Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander (35219 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments / For Casual Encounter And Romance Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by boiz2men(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

He left because I denied him the money he requested for. He wanted me to lend him a very huge money for his contract and I declined this. He picked offences and left on Thursday instead if Friday. That is all

So you left for work and left him at home each day? angry
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

ADD LILWETDICK TO THE INGLORIOUS LIST

you can add me to the asslicker group coon . it doesnt do anything to me nor change my brain... it shows you are threaten.

funny enough..i have never sent any female any message here..i am here to have fun not to meet anyone. dummy.

8 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by cooluzi: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Don't be an assholee
dont be a puccy
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2019
lilwetdick:

but you can see the man first testing his scam by asking for 25k and returning it with 10k more, he is trying to create trust, the normal scammer way, then he proceed to tell a good story about contracts and knowing one VC in another man.'s land.

someone never chop but won carry out contract.. he banged the girl that is why he calmed that there is a job for him in akure, in her home town, no contract in edo state or lagos but in her home town, pls which university will give a non indigene contract to carry out

because of the relationship they had, she helped the idiot by giving him a room to lay his scamming head and the idiot thinking after banging will create bond and then strike another scam but since he was sent to the next room, nothing could happened. he had to lick his wound and leave.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
One is a scammer and one is pretending to be in love after hearing high sounding contracts. Nija no easy abeg.

instead of receiving redpill instead you started acting like a bitter incel whose lives is incedom

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2019
[quote author=Smartchoiice post=83474272][/quote]

Smartchoiice:, why are you so pained... you can edit my words as you like it doesnt change the fact

do not live a bitter life... it is hard coming out of it..very hard..a life of resentment is a frustrated one. that leads to sucide

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2019
boiz2men:

So you left for work and left him at home each day? angry

I actually did but we have good security in my estate and I already told the security men about him. Even if he had thought of running away with my things they won't let him out of the estate, so I knew to an extent my properties were safe just maybe the ones he could have carted away with in his bag (like my laptops and some other gadgets) I made sure they were locked up in my personal room.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by boiz2men(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

I actually did but we have good security in my estate and I already told the security men about him. Even if he had thought of running away with my things they won't let him out of the estate, so I knew to an extent my properties we're safe just maybe the ones he could have carted away with in his bag (like my laptops and some other gadgets) I made sure they we're locked up in my personal room.

Even at that.... The risk was unwise. If he had come with a gun and compelled you to transfer money to his account.. The Story will be different today.... He only came with his brains thinking that was all he needed to get you to do his bidding. He was wrong.

9 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2019
lilwetdick:

but you can see the man first testing his scam by asking for 25k and returning it with 10k more, he is trying to create trust, the normal scammer way, then he proceed to tell a good story about contracts and knowing one VC in another man.'s land.

someone never chop but won carry out contract.. he wanted to bang the girl that is why he calmed that there is a job for him in akure, in her home town, no contract in edo state or lagos but in her home town, pls which university will give a non indigene contract to carry out

because of the relationship they had, she helped the idiot by giving him a room to lay his scamming head and the idiot thinking after banging will create bond and then strike another scam but since he was sent to the next room , nothing could happened. he had to lick his wound and leave.

Let me share more light on this.

There was never time he slept in my room and Lord knows no sexual whatsoever happened between us.

When he first came around, my room was always barely ever locked. He had assess to the room whilst I was away to work and I guess he has been going through my personal stuffs.

And 4 days after his arrival I noticed he was being creepy and infringing on my privacy and that was when I started locking my own room. He had one room all to himself

12 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2019
uboma:

Good you cleared your name.

He was just playing you, hoping that you will give him your money. And if you had do so, it will be stories you will hear when it is time to pay back.

He never had a contract deal/talk in Akure.

[b]Next time, be mindful of who you allow to stay in your cri[/b]b.

The bolded. I'm thankful for her. However, Maynation, if I were you, I won't hesitate to put this on record with the police, cos that guy could be more than a thief. Especially as he already knows where you reside.

The guy is a very patient scammer. There was nothing, no contract, from the get go. He made all that mid-term plan to get her money in the end.

As per the hotel, he never intended to stay for 2 weeks. He had sized her up as a compassionate person, so when he said all that, what he wanted was for Maynation to offer him her place. To him, that was a step closer to his plans. It's a shame.

Summary though, thank God he didn't succeed.

11 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2019
boiz2men:

Even at that.... The risk was unwise. If he had come with a gun and compelled you to transfer money to his account.. The Story will be different today.... He only came with his brains thinking that was all he needed to get you to do his bidding. He was wrong.

That is true.

Thank God i came out safely. smiley

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by fk002: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Reason y I limit my interactions with nairalanders. Not met any this year and don't think I will.

cheesy
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Abeos(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2019
This lady nice o. Even to the extent of accommodating an opposite gender in your place for more than a week. Waoh

10 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2019
Deluxewriters:

The bolded. I'm thankful for her. However, Maynation, if I were you, I won't hesitate to put this on record with the police, cos that guy could be more than a thief. Especially as he already knows where you reside.

The guy is a very patient scammer. There was nothing, no contract, from the get go. He made all that mid-term plan to get her money in the end.

As per the hotel, he never intended to stay for 2 weeks. He had sized her up as a compassionate person, so when he said all that, what he wanted was for Maynation to offer him her place. To him, that was a step closer to his plans. It's a shame.

Summary though, thank God he didn't succeed.
True smiley

I am working on my safety already.
Thanks lurf smiley

3 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2019
Girl u tried....

4 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:
Fastforwarded to May this year.
He requested for financial help and I helped him out as a friend. He has been a good guy all through seriously.
I just had to help him.
He requested for the help on 15th of may and paid back 21st of may.
When he paid back the money I lent him he added extra 10k as a token of appreciation and I let him know it wasn't necessary.

You're a rare gem with a large heart. Blessed is your husband.

I don't really have time to read everything, but from little I've read, the guy fuckup big time, most likely he wanted to play fast one on you but he turned out to be frustrated because his permutations failed.

7 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

serves you right. yu skipped the version of sexual relationships between you two. YET YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ...IN THE SAME BREATH LIRUSHEN BECAME YOUR IDOL..... BABE GATHER SOME SELFESTEEM AND QUIT DISGRACING THE PURITY OF WOMANHOOD. Be careful you shouldn't be letting every available tramp into your life
Bitter, broke soul

9 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by frugal(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2019
lirusehn:

Thank you my Nigga.

Sometimes I can't imagine how a guy will be so shameless to send PMs to people on a faceless forum.

I have never done that nonsense nor will ever do it.

We come across thousands of babes on daily basis why will anyone stress himself over a faceless person?

That is arrant bullshitt.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in doing this as long as your intentions are for good. If you spend significant amount of time on any platform interacting with the people on there, you're bound to make contact at some point. No shame here bro.

9 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by LadySarah: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2019
The guy is a scammer

9 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Bejusttoall: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:
I got home that faithful day and he bored me to death with the long boring talk. The business talk started two days to his leaving.

I told him I wasn't interested and he asked me to borrow him a huge sum for the execution of the business.

Our conversation was verbal so I couldn't come up with a proof of the conversation.

But when I rejected his offers and declined my involvement into his business, he cursed me, insulted me and called me all sorts of names.

He left on Thursday instead of Friday, and started sending me curses which was why I blocked him.
So you did this to a total stranger and he paid you back like this? One need to hear from the guy also, because i don't think a sane person irrespective of gender will pay his/her benefactor like this after all the assistance he/she has enjoyed. This world self. May God bless you in return sis.

3 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2019
I must blame you for being so vulnerable. Forget all this good heart shit you thought you were doing. It could have ended very differently from how it has. I'm not even sure it's ended yet. Take extra measures. That fella now knows where you stay. How are you even certain he hasn't done something fishy with your private files? There are a thousand negative possibilities.

BTW, how do guys who seek for help from women do? I can't bring myself to ask a woman for ordinary connect, much more financial help. Nawa oh. I agree it could be pride but I hate to appear like a person trying to exploit others. The only women I've asked for help from are my mom and elder sister, who's married. That said, you guys should please have dignity. Edakun.

To conclude, not everyone here is a scammer or criminal. There are some good people here, like me. I'm not gon be asking for friendship or anything, so I can brag about myself. The point of this is to let you know that some NLanders are good people, like the other NL guy you two discussed. The Yorubas day, "taba ni ka diju kenibi fi koja, tenire afi koja, aolemo". Abo oro o to fun omoluabi.

Best of luck, ma.

8 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Lexusgs430: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:
Good morning fellow wonderful people.

This thread is a response to the baseless accusation from a nairalander yesterday.
Worthy of mention is the fact that he has called to apologise late last night, i guess he had a little sugar rush and this sorta made him go haywire. Anyways, i have forgiven him out of my good heart smiley but then the deed has already been done and I believe many people have already seen the post so I definitely need to clear my name.

For the sake of my peace of mind, I have been on nairaland since 2009, even though I deactivated my previous account and and created this one. Since I have been on this forum I have never exchanged contacts with anyone apart from Jason (which shall be referred to as Jay all through my post).
I gave spoken and met some nairalanders actually but it is out of this platform. I met Lirusehn back then in ABU, I met: "Queenyprinxex, Sehindemi15'' and one other guy I can't remember his name at Lirusehn's birthday party back then in 2017 and we have been friends since then.

Then again he alleged that 'Sisterfine' and 'pettyprincess' are my alternate monikers, please this isn't so. I met these people on that thread so his claim is an obvious baloney.
My alternates are 'maynattion and maynnation!.

Why did I give Jay my contact? He begged. Yeah, he begged. He was too persistent and I felt giving him the number wouldn't cause any harm even though I out-rightly regretted and regret this.

Anyways, I will be sharing screenshots of what truly transpired and I will allow you fellows to be the judge. But did he really give me 10K as he alleged? This post will answer it.

Below is the screenshot of the post that was later removed by moderators.

Be my guests.

Nice of you to put your side of this story...... Hopefully, all is now fully settled......

May i be obliged with your number, call it begging.... Yes it is me begging..... Hopefully, we would not have to open threads against ourselves....... wink

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Kaycee54321(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2019
'Hell hath no fury like a MAN scorned' grin

Redpill boys, Shebi una don see proper woman wey get mind give NL stranger money plus accommodation not to talk of how she'll treat her guy if na relationship

Meet better woman, una no go gree...na to dey toast Smallie dey disturb person ear with Redpill analogies. cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Watching

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Coldie(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Thank God u locked your room. That guy would have run off with your laptop or something.

Why didn't for once u ask him about the contract he came for

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by damtan(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2019
This guy is such an ingrate

5 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Let me share more light on this.

There was never time he slept in my room and Lord knows no sexual whatsoever happened between us.

When he first came around, my room was always barely ever locked. He had assess to the room whilst I was away to work and I guess he has been going through my personal stuffs.

And 4 days after his arrival I noticed he was being creepy and infringing on my privacy and that was when I started locking my own room. He had one room all to himself

Good!

next time be security conscious and never be over trusting or you will fall into more scammers who come all nice, smiling and uses dear in all their convo, dont even allow them to know your home, if he want to stay in hotel, let him stay there, no need to help a broke contractor.

when i heard that the negro was checking up your documents to know more about you..i know this one is a creeper and will black mail you when the time comes.

pls always think about your safety first before anything, life is too precious to waste.

and lastly, pls expose his name so that other women can avoid and run from a scammer. people need to pay for their sins

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Eveezy(m): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:
I got home that faithful day and he bored me to death with the long boring talk. The business talk started two days to his leaving.

I told him I wasn't interested and he asked me to borrow him a huge sum for the execution of the business.

Our conversation was verbal so I couldn't come up with a proof of the conversation.

But when I rejected his offers and declined my involvement into his business, he cursed me, insulted me and called me all sorts of names.

He left on Thursday instead of Friday, and started sending me curses which was why I blocked him.
Wow! This is wonderful, the guy is a very patient Gold digger, I am amazed at this oo. All I can say is “wow” all the kind words just for this? So he didn’t have money for a contract he wanted to win, did he see you as an investment bank? Walai am really disappointed.
It’s sad that this will make it really hard to trust any other guy from all these conversation, you were the “perfect woman” in this story.

Are guys really this patient?

5 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2019
cooluzi:
dont be a puccy
Don't be a jerk.

4 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm well aware of that fact.
Hello pretty lady smiley

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by klenton(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The over 200 pms I've gotten undecided

over 200 pms and so what? ur even counting, let me tell you even a mad woman that lives in the dust bin have toasters and pple that sleep with her

dont feel too important cus out of the 200 pms no one might genuinely like you.

14 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2019
boiz2men:

Wait... There was no contract shocked

Did he know you were OK financially before he sent that pm?
It seems like he planned every move.

Borrowed money from you and paid with interest so you could drop your guard.

You let someone you don't know his house stay in your house for 2 weeks shocked

Its illogical to think he got mad because you didn't buy his idea.

What truly happened?

Something made him leave earlier than the said time I think
what he did was a popular golddigging tactic. You invest to reap rewards. Simple.

Maynation, hope you have learnt why a lot of romanceland ladies act the way they do. You gotta be woke sis. You cannot accommodate men like him in your house, what were you thinking?

Be woke! Be smart! Be security and safety conscious. What if you ended up.as a headline in the crime section, it is still these same guys that will be calling you an olosho who deserved to die. Stay safe sis.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.