Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander (35208 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments / For Casual Encounter And Romance Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Coldie(m): 11:13am On Oct 26, 2019
lilwetdick:
see them boys here....everything is to beg and scam, if it doesnt work, na to call names...the typical naija men mindset.

first he acted all calm, puttiing the female on pedestals, all the messages from the boy was just lame, full of excuses, would have done so so and so if not that i am so so so and all those lies then after building trust, straight to begging for money for supposed contract, when no money came out straight to calling the female hole and all sort of names, funny he wanted to borrow money from a suppose hoe

i am sure, it is one of those pained nairaland afa male, they stink of scam, always needing women for support their broke ass...the idiot thought he will come to akure to receive some meat but he was showned his room...always keep a scamer in the dog house.

we need more expose from the women about behavior of little boys who call themselves all type of fancy names in this romance section, females need to start to shame these bllod suckers

The girl was even patient to me from the moment u start saying u know how much I earn that u went through my stuffs that day u are leaving my house

9 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2019
This jay fellow is probably a redpiller, they are the ones that behave like this
Kaycee54321:
'Hell hath no fury like a MAN scorned' grin

Redpill boys, Shebi una don see proper woman wey get mind give NL stranger money plus accommodation not to talk of how she'll treat her guy if na relationship

Meet better woman, una no go gree...na to dey toast Smallie dey disturb person ear with Redpill analogies. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
what he did was a popular golddigging tactic. You invest to reap rewards. Simple.

Maynation, hope you have learnt why a lot of romanceland ladies act the way they do. You gotta be woke sis. You cannot accommodate men like him in your house, what were you thinking?

Be woke! Be smart! Be security and safety conscious. What if you ended up.as a headline in the crime section, it is still these same guys that will be calling you an olosho who deserved to die. Stay safe sis.

Thanks a load love.

I have learnt a lot for real.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Dgr8hassiE(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2019
Respeck Bomboclab Babylon.
This Girl call Maynation is a true defination of good Samaritan. U have done so much for this fool,mofo,ungrateful fellow what many people will refused to do. May God Blessed u and continue to protect u. Ameen.
And for this Scammer. Yes scammer you heard right. U are disgrace to ur family and this generation. It will not be well with U.
Ameen.
Maynation God Bless u.
To the ladies out there Be Warn!!!

5 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2019
klenton:

over 200 pms and so what? ur even counting, let me tell you even a mad woman that lives in the dust bin have toasters and pple that sleep with her

dont feel too important cus out of the 200 pms no one might genuinely like you.
Exactly, Most of them see her as a sex object . let her continue deceiving herself.

6 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Nice of you to put your side of this story...... Hopefully, all is now fully settled......

May i be obliged with your number, call it begging.... Yes it is me begging..... Hopefully, we would not have to open threads against ourselves....... wink

Lol. Oya run along grin grin cheesy
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2019
Dgr8hassiE:
Respeck Bomboclab Babylon.
This Girl call Maynation is a true defination of good Samaritan. U have done so much for this fool,mofo,ungrateful fellow what many people will refused to do. May God Blessed u and continue to protect u. Ameen.
And for this Scammer. Yes scammer you heard right. U are disgrace to ur family and this generation. It will not be well with U.
Ameen.
Maynation God Bless u.
To the ladies out there Be Warn!!!

Amennnnn.

Thanks wink
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

I just had to help him.
He requested for the help on 15th of may and paid back 21st of may.
When he paid back the money I lent him he added extra 10k as a token of appreciation and I let him know it wasn't necessary.
did you refund the money when you said it wasn't necessary?
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2019
frugal:

There's absolutely nothing wrong in doing this as long as your intentions are for good. If you spend significant amount of time on any platform interacting with the people on there, you're bound to make contact at some point. No shame here bro.

Well to you nothing is wrong with it but to me heaven and earth is wrong with it.
I don't even have the time to start interacting sef, If I know you one on one then we go gel.

So basic.

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by JubrinElSudan: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2019
What's the guy's alternate monikers?

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
did you refund the money when you said it wasn't necessary?

Did he pay me for the 13 days I accommodated and fed him?

No I didn't refund the 10k.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2019
Newguyhere:
what do you do for a living?

What's up?

Do you have anew job for me?

8 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by cooluzi: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Don't be a jerk.
dont be a Arrow
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by cooluzi: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Don't be a jerk.
dont be a tw.at

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Kaycee54321(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
This jay fellow is probably a redpiller, they are the ones that behave like this

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Lexusgs430: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Lol. Oya run along grin grin cheesy

Haba, your number would cause no harm nah.... Biko..... I come with clean hands......

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

You have a good heart,I for invite you over to Anambra if not that ure an Afonja.

10 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

at the bolded, you didn't tell him you were not running a charity now grin

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by frugal(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2019
lirusehn:

Well to you nothing is wrong with it but to me heaven and earth is wrong with it.
I don't even have the time to start interacting sef, If I know you one on one then we go gel.

So basic.
And that is completely fine too. To each his own. I only quoted your post because it tried to talk down on people who do.

4 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by oglalasioux(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2019
Why is this guy not behind bars? He should be protected from other ladies

7 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Gosh.
This is the funniest thing I have read.

Contract?

When I sent him 25k , was it because of the imaginary contract?

Darling, I am not about to start bragging about what I am and what I am not but trust me I am not that kind of a person . smiley
Obviously, he's one of the lazy Nigerian youth that will shut pure water sellers like us down when we try to promote legit hustle.

How much exactly was this scammer asking for exactly? And did he ever sound to you like he knows anything about the contract he was trying to execute to begin with?

5 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Maynation; I salute your level of sincerity, transparency, maturity and hospitality; these virtues will undoubtedly elevate you in life. We have two kinds of persons; the good and the bad
The guy erred big time.

LESSONS LEARNT; people act and behave in certain ways based on their previous /past experiences.

8 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
at the bolded, you didn't tell him you were not running a charity now grin

grin grin grin

I didn't, lemme enjoy my 10k grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2019
Oregbe17:
Maynation; I salute your level of sincerity, transparency, maturity and hospitality; these virtues will undoubtedly elevate you in life. We have two kinds of persons; the good and the bad
The guy erred big time.

LESSONS LEARNT; people act and behave in certain ways based on their previous /past experiences.

Thanks love smiley
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You have a good heart,I for invite you over to Anambra if not that ure an Afonja.

Keep it your way and keep it mature .

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Haba, your number would cause no harm nah.... Biko..... I come with clean hands......

Okay o. This is my number 070070070070
cheesy grin grin grin

Please call me
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Yeah I was foolish but then it was all out of my good heart for real.

He looked to me like a honest innocent man and the only way I felt I could help when he needed it was through the accommodation.

I have learnt many lessons from this, after all nobody wise pass and we still all learn as each day passes by.
Lady, u are not wise nor smart.
U are lucky.
That guy wasn't a pro.
He would have used, milked and rendered you useless.
Might even give you std and pregnancy.
Look at the way u are enjoying the euphoria of male praise singers here.
Did u actually learn any lesson?

If u are so sex starved, use Love Machine.
All your conversations with that guy are subtly inviting and encouraging. U have feelings for him, u became sceptical only when he became what u didn't assume him to become meanwhile from the beginning, its an established fact that he is a scammer.

One or two guys have been codedly warning you.
Grow up.

15 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Newguyhere: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2019
Guy you no well grin. Let's all live in peace and stop being tribalistic abeg cool
HIGHESTPOPORI:

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Britboy(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2019
If wishes were horses, I'd be in Jay's position.
But a better version of Jay.
grin

7 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:48am On Oct 26, 2019
sassysure:

Lady, u are not wise nor smart.
U are lucky.
That guy wasn't a pro.
He would have used, milked and rendered you useless.
Might even give you std and pregnancy.
Look at the way u are enjoying the euphoria of male praise singers here.
Did u actually learn any lesson?

If u are so sex starved, use Love Machine.
All your conversations with that guy are subtly inviting and encouraging. U have feelings for him, u became sceptical only when he became what u didn't assume him to become meanwhile from the beginning, its an established fact that he is a scammer.

One or two guys have been codedly warning you.
Grow up.

Another pervert on the loose, every lady can't be like your sisters cause that is obviously why you think i did everything because I am sex starved and I that I had feelings for him even though I was plain enough to make my stance clear.

You crazy and immature lots think there has to be an underlying intention to every good deed offered to humanity.

We all ain't same.

self-service on that.

12 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Lexusgs430: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Okay o. This is my number 070070070070
cheesy grin grin grin

Please call me

I meant no harm honestly, I would not beg you for money or to squat etc etc

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.