Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again (52210 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by praiseneo(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
Tomorrow na if dude de stingy with ladies, Dem bitches go criticize dude say men Are stingy and they can't stay with a dude who can't spend, but bitch you ain't got a good intentions deep within you so y do u wanna fvck a niqqa up by swindling him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Respect55(m): 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
WalkerMichael:
What kind embarrassing title be this na op lmao. He added "Ibadan lazy grin grin

I find that very hilarious though.

Guy, wind up now. Can't you laugh over this post after a very tired day? Why some men dey always come nairaland come cause trouble like this? undecided I dey sense those village men grin (PUN HIGHLY INTENDED)

WTF are u saying man?? grin grin did you read the title before commenting.? See another of those men grin grin cause trouble people Hahahahahahaha

Bro, first.. Nice moniker & wonderful personal text... Mehn! I followed you o... See dreams mehn! Everyone should check..
How do u quote many comments at a time?
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by DONFASZY(m): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
He had been chattin wit gboy

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Temptee101(m): 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
shocked

So people still fall for this prank, this mugu deserves to be tied to a stake and flogged severally for falling for a cheap prostitute who finds it difficult to wash her kini aka orifice aka to.to well

A minute silence for a lost brother

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Innobee99(m): 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
I almost fell for same lady ooooo
Her name is Musa Mariam....But this time she's from Kaduna from my own end.....Chai

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Rexnegro(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
decatalyst:
I think this is the new trick these impoverished girls just learnt.

Collect money and not show up.

only foolish and konjinized dude falls for it . for me she gat come with her money first if she really want to come then I refund her . #simple

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Innobee99(m): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Rexnegro:

only foolish and konjinized dude falls for it . for me she gat come with her money first if she really want to come then I refund her . #simple
Same way I played this one

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Chibuzor don chop this one small change. Baba wan fvck sha.
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2019
how many odds?
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Jaqenhghar: 12:12am On Oct 26, 2019
RedCreme21:
Why the attack on the guy. He invested on the lady. She wasn't promising and he wants a refund. Economics.
He should think of it as an investment gone bad. Great men rise from setbacks wink
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by dominique(f): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2019
The Mariam is probably a dude with a female profile, they're all over social media looking for sex-crazed idiots like this to dupe. He should have just counted his losses and moved on rather than come online to embarrass himself, old man like him. He probably has kids old enough to access the internet to witness their dad's folly.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by sundamonex(m): 12:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Nawa o

Before you burn your old books, please check this...

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Starved animals and their money grin grin grin
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Adegold1993(m): 12:42am On Oct 26, 2019
You still new for this market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2019
decatalyst:

which new trick? grin.its has been an old format used by babes since the days of Adam grin grin.even yahoo boyz dey use the format chop too nowardays grin.all they need do is form a fake female facebook account and once guys start to dey dm ask for hookups they will demand for tfare grin.any mumu wey send the money don enter voicemail grin.

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Innobee99:
Same way I played this one
that might be a guy.have u thought of that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 26, 2019
CaptainMitch:
One useless girl don do this to me, e really pain me
na way wey many of them dey take chop cheesy.the money wey u lost just consider it as giving money to the poor cheesy.as for me i no trust any social media babe because most of them sef are actually guys masqurading as girls grin grin.dem go go google or any site go collect female pics upload for their fake facebook profile hoping to catch a guy mugu cheesy.face to face interaction is still much better than long distance contact.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by nasoeb: 1:07am On Oct 26, 2019
decatalyst:

E be like dem don chop you before.

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by nasoeb: 1:09am On Oct 26, 2019
That money don enter bush so
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Lugianostar(m): 1:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Some men are just kajooring over their lives as facebook hustlers will always used their heads for pepper soup
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by rafcrown(m): 1:24am On Oct 26, 2019
Homeboiy:
Chidinma be warm do me same thing

I gave her assurance that she will get alert for tfare

6 hrs to agrees time I gave her a last minute cancellation, she never chat me since the incident happened.

The man no dey street wise

Make she use her money come
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by oloriLFC(f): 1:51am On Oct 26, 2019
aspabay:
Lol
omo! The thing na true o. cheesy
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 26, 2019
The thing pain am grin
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by notoriousbabe: 2:10am On Oct 26, 2019
jbillz4u:
This kain thing dey pain person ehn
and maybe the guy don drink something to prepare for the lady. Some girls are wicked sha. Seunmomoh fit do person that kind thing, very wicked girl

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Chomy101: 2:14am On Oct 26, 2019
ordinary 7k? person no hear word again. she force d money commot from your pocket?
Newguyhere:
Mugu fall yahoo girl chop grin
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Orpe7(m): 2:20am On Oct 26, 2019
Hope he hasn't taken Kolagbo and okpa eyin
Else na die get u o
Prick go hard like rock, u go see fence u go wan chuk prick inside grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Trutherme: 2:33am On Oct 26, 2019
Which kind mumu be this one. 7k when I collect 500 million ebry time I travel out of this useless Country.

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by onadana: 2:51am On Oct 26, 2019
RedCreme21:
Why the attack on the guy. He invested on the lady. She wasn't promising and he wants a refund. Economics.

Business is profit and loss
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by MrCarterlee(m): 3:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Make him report to EFCC grin na them fit handle the case for ham

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.