Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her (79700 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by bizhop01: 12:22am On Oct 26, 2019
Only 16 million were davido dey make mouth?
Wife's deserve billion if he afford.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Owazaacha(m): 12:24am On Oct 26, 2019
If you like kill yourself for her that is your business.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Owazaacha(m): 12:27am On Oct 26, 2019
So you are not ashamed that you are having children from different women.BE REASONABLE FOR ONCE

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:01am On Oct 26, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Nobody says he shouldn't ball, I ball too, but he doesn't have to be a sucker for pussy

He is fighting for his woman...And you are fighting for pussy
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by kvngtomi(m): 2:00am On Oct 26, 2019
When did Davido became a songwriter? He publicly accepted that he buys songs. Awon blogger blogger. Just be fooling yasef dia
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by pacespot(m): 3:13am On Oct 26, 2019
We know you love your wife or girlfriend, but this media furore is too much. Who cares how much you spent on your girlfriend. Must you tell the world every penny you spent on her?
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by seelawd(m): 5:39am On Oct 26, 2019
leave them make they continue to fool their selves
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Jilo83(m): 6:04am On Oct 26, 2019
I can go to jail because of Margret, I have given her my heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by future025: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2019
Do Your Tin Bro, She is worth it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by future025: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2019
Kingpunter:
Nigeria singer and songwriter has shown how much love he has for Chioma by noting that he’s willing to go to jail for her.

Davido who has not been shy in showing how move love he has for the mother of his new born baby noted that he’s willing to do anything for Chioma.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4CPm6aFL1s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Do your ur tin bro, she worth am!!!
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by ussv: 6:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Talk is cheap
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Revolva(m): 7:23am On Oct 26, 2019
U spent 16 million on any woman wey no sure

If they wanna cheat they will

But dis kind davido own go hard to cheat cos money don scatter her brain
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by BlessSammy(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2019
So 4cking what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by roladex(f): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2019
landmark86:
"Even if love is a crime am ready to dey go jail"

Never you envy Davido cos love is a beautiful thing. That's if you marry the right partner.

I prayer you find the perfect/right partner has you desire.

I dedicate this FTC to my lovely wife. You're the best.
David is my cousin but I don't know how to reach him.any one has his contact? Pls help a sister.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

He is fighting for his woman...And you are fighting for pussy
What fuckkking woman
Can she give him 16mil for shopping if it's her father's billions
It's dickheads like u that make Nigerian girls see men and marriage as poverty alleviation

How many rich women have given thier men millions

You think you smart, you just some sucker for women

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by ise82(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2019
Not only jail die because of her to show u love her. Ode!
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by landmark86: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2019
roladex:
David is my cousin but I don't know how to reach him.any one has his contact? Pls help a sister.

Am sure you still no the road that leads to EDE?
If Yes, ur problem have been solve
If No, ask ur parents

Cos I no if David happens to be a Mechanic or thief, you won't claim familiarity.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by onatisi(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2019
all i can say is
chioma is a very lucky girl .
good luck and may it last a lifetime
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by thambolo(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Kingpunter:
Nigeria singer and songwriter has shown how much love he has for Chioma by noting that he’s willing to go to jail for her.

Davido who has not been shy in showing how move love he has for the mother of his new born baby noted that he’s willing to do anything for Chioma.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4CPm6aFL1s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

THE END.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
What fuckkking woman
It's dickheads like u that make Nigerian girls see men and marriage as poverty alleviation

I know your types, they make mouth online but they will die on top pussy
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by rosalieene(f): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
What fuckkking woman

Mr man, why are you getting so worked up and pained.
is it your money? did Davido complain? how is it your business to the extent that you're pained?
Even to the point of calling her a hoe.

If you have no regards for the female folks, dont drag others along with you as no one cares about what you think.
just mind your business and become a full time gay since you have no regards for women.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Smiledomain(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
You See this money. I will make it.

16M.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by roladex(f): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
landmark86:

Am sure you still no the road that leads to EDE?
If Yes, ur problem have been solve
If No, ask ur parents

Cos I no if David happens to be a Mechanic or thief, you won't claim familiarity.

hahahaha.na so oò. No one wants to reckon with a thief.buta mechanic why not
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Solotoy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Oya let all of us gather hand and clap for him
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Truthshscrazy: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results / Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.