Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

My Wife Is Frustrating My Life - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Frustrating My Life (37003 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My Husband Is Frustrating Me. / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2019
MNDY:
These type of stories de vex me ehn...

How have men fallen to make women dominate them in this modern world? Lord knows I can't be suppressed by any woman.

My HOD always tells us that the man is designed to be on top and in control and it even reflects in missionary style (lol).

I seriously hate soft men. A woman needs iron hands otherwise she turns you into the wife. Even some women know this, some men's ignorance of it has subjected them to a stubborn wife.

There are many ways to handle a stubborn woman to bend her. Shouts to the real men out there who assert their manhood.
Yipeee

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by kaziblake(f): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2019
BigJoe19:
So if they have a problem togetger, she has to chase him with bottles?
Hear from both of them before you judge ..
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2019
engrchykae:
This man wants us in nairaland to type RIP for him very soon.
Some women are easily possessed by evil since the days of Lilith and Eve.
When mine started threatening my life and job earlier this year,I had to part ways with her.
They say Christians are not supposed to divorce,I don't care.
grin grin grin. Bad guy you be
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by fideBABA(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2019
Everyday for 10 years and you are still alive...she no be killer be dat na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by MichaelUweh(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2019
This' s a total sadism....it's high time u start acting like someone who is whole in mind and body and stop disgracing men's status in the society . If u can't control your wife then why did you marry her ? Wise up guy and stop this bullshit.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Amanew(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2019
Fighting you with bottle, hammer and kitchen knife is attempt to murderer and is a criminal offense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by back2sender: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2019
Thielngr:
My wife is frustrating my life I don't just know what to do.. I feel like killing myself just to end this marriage, staying with her is like living with Satan...

Everyday trouble for 10yrs now..I am tired...she has refused to work or do anything, she doesn't respect or regard me, she goes out and comes back at will without telling me where and why

She is always insulting me while looking for a fight with either bottle, hammer or the kitchen knife of which I have endured all these years because of our children, her pastor told me 8yrs ago that she will change but she is becoming more aggressive which has prompted me to cry out.

What should I do? I need urgent advice
Divorce, marriage no be force
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Adoyi87(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2019
You know what to do Oga, go ahead and do what your mind is telling you already. Marriage isn't for better for worse. Do it now while you are still alive. You can only be alive to be a father to your children not when you are dead. Just do it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by pennzo: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2019
This has been well tailored to make the front page.

Why would a woman you call your wife be attacking you with dangerous objects every now and then for almost a decade? There has to be reason(s). If per adventure, you claim there are none, have you sat down to discuss with her when she's sober? Are you taking care of your home to the best of your ability? Has she caught you with another lady? Have you tried leaving home for a couple of days till dusts settle? I feel this is a one sided story. Fire burns but it cannot burn forever. 8 years is a VERY long time to condone this situation. That being said, your kids are secondary in situations like this. Do YOU first!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by adetes: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2019
For better for worse
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by madgoat(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2019
Thielngr:
My wife is frustrating my life I don't just know what to do.. I feel like killing myself just to end this marriage, staying with her is like living with Satan...

Everyday trouble for 10yrs now..I am tired...she has refused to work or do anything, she doesn't respect or regard me, she goes out and comes back at will without telling me where and why

She is always insulting me while looking for a fight with either bottle, hammer or the kitchen knife of which I have endured all these years because of our children, her pastor told me 8yrs ago that she will change but she is becoming more aggressive which has prompted me to cry out.

grin soon we will read your story in Punch Newspaper and on NL front page how a wife murdered her husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by DenreleDave(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2019
Thielngr:

Frustrate her back with same instruments, let her see how it is done
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by DenreleDave(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2019
dairykidd:
RedCreme21 Pettyprincess i need to see both ur opinions here

I'm sure the two of them will come saying she is depressed..

Depression is the cause.. That's what the two of them will say...

Till she kill the husband out of their supposed depression

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Originalsly: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Bro... that is the nature of the beast. Pastor said she would change.... if you were looking, I know you saw the signs before you married but you too thought she can change... she did... changed for the worse. After all these years... with her adding more deadly weapons to use against you.... what are you waiting for? ...her to change?...can the leopard change its spots? To her...you are just another child ... somebody out there performing your duties ... may be the pastor sef... or he be one of them... while you at home sitting and contemplating suicide. How can you be soo weak... and cowardly?..one man? Gather your balls ... kick her out... back to her family or wherever... file for divorce and move forward as a man.....not a mouse.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by nonjebose(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2019
fairfora:
My broda. They are all the same grin. The solution is simple...management
�. But actually, this one is violent. Some can be abusive, and others just plain ridiculous. But using hammer, knife etc is dangerous
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by judedwriter(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2019
Thielngr:

Take heart, but didn't you see all these traits while you were courting/dating her? Divorce is not an option especially if you are a Christian. I would advice you patiently correct her with love. Keep loving her and constantly pray for God to touch her heart.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by DameB(f): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Run for your life... Ignore those saying stay o

Pray for her to change after running away with your head and balls intact

But how you take marry this kain woman?

Thielngr:

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Bejusttoall: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Thielngr:

If this is actually what's happening in your home, because we are yet to hear from your wife, then separate from her for now in order for to be a father to your children for a longer time. Report her to her family and ldave the house for her for now, but don't stop your responsibility in taking care of your home. God will help you
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by sykeng(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=Solsix post=83468033][/quote]

How do you pray to God to give spouse? Nawa for una, one of the causes all these things is condoling a bad girlfriend, hoping she would change after marriage.
Wait on God to tell you what to eat na or how to sex your wife.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by MartinsD12(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Thielngr:

My honest opinion anything in this life that will endanger one's life should be avoided, flee for your life, did you even date her before you marry her or maybe you are one of those people that think erroneously that marriage makes people change hell no, aggressiveness is a turn off, any woman that can fight a man with bottle or knife will surely kill and the Bible condemn it as anger although you didn't tell us what you yourself do to make her that aggressive someone can't start be aggressive if not aggrieved or provoked so check your self man, 10 years no be beans
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Sensenan: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Bros it's when you are life that you talk of children. If by para adventure this woman brings you down permanently are going to come from the grave and start talking of children. Oga go for separation now to be on the safest side. Because when she graduates to gun level you will not live to tell the story ooo.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2019
Hahahahajh. So is it only women that have such problems? It is also applicable to men.
franchasng:
Hmmmm embarassed

I heard women don't change on their own, that sometimes after marriage, some evil spirit do possess some women....maybe their spirit husband that was enjoying them alone when they were single who got jealous that they finally got married, so it gets them enchanted spiritually to do abnormal things, sometimes that spirit may push them to kill their husband.....though psychologists can call it mental illness cry
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by klax(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2019
Your wife And to quietly deport her back to her parent for few minths is hard for you bah?

oh sorry you are waiting for us to beat her for you bah ok nah.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by naijadrivablog: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2019
franchasng:
Hmmmm embarassed

I heard women don't change on their own, that sometimes after marriage, some evil spirit do possess some women....maybe their spirit husband that was enjoying them alone when they were single who got jealous that they finally got married, so it gets them enchanted spiritually to do abnormal things, sometimes that spirit may push them to kill their husband.....though psychologists can call it mental illness cry

You "heard!??" Your moniker says that you are a female undecided
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Khaleell001(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2019
Mstick:
Instead of crying out online how about going to her family, tell them what you've just written, ask for a separation and if you see no change then you know what's best for you.

I bow oh.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Candycrushy(f): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2019
Odikwa very risky...
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by olabrinks(f): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2019
Lol it’s always the same stories on nairaland hitting front page. You will never see wedding anniversaries or good news about marriage on that front page. Just a silly agenda to scare people away from marriAge and it’s sad.
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by moorevic(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Weak ass men on the rise

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Strawberryg(f): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2019
Thielngr:

I can't imagine carrying a weapon to fight my husband for watever reason. Ur wife probably is cheating on u n that could be why she have no regards for u. My advice is da u should find a way to send her back to her parents. She is still on bottle n hammer, she will soon upgrade to poisoning ur food
Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by Vasgas: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2019
My personal statistics has shown that for every four days there is always a family issue that is always at front page.

With all those experiences from married couples, some people will have excuse for their inability to settle down.
I want to urge those couple that are living in peace and harmony to also share their blissful experience. It must not only be problem sharing but also how to avoid problems and live peacefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Frustrating My Life by nini007(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2019
Thielngr:

RUN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby / How Do You Sleep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.