Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander (35495 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments / For Casual Encounter And Romance Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
sweet, wealthy soul
Thanks sis.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I meant no harm honestly, I would not beg you for money or to squat etc etc

I actually need a Lexus 430, how much is it?
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by nonye6194: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2019
The internet is a very scary place. In one moment, one's image could be damaged by someone who wants to hit back at you. I'm glad you had all these conversations intact to use and clear up the mess, you handled him from day one with the highest amount of patience and maturity. At least, it'll shock and silence him (if he has sense sha)

To those mentioning the 10k refund

He gave it to her as a token of appreciation, it was a gift. But if he wants his gift returned, he will also have to return the hospitality she gave him in bank notes. Maybe will have to calculate the food and accommodation for the amount of days he stayed.

This isn't about who's being bigger but equity

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Lexusgs430: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

I actually need a Lexus 430, how much is it?

Now you're talking..... Give me your number, so we can discuss better...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Newguyhere: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2019
nah just curious that's all.
So what do you do?
maynation:

What's up?

Do you have anew job for me?
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2019
nonye6194:
The internet is a very scary place. In one moment, one's image could be damaged by someone who wants to hit back at you. I'm glad you had all these conversations intact to use and clear up the mess, you handled him from day one with the highest amount of patience and maturity. At least, it'll shock and silence him (if he has sense sha)

To those mentioning the 10k refund

He gave it to her as a token of appreciation, it was a gift. But if he wants his gift returned, he will also have to return the hospitality she gave him in bank notes. Maybe will have to calculate the food and accommodation for the amount of days he stayed.

This isn't about who's being bigger but equity

See me smiling aloud. smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Now you're talking..... Give me your number, so we can discuss better...... cheesy

Oga answer me
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Lexusgs430: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Oga answer me

This is confidential information, cannot be discussed opendentially........... smiley
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

This is confidential information, cannot be discussed opendentially........... smiley

And people that post car prices on Jiji??
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Newguyhere:
nah just curious that's all.
So what do you do?

I rather not talk about my Job.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Newguyhere: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Does it involve taking off your clothes? shocked
Cause I see no reason why you should be ashamed of what you do for a living grin
[b]don't make my suspicions valid abeg.
So spill.... I'm listening wink
[/b]
maynation:

I rather not talk about my Job.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Another pervert on the loose, every lady can't be like your sisters cause that is obviously why you think i did everything because I am sex starved and I that I had feelings for him even though I was plain enough to make my stance clear.

You crazy and immature lots think there has to be an underlying intention to every good deed offered to humanity.

We all ain't same.

self-service on that.
Now we are talking.

Which humanity did u actually offer good deed to?
Inviting a guy u know very well that want to see your pant to stay with you for 2 weeks?
Dont u have male friends or colleagues around?
Why didn't u send him to them if u want to do good?
Had u been living with your parents or elderly ones, will u boldly invite a guy?

Enjoy the euphoria.

10 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
klenton:

over 200 pms and so what? ur even counting, let me tell you even a mad woman that lives in the dust bin have toasters and pple that sleep with her

dont feel too important cus out of the 200 pms no one might genuinely like you.
Lol. Funny how people take comments to heart. No b only 200 pm. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
cooluzi:
dont be a tw.at
I know u enjoying this tete a tete

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by cooluzi: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I know u enjoying this tete a tete
is it nt fun
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Lexusgs430: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

And people that post car prices on Jiji??

That is them nah..... I want to whisper my response into your ears......

I promise not to suarez or tyson you........ wink

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by 9jaBloke: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
I'm late to this party.

Maynation, good thing you haven't cleared the chat. How would you have vindicated yourself?

At times i wonder how some people were raised. This is an extreme abuse of hospitality and privilege but I'm glad it happened. You've learnt some lessons.

You are way too trusting. It's actually a virtue but today's world has made it a silly attribute. You take risk sha o. Thank God he didn't molest you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Newguyhere:
Does it involve taking off your clothes? shocked
Cause I see no reason why you should be ashamed of what you do for a living grin
[b]don't make my suspicions valid abeg.
So spill.... I'm listening wink
[/b]

I was offered an employment letter for taking off my clothes.
Damn you and your boring assertions.

Validate your suspicions, it all boils down to the fact that you don't pay my bills.

F off.

12 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

That is them nah..... I want to whisper my response into your ears......

I promise not to suarez or tyson you........ wink

Good night.

4 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Keep it your way and keep it mature .

Enjoy
Change ur signature and keep it mature. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
sassysure:

Now we are talking.

Which humanity did u actually offer good deed to?
Inviting a guy u know very well that want to see your pant to stay with you for 2 weeks?
Dont u have male friends or colleagues around?
Why didn't u send him to them if u want to do good?
Had u been living with your parents or elderly ones, will u boldly invite a guy?

Enjoy the euphoria.
K

3 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Change ur signature and keep it mature. Enjoy

As far as your gotv subscription business pays your bills then ba wahala.

Vent your energy on buliding your bussiness.

4 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

As far your gotv subscription business pays your bills then ba wahala.

Vest your energy on buliding your bussiness.

Yea,not just subscriptions,I sell too,so am very okay,just that the same way you defend afonja republic,I defend Biafra republic from my office. Peace!

4 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Lexusgs430: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Good night.

Sleep well......

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Babaalata: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
@Maynation, you get mind o I swear. As a guy self I don't think I can let any online friend come to my house o.
I must have met the person severally outside and studied him or her. No be everybody normal for online o.

5 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yea,not just subscriptions,I sell too,so am very okay,just that the same way you defend afonja republic,I defend Biafra republic from my office. Peace!

Your problem is I defend my tribe?

I am not supposed to? Not even like I insulted you nor your tribe. How is this a case and something to die over?

Common BRO you can do better.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Your problem is I defend my tribe?

I am not supposed to? Not even like I insulted you nor your tribe. How is this a case and something to die over?

Common BRO you can do better.
That Team Afonja Republic and been banned severally means you were once a bigot here.

3 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That Team Afonja Republic and been banned severally means you were once a bigot here.

Well glad you used 'were' .
Those were back then.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
cooluzi:
is it nt fun
Go out and enjoy this Saturday my friend!
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:
Good morning fellow wonderful people.

This thread is a response to the baseless accusation from a nairalander yesterday.
Worthy of mention is the fact that he has called to apologise late last night, i guess he had a little sugar rush and this sorta made him go haywire. Anyways, i have forgiven him out of my good heart smiley but then the deed has already been done and I believe many people have already seen the post so I definitely need to clear my name.

For the sake of my peace of mind, I have been on nairaland since 2009, even though I deactivated my previous account and and created this one. Since I have been on this forum I have never exchanged contacts with anyone apart from Jason (which shall be referred to as Jay all through my post).
I gave spoken and met some nairalanders actually but it is out of this platform. I met Lirusehn back then in ABU, I met: "Queenyprinxex, Sehindemi15'' and one other guy I can't remember his name at Lirusehn's birthday party back then in 2017 and we have been friends since then.

Then again he alleged that 'Sisterfine' and 'pettyprincess' are my alternate monikers, please this isn't so. I met these people on that thread so his claim is an obvious baloney.
My alternates are 'maynattion and maynnation!.

Why did I give Jay my contact? He begged. Yeah, he begged. He was too persistent and I felt giving him the number wouldn't cause any harm even though I out-rightly regretted and regret this.

Anyways, I will be sharing screenshots of what truly transpired and I will allow you fellows to be the judge. But did he really give me 10K as he alleged? This post will answer it.

Below is the screenshot of the post that was later removed by moderators.

Be my guests.

didn't read anyone story just logged in checked trending news sections and decided to have a glance.
You did well to clear your name.
Just be careful many more are gonna come hunting.
If you're buoyant refund his 10k and move on not minding his Bleep ups. Regards

6 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Smartchoiice:

we don't beg in Akure we are not ikwerre or ph people

How did you get this Ph hint?

I actually didn't talk about it but he is originally from Ph.

How did you know?
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
maynation:

Well glad you used 'were' .
Those were back then.
So you follow pepper us,you need to open a thread and apologise and edit ur signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.