Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander (35420 Views)

Be Careful Of This Scammer, Dont Fall For This Person Oo / A Nairalander commits suicide over comments / For Casual Encounter And Romance Hit Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by prinx55555(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by prinx55555(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by prinx55555(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
maynation:

Since your email is accessible,
Just check your mail.

Seen.

Thanks love
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by prinx55555(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
maynation:

Lol. Rule 22 grin grin grin grin
Lol. Didn't know they'll even take that seriously.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by samtol4(m): 3:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Indeed you a wife material !i read several times to b sure this story happened in Nigeria .if you still single God will give you a man of peace and godly man in Jesus name
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by samtol4(m): 3:53am On Nov 30, 2019
What kind of man constantly ask a woman momey without a little self esteem

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2019
samtol4:
Indeed you a wife material !i read several times to b sure this story happened in Nigeria .if you still single God will give you a man of peace and godly man in Jesus name

Tanchu Sam
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Kbs468(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
maynation:

I doubt you know how to read.
Not that ArcFresky doesn't know how to read ooo but what he meant is that Jay's attitude towards you at the end of everything was because you turned him down eventually after he toasted you via WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Kbs468(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
@ maynation, iwo naa mani aya ti oki poo oooo.

Ti ofi le gba ajogi ni aaye to bayen ooo.

Ara'a oke oya papaa
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2019
Kbs468:
@ maynation, iwo naa mani aya ti oki poo oooo.

Ti ofi le gba ajogi ni aaye to bayen ooo.

Ara'a oke oya papaa

Eyan mo ma fi pe ma ni, moh mo pe eranko ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by stanliwise(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2019
maynation:
Good morning fellow wonderful people.

This thread is a response to the baseless accusation from a nairalander yesterday.
Worthy of mention is the fact that he has called to apologise late last night, i guess he had a little sugar rush and this sorta made him go haywire. Anyways, i have forgiven him out of my good heart smiley but then the deed has already been done and I believe many people have already seen the post so I definitely need to clear my name.

For the sake of my peace of mind, I have been on nairaland since 2009, even though I deactivated my previous account and and created this one. Since I have been on this forum I have never exchanged contacts with anyone apart from Jason (which shall be referred to as Jay all through my post).
I have spoken with and met some nairalanders actually but it is out of this platform. I met Lirusehn back then in ABU, I met: "Queenyprinxex, Sehindemi'' and one other guy I can't remember his name at Lirusehn's birthday party back then in 2017 and we have been friends since then.

Then again he alleged that 'Sisterfine' and 'pettyprincess' are my alternate monikers, please this isn't so. I met these people on that thread so his claim is an obvious baloney.
My alternates are 'maynattion and maynnation!.

Why did I give Jay my contact? He begged. Yeah, he begged. He was too persistent and I felt giving him the number wouldn't cause any harm even though I out-rightly regretted and regret this.

Anyways, I will be sharing screenshots of what truly transpired and I will allow you fellows to be the judge. But did he really give me 10K as he alleged? This post will answer it.

Below is the screenshot of the post that was later removed by moderators.

Be my guests.

I don't know if I should call this being angelic or been too plain and welcoming.

I was like shocked shocked. When you told him he could stay at your place. Haba that vibrate me sha.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
stanliwise:

I don't know if I should call this being angelic or been too plain and welcoming.

I was like shocked shocked. When you told him he could stay at your place. Haba that vibrate me sha.

I never know Nigerians well that time na.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
maynation:

Hey howdy.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Liposure: 2:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Glad u didnt fall.Your testimony is a lesson 2 all of us
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Liposure:
Glad u didnt fall.Your testimony is a lesson 2 all of us
Yeah.
Glad I didn't.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by stanliwise(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
maynation:

grin grin grin grin This man don add salt to our injury o.
So all this while you were living in Japan cheesy
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
stanliwise:
grin grin grin grin This man don add salt to our injury o.
So all this while you were living in Japan cheesy

Lol.
For real I haven't really experienced this part of Nigerians.
Seriously helping someone out of one's good heart and the person is inturn harbouring evil intentions.
Even had to rush to call me out when his plans didn't work, I could have staked my life that it only could happen in Nollywood if not that it happened to me.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Liposure: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
maynation:

Yeah.
Glad I didn't.
babe, what u did was very kind of u of Which he doesnt deserve it.for dis i have come 2 luv u more.from now on, i shall defend you whenever someone tries 2 humiliate u
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Liposure:
babe, what u did was very kind of u of Which he doesnt deserve it.for dis i have come 2 luv u more.from now on, i shall defend you whenever someone tries 2 humiliate u

Merci, Gracias, Nagode.

Thank you kiss kiss
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by engrelvis(m): 5:43am On Dec 03, 2019
samtol4:
don't go there bros taking care of a stranger doesn't makes u a wife material. Being a good is a different ball entirely. Am nt supporting d "gigolo" action by dat stupid boy but something tells me my lady mynation was hoping for a relationship.ls either he didn't meet her physical attributes or he did nt play his card well.He nailed his coffin when he started making financial demand. Most Nigerian girls dnt like DAT .Respect to her tough
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by engrelvis(m): 5:44am On Dec 03, 2019
samtol4:
don't go there bros taking care of a stranger doesn't makes u a wife material. Being a good wife is a different ball entirely. Am nt supporting d "gigolo" action by dat stupid boy but something tells me my lady mynation was hoping for a relationship.ls either he didn't meet her physical attributes or he did nt play his card well.He nailed his coffin when he started making financial demand. Most Nigerian girls dnt like DAT .Respect to her tough
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2019
engrelvis:
don't go there bros taking care of a stranger doesn't makes u a wife material. Being a good wife is a different ball entirely. Am nt supporting d "gigolo" action by dat stupid boy but something tells me my lady mynation was hoping for a relationship.ls either he didn't meet her physical attributes or he did nt play his card well. He nailed his coffin when he started making financial demand. Most Nigerian girls dnt like DAT .Respect to her tough

Lol.
You are not me my dear, so it's normal to assume.
We've been talking verbally since last year December and we met October. If I ever intended for any relationship that interval was enough to have made it happen. We video called a number of times before we met so obviously your assumption is wrong as per his physical attributes. Nothing changes anything, I just liked him as a friend nothing more. With or with this scenario he would have remained as a friend. More so, that he asked me for money didn't change anything too. The only problem was because his actions were already suspicious and even after his evil intentions he still was quick to call me out.

The wife material part got me laughing aloud tho.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by engrelvis(m): 9:17am On Dec 03, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
You are not me my dear, so it's normal to assume.
We've been talking verbally since last year December and we met October. If I ever intended for any relationship that interval was enough to have made it happen. We video called a number of times before we met so obviously your assumption is wrong as per his physical attributes. Nothing changes anything, I just liked him as a friend nothing more. With or with this scenario he would have remained as a friend. More so, that he asked me for money didn't change anything too. The only problem was because his actions were already suspicious and even after his evil intentions he still was quick to call me out.

The wife material part got me laughing aloud tho.
No wahala my dear.take care n Godbless
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by dalass(f): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
@ O.P
Most guys can't take "NO" for an answer. What baffled me is the brokea$$ who thought he was the best thing since sliced bread to happen to a lady.
Sadly NL has been turned to scavengers arena where some guys intention is to use kobokobo to defraud innocent ladies physically, psychologically and materially.
OP just thank your stars because things could have gotten totally south for you but thank God ad Afonja babe. We get sense beyond our niceness.

Best wishes sis.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
engrelvis:
No wahala my dear.take care n Godbless

Thanks, you too.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
dalass:
@ O.P
Most guys can't take "NO" for an answer. What baffled me is the brokea$$ who thought he was the best thing since sliced bread to happen to a lady.
Sadly NL has been turned to scavengers arena where some guys intention is to use kobokobo to defraud innocent ladies physically, psychologically and materially.
OP just thank your stars because things could have gotten totally south for you but thank God ad Afonja babe. We get sense beyond our niceness.

Best wishes sis.

Yes o. We get sense grin grin

Thanks sweetie.
Best wishes too.

1 Like

Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by SoliBayNG: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2019
Hmmm. Some real soap. Oh well... All's well that ends well. You are fine, you will be fine and the better for it.

Abrazos.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by maynation(f): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2019
SoliBayNG:
Hmmm. Some real soap. Oh well... All's well that ends well. You are fine, you will be fine and the better for it.

Abrazos.

Na so.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Olibboy: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
kazyhm:
Hmnm wow this suddenly change something in my head right now......I have never come across a scenario like this......imagine!

Walahi this guy na Ode.......I wouldn't be caught dead in the apartment of a lady I'm wooing.........

How come I no dey meet this type of mercy babe as a friend...........can you imagine this ungrateful jay ?

This is very strange to me fa.....a strange girl accommodated you for free, feed you and listen to your dry gists every evening after work.

Desperado jay

With the lesson it will be hard for mercy to trust.
Re: I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander by Skepticus: 9:32am On Dec 11, 2019
DonroxyII:
Maynation is not a rare gem but a stupid spoilt gem !!

She brought all the shi.t on herself hearing the intelligent talks from him .... Most intellectual guys are potential scammers , you won't see it coming because what you see is the intellect !!

Now, I will have to train my would be daughters better !!! ......

From the huge contract, VC, Cheap Hotel , trash talk .... An intelligent mind would have seen some disconnect.... Maynation fell because she lent him 25k and he returned 35k .....

Testing the water to earn trust for big lash !!

I agree with you.

I don't understand the "she is very intelligent", " she is super smart " and other simping nonsense these thirsty nairaland boys give this girl. Nigerian boys and their penchant for misbehaving when they see a girl or girls.

There is nothing genius or special about what she did. Anyone with common sense wouldn't allow a scammer who's stories don't match on approach, to come close talkless of visiting.

Her only saving grace is that she met a scammer more stupid than she is and she should thank her stars that she wasn't visited by a sadistic fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / Tea With Lola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.