Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander (35369 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments / For Casual Encounter And Romance Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Hallenjay: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
airminem:

SAD TRUTH!
chai...ability to comprehend. ..
U people r poor financially and still poor mentally.
She helped even before d issue of contract.
Even though she'll have do such , d fact remains she helped without considering his financial capacity.

5 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynattion(f): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hallenjay:
Even though she'll have do such , d fact remains she helped without considering his financial capacity.

Thanks a bunch for this piece.

Didn't want to waste my time explaining things to her.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Putin007: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by mysteryman2014: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
airminem:

SAD TRUTH!

Why the beef? Did you read the rebuttal at all?

2 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Hallenjay: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
maynattion:

Thanks a bunch for this piece.

Didn't want to waste my time explaining things to her.
No qualms.
I neva jam ur type though.
I don't know why I never meet independent rich girl wey go fall for me.meanwhile dat time don pass because I dn marry now.
But anytime u show for ph. ..holla me so I can enjoy some of ur weath too.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynattion(f): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hallenjay:

No qualms.
I neva jam ur type though.
I don't know why I never meet independent rich girl wey go fall for me.meanwhile dat time don pass because I dn marry now.
But anytime u show for ph. ..holla me so I can enjoy some of ur weath too.

undecided
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Hallenjay: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

undecided
I can't clarify dt emoji but one tin is sure.
U either think am bob risky or genderless.u don't know whr exactly I blong.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Iamgrey5(m): 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Lol

I am just reading this thread for the first time grin

Hmmmmmmm

Why did you change from F to M grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynattion(f): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Lol

I am just reading this thread for the first time grin

Hmmmmmmm

Why did you change from F to M grin

I swear the attention too much. sad
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Iamgrey5(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

I swear the attention too much. sad
Lol. You and your "bf".

I honestly feel you have something for that guy. cheesy

Anyways, this experience should teach you a lesson.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by airminem(f): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hallenjay:
See things as the are and not the way you want them to be. Be wiser even if it takes your life.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynattion(f): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Lol. You and your "bf".

I honestly feel you have something for that guy. cheesy

Anyways, this experience should teach you a lesson.

I know it's hard to believe but God knows there was no strings attached all through.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

I know it's hard to believe but God knows there was no stings attached all through.

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynattion(f): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=Smartchoiice post=84934575][/quote]

You never want to grow up huh?

4 Likes

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2019
maynattion:

Dearie I don't believe you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2019
maynattion:

Stop quoting him to avoid unnecessary dramas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynattion(f): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2019
lirusehn:

Noted shuga. smiley
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2019
lirusehn:

You just have to seek the attention uncle. You have her number and you could have sincerely advised her off Nairaland...but you just have to show off and get the attention. Unfortunately maynation is a sweet girl and ripe for plucking... Unfortunately I am NOT interested. So uncle adviser keep calm.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by lirusehn(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2019
maynattion:

Noted shuga. smiley
Alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by MZrapper(f): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm just seeing this shocked shocked shocked

Naija guys are dogs o...

No wonder you are being trolled, Nairaland guys want to get the attention of a rich young lady. grin grin

Cheap gigolos.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by MZrapper(f): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2019
Ginaz:
You don’t really need to prove anything babe. You should let it go and shouldn’t bring it to Nairaland . wink

People will forget it sooner or later.

*modified*

Oh my gosh. Maynation you’re such a rare gem. I took my time to read all that happened and thank God you came out to clear your name.

The guy is a complete asswipe and a gigolo. Such a loser. Thank God nothing bad happened to you while he was at your house . Girl please be careful next time don’t just allow people into your house .

What if you had been raped (I reject it) or robbed? God bless you dear for you kind heart. Keep being you but keep people at arm’s length you don’t know too well of.

This says everything.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by MZrapper(f): 7:37am On Dec 22, 2019
Sirvingeo:

stop acting like a saint. you are a regular customer.

grin grin grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by MZrapper(f): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2019
uboma:

Good you cleared your name.

He was just playing you, hoping that you will give him your money. And if you had do so, it will be stories you will hear when it is time to pay back.

He never had a contract deal/talk in Akure.

Next time, be mindful of who you allow to stay in your crib.

Mr intelligent.
I still remember your comments on my thread, I never can forget your moniker cool
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by uboma(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

Mr intelligent.
I still remember your comments on my thread, I never can forget your moniker cool

Hi friend,

Good to hear from you. Has there been any positive update?
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by MZrapper(f): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
uboma:

Hi friend,

Good to hear from you. Has there been any positive update?

I went to their headquarters and they claimed the reason why we haven't been called is because there isn't fund yet. I was able to confim it wasn't just me but all us new recruits.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by uboma(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

I went to their headquarters and they claimed the reason why we haven't been called is because there isn't fund yet. I was able to confim it wasn't just me but all us new recruits.

What a relief to hear that it is being delayed for lack of funds. I hope they sort out the issues of funding as soon as possible. Do keep me posted please.

Compliments of the season.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by MZrapper(f): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
uboma:

What a relief to hear that it is being delayed for lack of funds. I hope they sort out the issues of funding as soon as possible. Do keep me posted please.

Compliments of the season.

Thanks sir.
I definitely will.
Compliments.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
MZrapper:

Naija guys are dogs o...

No wonder you are being trolled, Nairaland guys want to get the attention of a rich young lady. grin grin

Cheap gigolos.

grin grin
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
MZrapper:

Naija guys including my father are dogs o...

Cheap gigolos.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
To maynation. This is a new year, I'll like to bury the hatchet. Thank God your lesson has been learnt..
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Smartchoiice:
To maynation. This is a new year, I'll like to bury the hatchet. Thank God your lesson has been learnt..

Saw your mention in your diary, would have replied you before now but you know it's private there.

I hold nothing against you Sir as we never had issues.

Mind you, don't think I was away because of you, it was just a mere coincidence. I did my Christmas on hospital bed. Now I'm better tho.

Anyways, whatever this means is appreciated.
Thanks
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
maynation:

Saw your mention in your diary, would have replied you before now but you know it's private there.

I hold nothing against you Sir as we never hard issues.

Mind you, don't think I was away because of you, it was just a mere coincidence. I did my Christmas on hospital bed. Now I'm better tho.

Anyways, whatever this means is appreciated.
Thanks
Heya. Thank God you're well now. And I appreciate your attitude. Life is tough and harsh enough without unnecessarily complicating things needlessly. Have a great 2020. Regards to your crew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.