Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy (5826 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Only One Guy Will Fvvck All The Girls!! (Photo) / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / There's Always That One Guy You Can't Stay Away From (2) (3) (4)

A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by bodybuilder: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's nearly impossible for a woman to be fucking only you, whether you have a big divck, you're rich, you're handsome any thing.
One dickk can never satisfy a woman, no matter how good you're in bed. Know this and no peace.

Girl have a guy she's fucking cause he rich, another guy cause he's tall and/or dark, another guy cause he has a nice smile, another one cause he's creative or artistic , another cause he has very good hygiene and dress well, another guy cause he's athletic, another guy cause he's has a nice place, another cause he is helping her out in school/grades or workplace, another cause he's funny and charismatic, another guy cause he's thuggish etc.

Before you attack me this not absolute. And it's mainly for young women.

Expecting a woman to Bleep only one guy it's so unrealistic. This no a diss. I'm just letting guys know say they lower there expectations of women.

A lady in relationship with you cannot turn down all the guys that make advances at her, she must fall for some guys.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by InfernoNig: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
In as much as I want to agree with you, you are not entirely correct, as there are still some decent ladies out there with morals and standards.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Epitome of stupidity...

Please I wanna ask you something about your mum?

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Sonnobax15(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
This op na confirm odogwu for women affair.....

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by iamtardey: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Women this women that
InfernoNig:
In as much as I want to agree with you, you are not entirely correct, as there are still some decent ladies out there with morals and standards.
Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Truvelisback(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Not all girls Sleep around.

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by yarimo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Is like op enter one chance grin Chaii i am virgin i am virgin op meet abuja - lokaja road very wide grin grin

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by younglleo: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
free kpekus don spoil ur sense of reasoning, as u be werey body builder u don dey knack with ur puff puff muscle nd definitely u are either in Lagos or owerri where ladies knack any thing, u need to change ur daft mentality nd stop carrying rod all in dey name of body building nd knacking persin wife b4 ogun kee u this ember month we dey enter

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by fati2001(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
bodybuilder:
It's nearly impossible for a woman to be fucking only you, whether you have a big divck, you're rich, you're handsome any thing.
One dickk can never satisfy a woman, no matter how good you're in bed. Know this and no peace.

Girl have a guy she's fucking cause he rich, another guy cause he's tall, another guy cause he has a nice smile, another one cause he's creative or artistic , another guy cause he's athletic, another guy cause he's has a nice place, another cause he is helping her out in school/grades or workplace, another cause he's funny and charismatic, etc.

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by MufasaLion: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Life doesn't revolve around the pussy. Outgrow your cheap childish mentality, son.

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Vinnie2000(m): 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
OP!!
You guys and your very Numerous posts!!

But you are correct Though!!

Our ladies today have a High libido!! But they just be claiming otherwise!!

If you are Free or very close to them, they will tell you all dier sex escapades, fantasies, desires, etc..
Dats how one was saying She will Fvckk a friend of mine..
My guy now said 'Abeg, This ur waist too Big for me to handle. She now said 'this ur Friend go Join you nah..Na 2 go even sweet pass' cool wink cheesy

So, Dats it!!
Girls are Bad diz days!!

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by FreeSpirited: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
InfernoNig:
Morals? Lol..
It's cos the haven't seen the opportunity, privacy or the right person to cheat with..

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
U no fit see woman way don Bleep one guy because this generation don spoil.

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Spider20: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nigerian ladies are stupid +useless, all of them........

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by NigeriaLimited: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
yarimo:
Is like op enter one chance grin Chaii i am virgin i am virgin op meet abuja - lokaja road very wide grin grin
sambisa faagin grin
Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by AutoChick4U(f): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fallacy.
Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Vinnie2000(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Beebah2000:
U no fit see woman way don Bleep one guy because this generation don spoil.

If you are a Lady,
Thank you..
Because you are being Honest..

Only 5% of Girls/ladies out of 100 are Virgins diz days, due to many factors..

Let's not deceive ourselves!!

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Sufferingboy(f): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Toto matter again?

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by dyangprof(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamtardey:
Women this women that

Are you not also guilty of the accusation?
Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by janed0e: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Epitome of stupidity...

Please I wanna ask you something about your mum?

Op mum must be a w.h.o.r.e. He's talking from what he experienced his mum do

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Vinnie2000(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
janed0e:

Op mum must be a w.h.o.r.e. He's talking from what he experienced his mum do

So because of this small issue, you call OP's mum a LovePeddler? sad

Did he call your name in d Matter?

Either Bitterness, Anger issues or Life's frustrations is Your Problem!!
Better seek Help!! undecided

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by iamtardey: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Y'all niggas think bad of the females tho,.. explains why most y'all don't be getting a loyal girl seriously angry
dyangprof:

Are you not also guilty of the accusation?
Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by janed0e: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So because of this small issue, you call OP's mum a LovePeddler? sad

Did he call your name in d Matter?

Either Bitterness, Anger issues or Life's frustrations is Your Problem!!
Better seek Help!! undecided

His Op's mum not a woman
Maybe you should read and understand the post very well

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Bunmhi(f): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
You're a mumu
Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Lamanii22(f): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
What has women done to you bodybuilder? Kilo shele gan gan....
Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by alphaNomega: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
bodybuilder:

Girl have a guy she's fucking cause he rich, another guy cause he's tall, another guy cause he has a nice smile, another one cause he's creative or artistic , another guy cause he's athletic, another guy cause he's has a nice place, another cause he is helping her out in school/grades or workplace, another cause he's funny and charismatic, etc.

Same for the guys, they cannot be fuçking only one girl
Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by bodybuilder: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lamanii22:
What has women done to you bodybuilder? Kilo shele gan gan....

But did I lie?
Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by SavageResponse(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Morals? Lol..
It's cos the haven't seen the opportunity, privacy or the right person to cheat with..

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Kondomatic(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2021
InfernoNig:
When you say "there are still some decent ladies" you make it sound like they're in minority and that's not true.

For every unfaithful woman out there, there are at least ten faithful women, I am talking about married women not girls but same cannot be said for us men who see cheating as our first amendment.

Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by LikeAking: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
bodybuilder:

Girl have a guy she's fucking cause he rich, another guy cause he's tall and/or dark, another guy cause he has a nice smile, another one cause he's creative or artistic , another cause he has very good hygiene and dress well, another guy cause he's athletic, another guy cause he's has a nice place, another cause he is helping her out in school/grades or workplace, another cause he's funny and charismatic, another guy cause he's thuggish etc.

Expecting a woman to Bleep only one guy it's so unrealistic. This no a diss. I'm just letting guys know say they lower there expectations of women.

A lady in relationship with you cannot turn down all the guys that make advances at her, she must fall for some guys.

nICE.

mAKE PUSSIES PLENTY TO KNACK.
Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by Figger(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sad reality though, I don experience am, I tried my best to resist and flee, but my third leg no gree. Please don't blame me.
Re: A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy by minasu190: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
younglleo:
free kpekus don spoil ur sense of reasoning, as u be werey body builder u don dey knack with ur puff puff muscle nd definitely u are either in Lagos or owerri where ladies knack any thing, u need to change ur daft mentality nd stop carrying rod all in dey name of body building nd knacking persin wife b4 ogun kee u this ember month we dey enter
chai ppl are vexing grin grin grin

Marry Her Straight, Women Are Freak In Bed Except You Are Not Her Type / Why Flowers Dont Work In Nigerian Relationships / Help! My Brother Is Married To A Fat Old German Woman