Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her (79702 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by wristbangle: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Easy lover boy

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Ibidun5k: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Only a fool go carry their matter for head. Davido need to spend money on woman and na Chioma be the lucky person. How that take become news na. We all dey spend money for our women in different capacities and we no dey make noise. OBO you siddon you be small pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Lumig: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
The jazz strong die, your eyes go soon clear
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lolz i pray make this love no clear from my guy eyes ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Pasima(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
My brother God bless you for saying that I thought I was the only one seeing it that guy is annoying
NOETHNICITY:
The kind otumokpo chi girl and her family use for u get muscle well well

Typical case of when Igbo juju strong pass Yoruba own

Spend 16mil on a hole who wouldn't return same generosity if was the one in ur position; David you are a big fooooool

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Love is sweet when there is money but it's sweeter when you marry an Igbo woman....Igbo Kwenu... Igbo Amaka
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Pasima(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
Davido is a fool

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Sorrento: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
emeijeh:
Who cares?!

IDGAF

[img]https:///media/7-22-2015/IrLJWY.gif[/img]
Me when any yeye girl think say I give a fvck about her undecided.I mean my left hand is enough for me wink.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by mukthar2000(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
ogbenii OBO we are less concern about those story jareee
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
The kind otumokpo chi girl and her family use for u get muscle well well

Typical case of when Igbo juju strong pass Yoruba own

Spend 16mil on a hole who wouldn't return same generosity if was the one in ur position; David you are a big fooooool

A billionaire fool abi....Jealous jollof na hunger and frustration go kill you
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by crackhouse(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
iWasNotHere:
Lienus.
We never see am drive the Porsche Car
u and her dey live for the same area? How u want take see am? Abi you want see her drive on the Internet road?
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by rolams(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
If you like for jail self. Your problem!
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Joshmuch: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
landmark86:
"Even if love is a crime am ready to dey go jail"

Never you envy Davido cos love is a beautiful thing. That's if you marry the right partner.

I prayer you find the perfect/right partner has you desire.

I dedicate this FTC to my lovely wife. You're the best.
Amen!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Progress62(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
If you like go sambisa]
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Bekool(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
Kingpunter:
Nigeria singer and songwriter has shown how much love he has for Chioma by noting that he’s willing to go to jail for her.

Davido who has not been shy in showing how move love he has for the mother of his new born baby noted that he’s willing to do anything for Chioma.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B4CPm6aFL1s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Davido you better watch what you wish for urself words can be very powerful. When you go to jail a very beautiful woman like chioma won't waste time to land in the bedroom of another rich man. I will never go to jail because of any girl no matter how beautiful she might be the reverse should rather be the case.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Truthwords: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
forreelliinc:
grin jaruma? Is this your work? This has jaruma written all over it
Jaruma no get that kind power
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by seanjy4konji: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Excelboi:
Go to jail for her because it's our business abi? 16m
naira shopping for her abi, because we are there? Just the same way u bought Audio porche for her. Stupid show off... You try to get arrested somewhere and see if she will be go to jail for your sake. We don't care. Useless news on frontpage.
dont say what you don't know.. The Porsche is sitting comfortably in the garage
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Bizibi(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
This young man should calm down

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by fortune1968: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
.......brags a lot about money and other mundane things . Empty barrel...........

4 Likes

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Slimmy0: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Social Media Relationship grin grin
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by atonement12: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Bring up your children in the ways of the Lord so as not to be mind-blinded and unholy soul-tied!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by YungMillionaire: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
DexterousOne:

Naa
These things happen

Has nothing to do wity jaz

read my post well. Pvssy-whipped does not mean jaz
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by victorian(f): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
Na so!

Audio 16 milla!

Story for the gods, Davido.. Tell us another lamba! grin

Davido sef!

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Davido and chioma part 3..

I want national assembly to make a law that will compel inter-tribal marriage.. so that all this tribal war on nairaland and other social media platforms will be quenched.. I. E you must not marry from your tribe anymore...
It will make the unity of the country stronger that pseudo-unity sermon they are preaching
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by seunfape(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Life jail go better
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by midnighter(f): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
No need for all this talk just go and do igba nkwu angry

N16 million that can buy hot drink, lappa, goat and fowl for Umunna Rowland you were doing shopping angry angry angry
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Weirdgee: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Excelboi:
Go to jail for her because it's our business abi? 16m
naira shopping for her abi, because we are there? Just the same way u bought Audio porche for her. Stupid show off... You try to get arrested somewhere and see if she will be go to jail for your sake. We don't care. Useless news on frontpage.
no doubt this guy must be wizkid's fan.
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by ud4u: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
That's love for you
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Kaymansion(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmn the loverboy you are good to go, but remember tongue is very powerful this one you are saying you can go to jail for her, anyways God forbid..
Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by Meliian(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
If you like kill yourself for chioma, your business. Sha Go and wed her properly and stop the social media blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her by ibechris(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
U guys are married now,pls less of the noise. Make man hear word.

No be only u give woman belle. Even the might Tuface idibia, P-square and Don Jazzy didn't boast like u do daily.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results / Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.