Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

My Wife Is Frustrating My Life - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Frustrating My Life (37004 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My Husband Is Frustrating Me. / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by mechanics(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
These are the traits you should have looked out for in her before saying I do, be that as it may, you need to pray for her to change or report her to her people to talk to her, I won't say you should divorce her because that's not an option, marriage is for life.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by ozueozue(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
My brother this one she's always the one bringing weapons to fight u [i hope u telling the truth] your life is more important if not importanter. without u being alive there will be No marriage btwn u two, so i will suggest you guys give yourselves break for the main time. either u move out i will seriously suggest for the sake of the kids or if she can move out but without your kids. and you should find out the friends she's keepinglately .... since she doesnt work and she goes out keep late hours without telling you her whereabouts you should also find out where she always go [she might be going to all this fake men of god/prophet and they might have brain washed her that you're the enemy lolss u never can tell grin. all Best bro
Thielngr:
My wife is frustrating my life I don't just know what to do.. I feel like killing myself just to end this marriage, staying with her is like living with Satan...

Everyday trouble for 10yrs now..I am tired...she has refused to work or do anything, she doesn't respect or regard me, she goes out and comes back at will without telling me where and why

She is always insulting me while looking for a fight with either bottle, hammer or the kitchen knife of which I have endured all these years because of our children, her pastor told me 8yrs ago that she will change but she is becoming more aggressive which has prompted me to cry out.

What should I do? I need urgent advice
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by baby124: 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
LMAO. Fake story. Na real, what should I do
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by drezo(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin I can't stop laughing grin grin this your wife is not a normal human being ooo
cheesy she feels unfortunate to be with you, she feels she deserves better... if she can bully you like that... cheesy grin As for you, you deserve to be happy and you deserve long life... so be a man and don't banter words with her... who knows if you wronged her... do what you must bro to be Alive n Happy. cheesy
Thielngr:
My wife is frustrating my life I don't just know what to do.. I feel like killing myself just to end this marriage, staying with her is like living with Satan...

Everyday trouble for 10yrs now..I am tired...she has refused to work or do anything, she doesn't respect or regard me, she goes out and comes back at will without telling me where and why

She is always insulting me while looking for a fight with either bottle, hammer or the kitchen knife of which I have endured all these years because of our children, her pastor told me 8yrs ago that she will change but she is becoming more aggressive which has prompted me to cry out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by fykes(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Walk away.... But not without showing her who the man is.

I 'ld say.. U wreck her life before u leave... But
Dem go say devil get hope pass me if I tell u how.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Perewenkle1: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
Don’t ever consider killing your self, you become the looser. Pray for God strength and guidance.
1. Call her attention and draw a line, the next time she behaves in such manner she is out.
2. Report to your people who will summon her people.
3. Never run away from her, carry your own weapon and take it outside to defend your self.
4. Divorce her to safe your life and your children if all the above did not work, but be careful so she does not kill you.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by DaddyMorenike: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnkey:
inside life
Awon Kan je iya, Awon Kan chop life.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by BluntBoy(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
koyyes:

The only reason a female can pick up a bottle and knife is if she feels her life is constantly being threatened. Meaning the op is a violent person himself but of course he won't tell us that.

I agree that a divorce could solve the problem but what makes you think the violence will end if one or both parties move on ? Most if not all males can not stay alone after a divorce. The next woman he meets may not pick up knife or bottle. She may just poison him straight up or poor hot water on him while he is sleeping.

Really. Only

There are violent people who don't need to feel threatened. My ex used to smash things up whenever she was angry. The only thing that obviously stopped her from using weapons was that she always projected her anger onto objects rather than onto me. She would slam the door, smash up a glass cup, throw things around.

And I am not a violent person. I detest violence and I run away from confrontations whether physical or verbal. I did try to help her by paying for therapy sessions, but it all went to waste, even the emotion-focused CBT that I paid tens of thousands per sessions for because she would simply skip sessions after sessions. When I broke up with her, she smashed up my car, my TV, and my video games.

See, there are violent people, and it is not gender-specific. Some of these problems are personality disorders. When you meet them at first, they are either so sweet or you are too in love to notice behavioural abnormalities.

When I met my ex and took her home, my youngest sister was the first to notice abnormalities. She said my ex was staring at her in a deep, intimidating manner. I shut her up and said she was thinking things up. If only I knew. I went through hell in the hands of that woman, many times unprovoked.

Let me give you another scenario. When I was studying for my master's degree, there was a time I didn't know that my girlfriend was spying on me to the extent of following me about. So, I was having a conversation with a lady in front of the PGS director's office block when she nearly ran us over out of stupid jealousy.

Tell me, even if I was cheating on her, was death (violence) my punishment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by LordReed(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thielngr:

Do not kill yourself, it is not a good solution. If you feel so frustrated that you are contemplating suicide then you divorce her. They don't die from divorce nor are children from divorced parents liable to die young.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by akaahs(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
blesskewe:
What abut walking out if the marriage?

Walk out abi walk her out of his house?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by damoobaba: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thielngr:

Until she kee you abi,continue asking.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by hardon1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
end time WIFE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by eboniest(f): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
I feel for you bro cryam sure temporary separation will reset her brain..
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thielngr:

From the outburst quoted above, the only crime that triggered the hammer & knife battle is the fact that she is not seeking permission from you before doing things.

This might be the cause of the insults from her end too.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
This your story is not funny at all o!
A lady is threatening you with knife and you still stay in such marriage because of children....if she kill you , nah the children go bury you and she go marry another man...you can't try that nonsense with me...ladies wey dey find husband plenty pass pure water...you go come stay for one fictitious marriage..
The lady mind don Waka tay-tay. Nah you just dey force yourself with her .. if you die today nah RIP you owe all your friends... You better jApa and leave the Devil with her behavior...
But in the meantime , file all necessary application and let them know the reason why you run for your dear life....
No lady can do that with me... I go don jApa... Even verbal threat alone is a red flag talkless of weapons threat....
But we need to hear from the lady also.. because you only gave us what the lady did to you but sth must have warranted her doing this to you..
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by umurphy: 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Although i do not cherish bringing family issues to social media. I would like to advise you not to kill yourself. Instead, operate from a distance. Live separately and enjoy yourself to the fullest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by STARGREEN(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
adeyemi91:
Bros, its obvious he already did that na.. 10years
Maybe. Meanwhile i like your signature message. Perhaps you send it to OP
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by lyricalz: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2019
Thielngr:

is your wife a short woman? if she is, then.......
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Bahddo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
It's because you are too gentle and she thinks she can get away with anything. Here are a few options.

1) The next time she tries to start a fight and the kids aren't around, lock the door and give her the beating of her life. Then, without petting her, Bleep her like some rag doll... Rough. Then tell her that she belongs to you and she has to behave herself. Her attitude towards you would be more respectful after that. Either that or she might murder you in your sleep.

2) Take your kids to stay with a relative, then tell your wife to follow you to visit her parents (if they are still alive). Tell her you guys would stay a bit, so she should take clothes. Also pack yours. When you get there, tell them what she does and how it is no longer safe for her to remain in your house. Leave her there and tell her not to return unless she is ready to behave.

3) Give her divorce papers.

4) Keep crying like an emasculated man while your slave master you call 'wife' manipulates you with every trick in the book.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Legendguru: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Oh
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
RedCreme21:
He's in an abusive relationship with a violent woman. He should seek a divorce immediately and take custody of the children for their safety.
Self preservation is the key word. Marriage isnt do and die. Hopes he meets someone else though. Someone more...um...down to earth.
in my life I have never seen someone as objective and unbias as you are. You are liberal and just at the same time,you are rare.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

Really. Only

There are violent people who don't need to feel threatened. My ex used to smash things up whenever she was angry. The only thing that obviously stopped her from using weapons was that she always projected her anger onto objects rather than onto me. She would slam the door, smash up a glass cup, throw things around.

And I am not a violent person.

You are not a violent person. Yet, your ex smashed things up and down. Now, imagine if you were a violent person....you think those objects won't land on you?

That's why the op should have told us what he did wrong. That's my point.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Didi2d:

Please don't conclude just like that, what if I tell you I also go almost same thing would you call me violent person, yes am going through the same thing that's why I have taken my time to read almost every comment.
Like what happened recently, just because I wanted to settle an issue between my wife and her friend, she abuse and call me the names. Because of that I decided to be avoiding her, a particular day she held my clothes violently while I was about going to work still I comported myself. Guess what she called her mum saying I was beating her, of which she was the one constituting violence and the mum called too in anger shouting at me.
So please, he might be saying the truth

Hmmmn
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
Tell the Writer of this post to contact me your wife can be a good wife just contact me
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by naijacentric(m): 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
franchasng:
Hmmmm embarassed

I heard women don't change on their own, that sometimes after marriage, some evil spirit do possess some women....maybe their spirit husband that was enjoying them alone when they were single who got jealous that they finally got married, so it gets them enchanted spiritually to do abnormal things, sometimes that spirit may push them to kill their husband.....though psychologists can call it mental illness cry
you are right madam u are spiritually aware some funny characters are suspect. It also happens to men too though.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by tightpussy156: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2019
you sound like a weak an foolish man.for 8 good years you they abusive marriage. find a way to divorce the LovePeddler before she go poison you one day.don't let her use children blackmail you.Are u even sure you are the father of these children. you better run go do test to confirm.the truth is bitter but it will help you.who quote me should hug transformer.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Blecco6(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
Bros how can you wait till this time before you run for your life?Or don't you know you are on succide mission? Don't worry wait until you die first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by adetem(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
Is here a court room or family house..... Either u like divorce against her or report to family.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by NiCurious: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Your pastor is out to lunch. Leave that church.

This is spousal abuse. Same thing I'd say to a woman whose husband behaves this way: get out and take the kids. You are staying together for the kids' sake--wtf? To teach them domestic violence? That is good for them somehow?
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Princewell2012(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2019
extremelygolden:
Wait Sir, are you really asking me what you should do?

Well, I think you should stay. Try and provide more knives, cutlasses, broken bottles, hammer and even get a gun for her. Make sure it is littered at strategic places in the house so she wouldn't need to move an inch from her position to pick any whenever she's in the mood to use them.
Later, your obituary will grace every social media platforms and feature on Nairaland too, and I will quietly type RIP, because God knows I won't have the energy and time to type that in full.

So, this is exactly what I think you should do!

Some people are wicked sha shocked
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Princewell2012(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2019
Gforce2015:
This your story is not funny at all o!
A lady is threatening you with knife and you still stay in such marriage because of children....if she kill you , nah the children go bury you and she go marry another man...you can't try that nonsense with me...ladies wey dey find husband plenty pass pure water...you go come stay for one fictitious marriage..
The lady mind don Waka tay-tay. Nah you just dey force yourself with her .. if you die today nah RIP you owe all your friends... You better jApa and leave the Devil with her behavior...
But in the meantime , file all necessary application and let them know the reason why you run for your dear life....
No lady can do that with me... I go don jApa... Even verbal threat alone is a red flag talkless of weapons threat....
But we need to hear from the lady also.. because you only gave us what the lady did to you but sth must have warranted her doing this to you..
You re right, we need to get the other side of the story. But the truth remained that this woman is a violence person. Happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby / How Do You Sleep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.