos fada had squandered tens of millions on pussies in his formative years he couldn't have made the billions which davido is squandering on pussy today.
You can kill yourself but OBO will continue balling
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by kittychic: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Guys, please help me do your magic to help my brother win this. Just click the link below and vote DJ FLOWKEY.
Voting is closing in one hour. Thanks fam!
https://twitter.com/captlblockparty/status/1187486139097255938?s=19
Kingpunter:
Nigeria singer and songwriter has shown how much love he has for Chioma by noting that he’s willing to go to jail for her.

Davido who has not been shy in showing how move love he has for the mother of his new born baby noted that he’s willing to do anything for Chioma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Vivapros(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kingpunter:

To die for a woman ehhhh because of death
Men are hanging around to continue where you stop
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Skmoda360(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
PADI mi ti high OMG!!! that chioma chemical strong oooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by fareed69(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by bonnyhope: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Excelboi:
Go to jail for her because it's our business abi? 16m
naira shopping for her abi, because we are there? Just the same way u bought Audio porche for her. Stupid show off... You try to get arrested somewhere and see if she will be go to jail for your sake. We don't care. Useless news on frontpage.

Bros you d vex?
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Generalwoodz(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
ruffDiamond:
do you really know the meaning of the so called Hussle?or hussler as in 419 ,yahoo,jibiti ,gbajue,etc?not a nice word at all.. check it out boy..more like work smartly and legally to make it in life and not because you only want to impress SOME STUPID STINKING CUNT out there !get yr priority right
You obviously don't know its either grin
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by evanvick: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
Otumokpo in action. Please davido's family should always put him prayer o
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by bjbjbj: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
This braga don start again. Since last yrs you say you dey move go banana island we still dey wait oo.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is how you know a marriage that won't last.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by GoldHorse(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Well please u can proceed to jail it is your choice nah..... but wetin come concern us with 16M u spent?
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Chochovini: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
I am not Ibo but I think the simple truth here is: some Ibo girls are simply too beautiful to be ignored or avoided.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Ken4agent(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
I need the phone number of the baba that did the job for Chioma oh grin grin grin
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by codinight: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chochovini:
I am not Ibo but I think the simple truth here is: some Ibo girls are simply too beautiful to be ignored or avoided.

Marriage is beyond beauty. You need to look inward always.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Laurens130(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Special Delicacy
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Goldiano(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
The kind otumokpo chi girl and her family use for u get muscle well well

Typical case of when Igbo juju strong pass Yoruba own

Spend 16mil on a hole who wouldn't return same generosity if was the one in ur position; David you are a big fooooool
The girl was doing runs all through her university days at university of Ibadan....But today...that has become history....She is now eloped with richest dick to ride

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by carlos1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Davido calm down fes, wait until chioma needs kidney n u r a match. This love no easy ly dat o. Wait fes
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wish these love birds all the best in their future.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by carlos1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
Goldiano:
The girl was doing runs all through her university days at university of Ibadan....But today...that has become history....She is now eloped with richest dick to ride

How sure are you about this? How sure bro?
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Goldiano(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
carlos1:

How sure are you about this? How sure bro?
Her roommate at u.i then is my friend.Besides nothing strange about that cos almost all girls have bad beginning

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by 12345baba(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
This IBO girl juju strong o
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

You can kill yourself but OBO will continue balling
Nobody says he shouldn't ball, I ball too, but he doesn't have to be a sucker for pussy
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by ceasare: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
The Dibiai wey help chioma mix d ogwu for davido na surest Dibia walai.... Chioma abeg give us ikukummuo nos grin
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by ceasare: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chochovini:

For ur own mind now this chioma fine?abeg wear ur glasses Biko.shes just an average girl nothing special....well maybe she sabi nack Sha that's why obo dey mental for her

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
When you have money.there is a way you talk and to the once who have this Poverty stricken mentality would say your proud..I LOVE THE WAY DAVIDO CARRIES CHIOMA WITH RESPECT..Argue with your gods
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Jiga2019(m): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Excelboi:
Go to jail for her because it's our business abi? 16m
naira shopping for her abi, because we are there? Just the same way u bought Audio porche for her. Stupid show off... You try to get arrested somewhere and see if she will be go to jail for your sake. We don't care. Useless news on frontpage.

I tire my broda, some naama go still dey believe am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Temptee101(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
cool

OBO, my in-law has spoken. I never believed in love but David has made me have a rethink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results / Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.