Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her (79707 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by nuggarito: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Afonja people and making mouth are just like burutashi and kunu.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by iswallker(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
What's the talent of this Chioma again...

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by electrokcoi(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ur Chioma ur money ur love
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Dextre(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Excelboi:
Go to jail for her because it's our business abi? 16m
naira shopping for her abi, because we are there? Just the same way u bought Audio porche for her. Stupid show off... You try to get arrested somewhere and see if she will be go to jail for your sake. We don't care. Useless news on frontpage.

The pain in this writeup ehn. Just leave them na,go find ur own
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by officialfestus(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
emeijeh:
Who cares?!

IDGAF

[img]https:///media/7-22-2015/IrLJWY.gif[/img]
lol

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by cooluzi: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
naso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Damfostopper(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Go to jail Abi..... Becareful of what you wish for o

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by colestephan86: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kingpunter:
Nigeria singer and songwriter has shown how much love he has for Chioma by noting that he’s willing to go to jail for her.

Davido who has not been shy in showing how move love he has for the mother of his new born baby noted that he’s willing to do anything for Chioma.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4CPm6aFL1s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Send all your savings on her, that won't make me like her more than my wife. Lol
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Femijohn198: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
small pikin love the shark this boy.yeye the smell

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by phenzy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
YungMillionaire:
This 1 has been pvssy whipped. Notice d gal neva once said she loves him. Notice she neva talks about him the way he talks about her. If you know you know. So you ask it must be because the gal is too beautiful. Are you sure. When it comes to beauty Chioma is average at best. So tell me what is going on here? If you know, you know.

Word. You re a good observer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by FINESTbaba94(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
As if we dey follow Bleep the pussy together

Nonsenses
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by hotseat: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Childish and juvenile manifestations. We hope your dreams come through.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by djbussy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin cheesy Why not, as long as she day renew.

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kingpunter:
Nigeria singer and songwriter has shown how much love he has for Chioma by noting that he’s willing to go to jail for her.

Davido who has not been shy in showing how move love he has for the mother of his new born baby noted that he’s willing to do anything for Chioma.

Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Machinegun91(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Just give them money and see how they will die and still be laughing as a I was there to witness how Americans killed Osama binladen in South Africa. Move this to front page abeg.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Lenny9000(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Excelboi:
naira shopping for her abi, because we are there? Just the same way u bought Audio porche for her. Stupid show off... You try to get arrested somewhere and see if she will be go to jail for your sake. We don't care. Useless news on frontpage.

Cool,
But where in the post did he even say that? All he said or prayed for is for everyone to find True Love.. But Bloggers have to add their own

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by awetaiye2015: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kingpunter:

The way these ipob ladies dey turn afonja men head eeehh.
Look the way FFK don turn Biafra boy, now na Davido to mention but a few..

We need to investigate these igbo women..

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Ajibade123(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
is like they have already jazz this mumu oshi
do you wanna be a gardener?? check out these tips https://explicitsuccess.com/gardening-business-ideas/
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Dmes(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wish I can slap this mod for pushing this to the front page. Haba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by alaira(m): 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
[/color][quote author=Excelboi post=83459860]Go to jail for her because it's our business abi? 16m
naira shopping for her abi, because we are there? Just the same way u bought Audio porche for her. Stupid show off... You try to get arrested somewhere and see if she will be go to jail for your sake. We don't care. Useless news on frontpage.[] Sorry Oga, make you no vex
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Kingrahmanumar(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
Her baba go dey strong oo
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by johnisaola(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
This woman know how to open her legs wider
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by DexterousOne(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
temmypotter:
Okay

That's why someone said having one million naira in your account doesn't make you a millionaire in Nigeria anymore.

16m on shopping? Issokay

It does

And at the same time it does not

Most Nigerians don't have N1m in their account liquid and 100 % theirs
Especially young men under 30

But at the same time
N1M can't buy you that much
Compared to what it could nit you 10 years back cheesy
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by kolade560: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
This is wat happen wen a small boy has money Dan his age
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by DexterousOne(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
technuel:
If not for money many Yorubas would have married our girls finish
I once lived in a Yoruba dominated area some years back, in my street all you will see is stone faces with disconfigured ass but the day I went to Ojo Alaba to be precise, Omo come see fresh Igbo Chicks every where. No be person tell me to relocate immediately to Ojo.
Infact Igbo Amaka
Don't bother quoting me, this story was TOLDED to me by a Friend

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by DexterousOne(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
kolade560:
This is wat happen wen a small boy has money Dan his age

Naa

No such thing
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by mechanics(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lolz.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by tfelicityk(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Until then....
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Cantonese: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
Excelboi:

Chai owu bad o. One of the results of chronic owu is jealousy. Na your 16m? Bros abeg no vex again, you hear?
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by DexterousOne(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
YungMillionaire:
This 1 has been pvssy whipped. Notice d gal neva once said she loves him. Notice she neva talks about him the way he talks about her. If you know you know. So you ask it must be because the gal is too beautiful. Are you sure. When it comes to beauty Chioma is average at best. So tell me what is going on here? If you know, you know.

Naa
These things happen

Has nothing to do wity jaz
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Splendor27: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
You too proud,,u don't need all this,,,I kno wen u grow up,u will see ur mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar / “I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.