Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father (33709 Views)

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / 'How My Daughter Gabriella Sokari Tolofari Went Missing During Prayer In Bonny' / Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by TheExecutioner: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2019

4 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
these people are practicing SLAVERY. this is exactly what was done back then. kidnap people, transport them somewhere else, wipe out their identity, then sell them to someone. all these people with one 'relative from the village'.

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by sonnie10: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
Very wrong notion of Christianity and this can never be true.
Christianity Unlike Islam is established on the doctrine of grace. You are only saved by Grace, there is no teaching or practice of forced conversion.
Faith comes by hearing and hearing of the Word (the Father) which is made available to mankind by the redemption through manifestation of love (the son) and is able to divide soul of men ( the Holy Spirit).
This is Christianity and the belief in trinity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Depressed101: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
They look well fed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by AmazingELixir: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
grin grin grin

But the children are looking healthier than they would have if they were with their parents in Kano.

MURIC go pour one litre of masturbation content for this matter, dis puna grade issue naim Prof Akintola dey like.

8 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by freemi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
kestolove95:
If na Hausa man now, d whole world go hear
so wat is stopin d whole world frm hearin ths one? Oversabi

3 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by shadeyinka(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
ProudBoy:
It shall never be well with those Christian terrorists. These Christian terrorists read the Bible wrongly. Jesus Christ never told anyone to steal and covert a child.
And you think christians proselytes by forceful/kidnapping conversions?

It doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
All these tribal bigots, u guys will burn this country one day with your utterances and behavior. Very hostile lot.

Instead focusing on punishment of these perpetrators, u are turning it into a tribal affair.

May God deliver you people

I am so annoyed, very regrettable.

4 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
kestolove95:
If na Hausa man now, d whole world go hear

Nothing the whole world go hear, abeg!
They are fast to post the offenders' pictures because it happened in the South.
We have been told of about 4 torture and sexual harassment homes run by Imams.
Up till now, none of them's picture has been exposed, and Nairaland even asked people to take oath before commenting on such. Why? They are Hausa men!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Nwachineke1980: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
What's is the problem with Gandollar? The crime was committed and the police have arrested the suspects. Allow the law to take its course. Is the panel of inquiry going to replace the courts? Gandollar should stop wasting Kano State's limited resources.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2019
Eartquake1:
The Northerners don't really care about the children, they're only interested because they were taken to Anambra

Exactly, these northerners are hypocrites, they don't give a toss about those kids.
Do they care about the one's being recruited by Boko and used for suicide bombing??
Look at all the Islamic torture centres being uncovered all over the North where hundreds of kids are chained like slaves treated like animals many of them are even sexually abused, you won't see the northerners talking about that, cause it's being done by them.
You will even see some of them defending those slave facilities calling it correctional centres.
But now 9 northern kids were smuggled to Anambra and the whole world must be torn down..
Something that the North is even notorious for.
Bunch of hypocrites.
That's how much they love the 9 children, I'm sure they must have all been having sleepless nights since they were kidnapped angry angry

3 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
i pray religion willnot cause more havoc dan good 4 dis nation

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by shadeyinka(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Sodiquinone:
Where is CAN and xtian leaders to condemn their terrorist kidnapping Muslim children and converting them, abi they are in support?
This is a setup.
Anambra is predominantly Catholic.
Have you ever seen a Catholic layman preaching to others?

So suddenly they want to increase their number by stealing children!?
Why were they not found in the Catholic monastery or in a cathedral!?

It may be allowed in Islam but it doesn't have any basis or reward in Christianity.

Exo 21:16:
Whoever kidnaps a person, whether he has sold him or whether the victim is still in his possession, is surely to be put to death."

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
ProudBoy:
It shall never be well with those Christian terrorists. These Christian terrorists read the Bible wrongly. Jesus Christ never told anyone to steal and covert a child.

Like Leah Sharibu and Ese Oruru?
Those children couldn't have left the north without the aid of the Hausa men.

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by judgementyard(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Am glad the kids are United with their parents.
From most of the comments I've read,
Nigeria can never be one.
The earlier we do the needful,the better for us .

3 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Nigerianization(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
mujibson:
Tor.... Let them kidnappers not go unpunished... I don't need to curse them, the greatest curse you can ever get is you being 'one' of them from that region especially by birth.... By their comments here on NL, you shall know them ... They are hateful, tribalistic, lack respect even for their elders, chestbeat.......name it ...

How insensitive can you be
When people generalise the criminal activities of herdsmen of Fulani extraction, you and your kind will be quick to admonish that criminality should be separated from the tribal or religious inclinations of the suspects

3 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Khaleell001(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
hammerT:
AND WAT IS YOUR POINT?

DO U KNOW HOW MANY CHILDREN THAT GET MISSING IN THE SOUTH AND FOUND IN KANO, HELD AGAINST THEIR WILL RAPED AND FORCED INTO MARRIAGE AND ISLAM?

U THINK YOUR OWN CHILDREN ARE UNTOUCHABLE BECOS U ARE HAUSA OR FULANI?

UR STUPID

Sincerely speaking, I think you've lost it.
Putting Ese Oruru's case compared to theae ones is the height of stupidity and injustice.
Her case was a case of elopement NOT kidnap.

People with your kind of toxic mentality is why this country is finding it difficult to grow.
We should be objective enough to condemn all acts of criminality without favour to regionalism or tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by pharmagba: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
Charleys:
As long as the kids are not complaining that's fine.

You send your kids to do Almajiri. They took them to take care of them properly now you are shouting up and down.

Take a look at those kids, they don't look like the typical Almajiris because they are well fed.

In fact they were angry because the police caught up with their new lifestyle.
That was the first thing I took notice
Those kids are well fed and taken care of
I will like to see their other siblings from the same parent and compare

Although two wrong doesn't make a right, TRUTH be told the Almajiris system must be stopped

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by pazienza(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Happy this was busted.
If not in few years time, we will have Igbo names bearing adults but with Hausa DNA and mindset who would easily sabotage Igbo national interests.
Who knows how long this has been going on, and how many Hausas we have walking free amongst us in Igboland as "fellow Igbos".

This is ethnic contamination. It's good a thing they were busted.

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
We need the names of the criminals, those who sold the kids in Kano and the buyers at Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Sagay212: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
To be honest these kids don't look like the usual tattered almajiri in the north. It's obvious they received way better care in the east. I mean see how they all look like ajebo children. They don't even seem to be happy to be back home. Give them one month and they'll start looking tattered like the usual almajiri and probably return to begging on the street.

But our ipod brothers too like to dey do nonsense.

Abo.kis should stop reproducing like pigs. Don't give birth to children you cant take care of.

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Khaleell001(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
hammerT:

Check out the difference.

Children that are enjoying life and properly cared for.

Those people had no intention to harm them, they saw them on the strret and offered them home, family and love. They probably cannot have their own kids. The same ones creating baby factory.

Just look at what this one is vomiting?
They "saw" them on the streets and "offered" them home.
What kind of people am I sharing the same country with?

You didn't seek for the parents approval to "help" (whatever that help is) them ,yet you felt you can just grab one child as if they fell from. heaven and take them anywhere you like?

May God save us .
I can now see that Buhari and our leaders are not our problems, but people like you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Man Dead In Anambra State (Disturbing Photos) / I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman / 1 Officer, 4 Civilians Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Police Convoy In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.