Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy (1321 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Only One Guy Will Fvvck All The Girls!! (Photo) / A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal (2) (3) (4)

I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by wisdomclass: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
I need advise , my course rep is hunting me like Okorocha and Ihedioha. I was a rep before he Advocated for my removal. Now, he would not submit my assignments and have my name wiped off from attendance. He is not taking me along and his actions are affecting my academic performances.

I am not balanced in school because of this rep and his presence is a sting to my guts

Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by Homeboiy: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Your over sabi and I too big cos am

I go do same thing to my class rep
I don warm am to avoid me

Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by wisdomclass: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
Homeboiy:
Your over sabi and I too big cos am

I go do same thing to my class rep
I don warm am to avoid me
I don't do oversabi.. I always attend to important issues and it was my popularity in school that spark jealousy.
mind u sir, the purpose of this trend is to advise me not dix
Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by ebenezary(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
I can feel your pain but I think you should call him on one on one without wearing hatred face against him and ask why he hate you so much that if you were his sister and someone else is doing such to her, how will he feel or you too have spoiled the ground when you rep cos what made the whole class to stood up against you, no be small thing
Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by internationalman(m): 7:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
if you are a girl just know that he likes you that's why he is mean to you.
just give in already.
Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by LordIsaac(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Course reps are mini lecturers who can decide your fate... I learnt that on Nairaland and have since made peace with my erstwhile antagonistic rep. I will counsel you to beg him, worship him... Take him out...feed him... Give him your friend and do anything reasonable to have him in your camp. It's the ONLY way. Thank me later.
Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by LordIsaac(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
Then, when you graduate, ehen... You can do anything you wish to soothe your ego. Right now, he's king!
Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by Uka15(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
LordIsaac:
Course reps are mini lecturers who can decide your fate... I learnt that on Nairaland and have since made peace with my erstwhile antagonistic rep. I will counsel you to beg him, worship him... Take him out...feed him... Give him your friend and do anything reasonable to have him in your camp. It's the ONLY way. Thank me later.

They can actually be reported to faculty presidents, hod or even the sug president. I was once a class rep and departmental president.
Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by LordIsaac(m): 5:12am On Oct 26, 2019
Uka15:

They can actually be reported to faculty presidents, hod or even the sug president. I was once a class rep and departmental president.
You can only report and they will be cautioned but without class consensus, they can't be removed... And their silent unofficial wickedness to you continues... Until God or you intervenes. Don't ignore my counsel, it will cost you nothing.
Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by Uka15(m): 5:20am On Oct 26, 2019
LordIsaac:

You can only report and they will be cautioned but without class consensus, they can't be removed... And their silent unofficial wickedness to you continues... Until God or you intervenes. Don't ignore my counsel, it will cost you nothing.

You are right. But then, if you arent loyal to lecturers and always doing their biding, one day you will become figure head class rep and they appointing their individual course rep. The op should report him to higher authority if making peace with him is not working out.
Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by LordIsaac(m): 5:24am On Oct 26, 2019
Uka15:

You are right. But then, if you arent loyal to lecturers and always doing their biding, one day you will become figure head class rep and they appointing their individual course rep. The op should report him to higher authority if making peace with him is not working out.
She didn't say she tried to make peace and it didn't work out. This is Nigeria... U are saying the ideal, the reality on ground is that do not be hated by your courserep.
Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by LordIsaac(m): 5:24am On Oct 26, 2019
Uka15:

She didn't say she tried to make peace and it didn't work out. This is Nigeria... U are saying the ideal, the reality on ground is that do not be hated by your course rep.
Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by Uka15(m): 5:30am On Oct 26, 2019
LordIsaac:

She didn't say she tried to make peace and it didn't work out. This is Nigeria... U are saying the ideal, the reality on ground is that do not be hated by your course rep.

And theres no remedy if you are hated already?
Re: I Need Advise. My Academic Performance Is Greatly Affected By One Guy by LordIsaac(m): 8:31am On Oct 26, 2019
Uka15:

And theres no remedy if you are hated already?
The remedy is to agree with your adversary while it's still feasible (Christ's command). Kill your ego, and beg...no one remains adamant when being honestly pleaded with by a rival. Even if you weren't the offender, admit any charge and plead. That's all. It's easier.

His This Really The Person That Has The Viral Crying Head? / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba?