Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother (38342 Views)

Don’t Devalue Naira After Implementing New National Minimum Wage – FWF Tell FG / Let Nnamdi Kanu Come And Lead Us - Captured ESN Member / EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by ahamonyeka(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
can anyone tell me how FG is stopping him from burying his mother please?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by pharmagba: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
sarrki:

2'
NEWS
Allow Nnamdi Kanu come home to bury his mother, Imo monarchs tell FG
Published

Sunday Nwakanma – Umuahia

Monarchs in Orlu, Imo State, on Thursday, appealed to the Federal Government to allow the leader of proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu to return to Nigeria for the burial his mother, Sally, without molestation.

This appeal came at Amakwo Event Centre in Orsu Local Government Area of Imo State.

The royal fathers led by HRM Eze Gideon Ejike said, “Kanu is not a terrorist. Terrorists kill but we are yet to see any bloodshed by Kanu. He is our hero and should be allowed to bury his mother before the beginning of next year. He deserves the honour and right as the first son to bury his mother.”

READ ALSO: Google celebrates Fela’s mother 119th birthday with doodle

The monarchs also called on the United Nations to prevail on the FG to allow Kanu to bury his dead mother without molestation.

The traditional ruler of Orsu ancient kingdom in Ideato North LGA said Kanu had brought hope to the oppressed people of South East and South-South Nigeria, hence their decision to bestow on him a chieftaincy title

https://punchng.com/allow-nnamdi-kanu-come-home-to-bury-his-mother-imo-monarchs-tell-fg/

To be candid nobody is hindering him from coming
In fact
Kanu, all Nigerian eagerly await your arrival

Return home soonest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by seanswitch(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Who said he should not come home. He ran away himself. He should come back home to Bury his mum. The FG won't disturb him cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Arrewa: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
I stil remember when kanu said he will go to aso rock and bring BUHARI's head and his kingsmen were hailing him and shouting Agu ! Agu! .... now he can't even go to his own biafra village

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by johnmartus(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dss should arrest this stupid Gideon's

1 Like

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Kingv(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Let the dead bury the dead!!!
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Coldie(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
If I am Buhari, today today, this night this night DSS go pick up that King.

So he knows what death feels like and him and his followers were declaring, wishing and prophesying death for Buhari.

DSS needs to invite that king, its paining me more cause am from IMO state.

This king is on his own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by danot1030: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
Imo monarch should stop being mischievous.

Was it the FG that send him on exile?

When he was constituting nuisance the Igbo monarch was missing to advise him of the consequence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Nicoddemus(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
GoTV:
sad sad

Why you de vex na grin
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Advocate500: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lawless nation ,as if they are willing to respect the rule of law.
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by RICHOLAC(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hold your peace, we are Igbos. We do not need your opinion pls.
Homeboiy:
Tafia people

Did Nnamdi kanu tell the IMO monarchs that he wants to come home?

Besides kanu is Abian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Kevin1991: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Abegi wetin concern me]

1 Like

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin ahhh so namdi kanu can't come home? He dey fear Kuje be dat oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by omohlexy: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
But nobody sent him away in the first place na. He is free to come home. Inshort come tommorow. The python misses you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Coldie(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
RICHOLAC:
Hold your peace, we are Igbos. We do not need your opinion pls.
Do u want him to come home?

Mr peace. His original bail terms was that he couldn't leave Nigeria, is there somebody he told him to leave?

Nnamdi KANU is soon foolish that if they allow him come home he will come back and still insult Buhari. Buhari has learnt the hard way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Isoduwa(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
He will come and nothing will happen

Mark my word today date save am

Fearless man
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by hatchy(f): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
Look at this people o...

Is anybody holding him not to come back to Nigeria?

Or are you people asking the federal government to send a presidential jet for his home coming?

Idiot.....just try that nonsense and see if power no pass power.

When you were running your mouth like diarrhoea, you forgot that you'll come back home one day.

Anumpama!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by chronique(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
If he steps foot in this country, he won't even see his mother's corpse let alone bury it. He should just Stay where he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hahahahha

1 Like

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lol,Buhari media cows are having field day here hahahahhahaha
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
netpro:
Let him come. The coast is clear.

Funny coward. grin
y
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by kogi2010: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2019
were is ffk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Godons1: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is a coward. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Grayfive(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2019
He wasn't expelled or stopped from visiting the zoo. H e left on his own volition perhaps because he detests the foul stench emanating from the zoo!
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Guestlander: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
The FG will gladly send him a return ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Aboguede(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
You can just chutup

gidgiddy:
Somebody should tell the Monarch that according to the Federal Government of Nigeria, an unarmed organisation like IPOB who killed nobody is a terrorist organisation

But an armed group like the killer herdsmen who slaughter thousands of Nigerians each year with their AK 47, are not terrorists, and deserve Ruga settlements

So because the Federal Government does not know what terrorism is, it is not safe for Kanu to go to a country that doesn't know what terrorism is
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by olajide8(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
sarrki:
2'
NEWS
Published

Monarchs in Orlu, Imo State, on Thursday, appealed to the Federal Government to allow the leader of proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu to return to Nigeria for the burial his mother, Sally, without molestation.

This appeal came at Amakwo Event Centre in Orsu Local Government Area of Imo State.

The royal fathers led by HRM Eze Gideon Ejike said, “Kanu is not a terrorist. Terrorists kill but we are yet to see any bloodshed by Kanu. He is our hero and should be allowed to bury his mother before the beginning of next year. He deserves the honour and right as the first son to bury his mother.”

The monarchs also called on the United Nations to prevail on the FG to allow Kanu to bury his dead mother without molestation.

The traditional ruler of Orsu ancient kingdom in Ideato North LGA said Kanu had brought hope to the oppressed people of South East and South-South Nigeria, hence their decision to bestow on him a chieftaincy title

https://punchng.com/allow-nnamdi-kanu-come-home-to-bury-his-mother-imo-monarchs-tell-fg/

Rubbish, who drove him away in the first place? He jumped bail and the FG has waived the bail condition for abaribe confiscated house as surety this is becoming a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Wallace2107: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
adekolaelect:
Hello ooo Bubu Inamdi KANU is coming to Nigeria for his mother's burier and nothing must happen to him .Bubu :"OK sir,but I don't knoll if he has danced to the Buratai python because thel last time I saw Buratai he did not tell me if he Kanu has danced his own to Buratai python .but I will call him " I don't know why him nulmber not ring, This MTN People are so kaarapt If I tel E help C C to do the needfool now They will say I closed land boarder and I want to close MTN too.OK ring "Buhatai or what is your name ? " yes sir" Buratai " .Bubu :OK are you wid me? Buratai yes sir . I receive a coll Daff spuffid boy KANU want to come tall nigiria for his mother burier ? ,Buratai :OK sir .Bubu buff I am not sual if he has danced to your python last time befoo he flew away then ? Buratai :sir he was yet but he will definitely dance it when he comes.Bubu :OK I trust you .
badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Sarrki if you copy and paste, do that like someone who went to school.

Unless you educated under Al-majiri system like buhari.
DAT Sarrki na goat I swear.
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
sarrki:
2'
NEWS
Published

Kwanu the kwaward. A true freedom fighter should be fearless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Area4Area: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
gidgiddy:
Somebody should tell the Monarch that according to the Federal Government of Nigeria, an unarmed organisation like IPOB who killed nobody is a terrorist organisation

But an armed group like the killer herdsmen who slaughter thousands of Nigerians each year with their AK 47, are not terrorists, and deserve Ruga settlements

So because the Federal Government does not know what terrorism is, it is not safe for Kanu to go to a country that doesn't know what terrorism is
The FG hasn't said it would be arresting him, let the cowardly terrorist come in first so we can know how formidable and resolute he is.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Sokoto & Imo Governorship Elections By 5pm / Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari / Dapo Abiodun Decorates Soyinka As Amotekun Super Marshall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.