Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother (38346 Views)

Don’t Devalue Naira After Implementing New National Minimum Wage – FWF Tell FG / Let Nnamdi Kanu Come And Lead Us - Captured ESN Member / EndSARS: South West Monachs Blame Politicians’ Greed For Money For Riots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by MrBONE2(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Zoharariel:
We're waiting for him and his Israeli-trained BSS (Biafran Security Service) to land in Nigeria so that Tukur Buratai can order his boyz to shatter their akpu-fermented brains with the 7.62x39mm ammunitions. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Area4Area: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
RICHOLAC:
Hold your peace, we are Igbos. We do not need your opinion pls.
Igbos did not forbid him from coming to bury his mother, it's IPOBians that are trying to scare him away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Area4Area: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
olajide8:

Rubbish, who drove him away in the first place? He jumped bail and the FG has waived the bail condition for abaribe confiscated house as surety this is becoming a joke
Even Abaribe and Orji Uzor Kalu have all distanced themselves from Kanu and IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Uche352(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
See what hate has turned you into.. between you and nnamdi kanu who is being hateful here?.. everything you said here is trash
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Nnamdi Kanu is a disgrace to every Christian worldwide from the religious perspective for aligning with Israel and Judaism. A well known terrorist like Kanu who almost made we Christians clash with our peaceful Muslim brothers because of his incessant hate speeches towards the north and the west doesn't deserve to see the light of the day. I suggest the federal government seize his mother's corpse for following the useless man to court in Abuja in solidarity and cremate it to serve as a deterrence to parents Who supports their children's criminality or feed her carcass to the Crocs in Nile river. Nnamdi kanu deserves to be locked up at ADX Florence in Colorado with the likes of his fellow terrorists like Elchapo and Muttalab for endangering the unity of our beloved country Nigeria. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by frozen70g(f): 12:12am On Oct 26, 2019
Arrival is guaranteed but am not sure of departure

3 Likes

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Mrchido: 12:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Nigerians are too hateful,imagine all the comments.
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Excelento(m): 12:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Please ask the Monarch who send Nnamdi Kanu on exile before, abi the Monarch is aware of his escape?.
yeye people.
TOFIAMPA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by WalkerMichael(m): 12:37am On Oct 26, 2019
adekolaelect:
Hello ooo Bubu Inamdi KANU is coming to Nigeria for his mother's burier and nothing must happen to him .Bubu :"OK sir,but I don't knoll if he has danced to the Buratai python because thel last time I saw Buratai he did not tell me if he Kanu has danced his own to Buratai python .but I will call him " I don't know why him nulmber not ring, This MTN People are so kaarapt If I tel E help C C to do the needfool now They will say I closed land boarder and I want to close MTN too.OK ring "Buhatai or what is your name ? " yes sir" Buratai " .Bubu :OK are you wid me? Buratai yes sir . I receive a coll Daff spuffid boy KANU want to come tall nigiria for his mother burier ? ,Buratai :OK sir .Bubu buff I am not sual if he has danced to your python last time befoo he flew away then ? Buratai :sir he was yet but he will definitely dance it when he comes.Bubu :OK I trust you .

1 Like

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Lugianostar(m): 1:04am On Oct 26, 2019
Are you his mouthpiece?

If he want to bury his mother he has a way of making it happen after all how did he escape the last time from python dancers squard
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by ForkDragnet: 1:12am On Oct 26, 2019
gidgiddy:
Somebody should tell the Monarch that according to the Federal Government of Nigeria, an unarmed organisation like IPOB who killed nobody is a terrorist organisation

But an armed group like the killer herdsmen who slaughter thousands of Nigerians each year with their AK 47, are not terrorists, and deserve Ruga settlements

So because the Federal Government does not know what terrorism is, it is not safe for Kanu to go to a country that doesn't know what terrorism is
and we the supporters we deserve to live in that same country the leader doesn't deserve to live in? Our mumu don do shocked

1 Like

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Amanda4life: 2:05am On Oct 26, 2019
Nnamdi is handsome. The mum is pretty.
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by begge: 2:12am On Oct 26, 2019
Come home but u may never go back, instead u will b with sowore
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by notoriousbabe: 2:17am On Oct 26, 2019
If the guy try am, na sorry go be him name
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by MoIbrahim: 2:58am On Oct 26, 2019
He is welcome to come and pay last respect to his mother grin

RIP Mama

1 Like

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Bishop4real: 3:21am On Oct 26, 2019
gidgiddy:
Somebody should tell the Monarch that according to the Federal Government of Nigeria, an unarmed organisation like IPOB who killed nobody is a terrorist organisation

But an armed group like the killer herdsmen who slaughter thousands of Nigerians each year with their AK 47, are not terrorists, and deserve Ruga settlements

So because the Federal Government does not know what terrorism is, it is not safe for Kanu to go to a country that doesn't know what terrorism is

And you think terrorism must go with arms?

terrorism
/ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

Can you swear on your life that IPOB has never intimidated, threatened, harassed or even killed anyone before?

4 Likes

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Okoroawusa: 3:23am On Oct 26, 2019
Why is Nnamdi Kanu coming to bury his mother in the Zoo?

I don't understand...
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Bishop4real: 3:28am On Oct 26, 2019
Advocate500:
Lawless nation ,as if they are willing to respect the rule of law.

Which rule of law are you talking about? Did anyone ask him not to come home? Let him come home and bury his mother.
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by middlebelter(m): 3:31am On Oct 26, 2019
What are the names of the monarchs? Are you sure Kanu is not from Abia stat Please check your facts before feeding us with lies.
As at the last time I review this matter,Kanu is not ready to come to Nigeria, but as a hero and citizen of Biafra, no Buhari or FGN can stop him from visiting Biafra. However, after his arrival, his departure may not be guaranteed nor as easy as the last departure.
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by mubeela(m): 3:34am On Oct 26, 2019
Willy7:
Was he banned from coming before? He is very much allowed to come, but it is the going that we need to talk about. Let him come and bury his parents, and after that let him tell us how he escaped the python.
Gaskiya ne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Bishop4real: 3:42am On Oct 26, 2019
middlebelter:
What are the names of the monarchs? Are you sure Kanu is not from Abia stat Please check your facts before feeding us with lies.
As at the last time I review this matter,Kanu is not ready to come to Nigeria, but as a hero and citizen of Biafra, no Buhari or FGN can stop him from visiting Biafra. However, after his arrival, his departure may not be guaranteed nor as easy as the last departure.

Who told you he's not ready to come home? Why did he say he's coming home with hell before? So, time has come for him to actually come home with whatever he likes!

Two things are involved: if he doesn't come home for his mother's burial, it implies that he actually escaped from python dance & not willing to come back. This cements his cowardice. But if he comes home & departs in peace, then, the conspiracy theory surrounding python dance & his "miraculous" escape will be confirmed.
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by donprinyo(m): 4:01am On Oct 26, 2019
Terrorist government should allow Nnamdi kanu? U must be joking.
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by oluigbo1(f): 4:09am On Oct 26, 2019
Haters please keep your hates to yourself... Oluigbo.com.ng is a bae, check it out if you love freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Igbo people have been living in La-la Land since 1914 cheesy
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by pfadom: 4:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Let him come if he can. At least he ran away in a controversial manner, let him return to bury his mother and seize the opportunity to greet his friend and partner, Sowore.
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 26, 2019
For someone who jumped bail and left his co-defendants in jail, this might be a tall order by the monarchs.
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Toni19: 4:53am On Oct 26, 2019
How can someone like Kanu wanting to bury his mother in the Zoo? It will be a shameful thing to remember that his mother was laid in the zoo. I advise him to wait until freedom come to the biafrans then she can sleep in peace.
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Chicastle: 5:02am On Oct 26, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Nnamdi Kanu is a disgrace to every Christian worldwide from the religious perspective for aligning with Israel and Judaism. A well known terrorist like Kanu who almost made we Christians clash with our peaceful Muslim brothers because of his incessant hate speeches towards the north and the west doesn't deserve to see the light of the day. I suggest the federal government seize his mother's corpse for following the useless man to court in Abuja in solidarity and cremate it to serve as a deterrence to parents Who supports their children's criminality or feed her carcass to the Crocs in Nile river. Nnamdi kanu deserves to be locked up at ADX Florence in Colorado with the likes of his fellow terrorists like Elchapo and Muttalab for endangering the unity of our beloved country Nigeria. sad
. Go and find job to do. Nk would come calm down.. He is more smarter than that thing in Asorock
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by MrExcel(m): 5:09am On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=GoTV post=83464443] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Nnamdi Kanu is a disgrace to every Christian worldwide from the religious perspective for aligning with Israel and Judaism. A well known terrorist like Kanu who almost made we Christians clash with our peaceful Muslim brothers because of his incessant hate speeches towards the north and the west doesn't deserve to see the light of the day.
Y are you denying your religion ( Islam)?
Re: Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother by Wettoid123: 5:11am On Oct 26, 2019
You think you can play with the fed govt. Come and bury your mother now in d zoogeria..kanu is a terrorist cause you led ur people against the fed govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Block All Routes Going In And Out Of Lagos / Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.