Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander (35644 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments / For Casual Encounter And Romance Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Heya. Thank God you're well now. And I appreciate your attitude. Life is tough and harsh enough without unnecessarily complicating things needlessly. Have a great 2020. Regards to your crew.

I don't want to believe you are this cool of a person. smiley
I def will send your regards.
Thanks smart.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
maynation:

I don't want to believe you are this cool of a person. smiley
I def will send your regards.
Thanks smart.

lol..... you never can tell.....
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by uboma(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
MZrapper:

Thanks sir.
I definitely will.
Compliments.

Pardon me please for the late reply.

Happy new year. I hope all is going on well with you.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by uboma(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
@maynation,

I just read where you posted about been sick during the Xmas period.

I hope you are getting better though. Please be strong. Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
uboma:
@maynation,

I just read where you posted about been sick during the Xmas period.

I hope you are getting better though. Please be strong. Happy new year.

Thanks dearie, I'm very much better now.

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by uboma(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
maynation:

Thanks dearie, I'm very much better now.

You are welcome hun.

Stay safe and well.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by majilore(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
maynation,this was unbelievable if not for the proofs. thank God u came out unhurt despite allowing an idiot but dangerous guy into your house. please be careful next time. you will be soaring high while he will continue to go down. don't be full by his apology cos he is a snake. ohhhh I have never seen an olodo like him before. stay safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by MZrapper(f): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2020
Smartchoiice:

I am a dog and a cheap gigolo.
*can down* in Bro Shagi's voice.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2020
MZrapper:

*can down* in Bro Shagi's voice.
I am NOT engaging you. Have a great year ahead. Lots of love from me to you. Cheers.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by MZrapper(f): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Smartchoiice:

I am NOT engaging you. Have a great year ahead. Lots of love from me to you. Cheers.

You were not engaging me but edited my post?
can down boy.

Go and reply to Nurey's claims.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2020
MZrapper:

You were not engaging me but edited my post?
can down boy.

Go and reply to Nurey's claims.
Madam good morning.

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2020
majilore:
maynation,this was unbelievable if not for the proofs. thank God u came out unhurt despite allowing an idiot but dangerous guy into your house. please be careful next time. you will be soaring high while he will continue to go down. don't be full by his apology cos he is a snake. ohhhh I have never seen an olodo like him before. stay safe.

Thanks dearly. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by sharpsharp: 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
maynation:

Thanks dearly. smiley smiley

Happy New to you @maynation
Stay safe. Great achievements ahead for you this year 2020 and beyond.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
sharpsharp:

Happy New to you @maynation
Stay safe. Great achievements ahead for you this year 2020 and beyond.
Amen and You too.
Thanks
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by efewizey(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Can't believe I read every word.you have a good heart do not let people change that about you.happy new year and expect the best.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2020
efewizey:
Can't believe I read every word.you have a good heart do not let people change that about you.happy new year and expect the best.

Thanks dearie.

3 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by efewizey(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2020
maynation:

Thanks dearie.

Can we be friends?am quite intrigued
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by golddeejay(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
I know this is a bit old. If you were my sister, I would have knocked you on the forehead.

You seem cool and a bit intelligent (from your convos) but naive.

It is a good thing the guy only has bad intentions but not calculative or hardcore.

Keep your kind-heartedness by all means, it has its benefits. But always think steps ahead and avoid situations that put you in bad spots.

Have a glorious year.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
golddeejay:
I know this is a bit old. If you were my sister, I would have knocked you on the forehead.

You seem cool and a bit intelligent (from your convos) but naive.

It is a good thing the guy only has bad intentions but not calculative or hardcore.

Keep your kind-heartedness by all means, it has its benefits. But always think steps ahead and avoid situations that put you in bad spots.

Have a glorious year.
Smiles.
Have a glorious year too.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
efewizey:

Can we be friends?am quite intrigued
I'm so horrible at keeping friends. smiley

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by efewizey(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
maynation:

I'm so horrible at keeping friends. smiley

Hmmm. We could survive. I am also horrible at that too
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
efewizey:

Hmmm. We could survive. I am also horrible at that too
Let's not double the horrible. angry

Enjoy
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by efewizey(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
maynation:

Let's not double the horrible. angry

Enjoy

Smiles. You won't no until you try. I just want friendship that's all.normal conversations won't harm.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by prinx55555(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Smartchoiice:
To maynation. This is a new year, I'll like to bury the hatchet. Thank God your lesson has been learnt..

A great way to start the new year.
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
prinx55555:

Correct guy

I know right smiley

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
prinx55555:

Correct guy
And having you off my case too. Happy New Year. cheesy
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
prinx55555:

A great way to start the new year. Correct guy
Masie aii nobaier et ploie aii ni??
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
lirusehn:

Masie aii nobaier et ploie aii ni??

grin grin grin

Aii masie??
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:

grin grin grin
Aii masie??
Chill babe, that question was for Prince. Aii manie et masie masulie sha. tongue
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
lirusehn:

Chill babe, that question was for Prince.
Aii manie et masie masulie sha. tongue

Lol. Farie Prince bai oe ma sie or manie ploieeeee lipsrsealed
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
maynation:

Lol. Farie Prince bai oe ma sie or manie ploieeeee lipsrsealed
Wait!!! Que Farie bai ploie ma lie.tongue
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
lirusehn:

Wait!!!
Que Farie bai ploie ma lie.tongue

Que farie ko. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.