Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father (33707 Views)

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / 'How My Daughter Gabriella Sokari Tolofari Went Missing During Prayer In Bonny' / Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by sonnie10: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
edoairways:

And you just believe the writer without thinking deeply,Can't you it is a case of kidnap not conversion to Christianity?.
Did you read where I said it can never be true? That should tell you my position
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by kvngtomi(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2019
Charleys:
As long as the kids are not complaining that's fine.

You send your kids to do Almajiri. They took them to take care of them properly now you are shouting up and down.

Take a look at those kids, they don't look like the typical Almajiris because they are well fed.

In fact they were angry because the police caught up with their new lifestyle.
I'm sorry but did you read the post well? If yes, then why are you still spewing trash?, was it mentioned that they are almajiri? NO!, so don't justify crime here with your parochial thinking. If it was your child now, you won't say such

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Auki: 12:12am On Oct 27, 2019
Sodiquinone:
Where is CAN and xtian leaders to condemn their terrorist kidnapping Muslim children and converting them, abi they are in support?

Useless CAN that fan only enmity. If it were Muslim that carry out this heinous act Pope and UN will have received letters. Our useless Print media will be on frenzy_Islamization madness, Christians victimization and lot of madness typical of many Nigerians Christians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by joepepsy(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2019
Stop robbing a tribe shit cos of some criminals.
FiftyFifty:
I don't want to sound like a tribal chauvinist but why a particular group of people in this country can't do without one form of crime or another? Why?
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Malawian(m): 3:04am On Oct 27, 2019
Save for the two girls with lacasera, I find it hard to believe these children are really northern kids. They don't even look the part facially. So it has been hunger that have been making them look different to other Nigerians all along?

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Malawian(m): 3:25am On Oct 27, 2019
pazienza:
Happy this was busted.
If not in few years time, we will have Igbo names bearing adults but with Hausa DNA and mindset who would easily sabotage Igbo national interests.
Who knows how long this has been going on, and how many Hausas we have walking free amongst us in Igboland as "fellow Igbos".

This is ethnic contamination. It's good a thing they were busted.
If anything, this would have been a kind of "operation" by Northerners to finally penetrate Igboland. What would it have cost them to track those children until they are of political ages and then pushed into elective positions? With hindsight, I am grateful this was busted. A good look at the big fair girl and I can't for the life of me believe she is not Igbo.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Kamoryemi2580(m): 4:10am On Oct 27, 2019
Charleys:
As long as the kids are not complaining that's fine.

You send your kids to do Almajiri. They took them to take care of them properly now you are shouting up and down.

Take a look at those kids, they don't look like the typical Almajiris because they are well fed.

In fact they were angry because the police caught up with their new lifestyle.

are you proud of your post?

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by NoToPile: 4:52am On Oct 27, 2019
Nigeria has a very long way to go just by reading this comments .

Very insensitive posts.

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Manolo213: 5:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Biggest lie of the century.......all these frame up stories by the police just to make the South and Christian to equally look bad
Christains don't force anybody to accept force they can only preach to you....we can't kidnap anybody and force them into Christianity...
I smell conspiracy

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Goldencheese(m): 5:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Unfortunately, the children are looking well fed even though the circumstances in which they were taken away suggest horrendous criminality.

ken6488:
smiley lol the childreen look very fine ooo

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by edusucces(m): 6:19am On Oct 27, 2019
This news is not pure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Bionic07: 6:22am On Oct 27, 2019
BafanaBafana:

[b]all the examples you gave are cases of your girls who ran away from home because of aboki dikk and nothing more. It isn't the same with kidnapping someone's child
[/b]
Don't worry, you will have a daughter that will be taking away that way then you would know what it feels like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by maasoap(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2019
sonnie10:
Very wrong notion of Christianity and this can never be true.
Christianity Unlike Islam is established on the doctrine of grace. You are only saved by Grace, there is no teaching or practice of forced conversion.
Faith comes by hearing and hearing of the Word (the Father) which is made available to mankind by the redemption through manifestation of love (the son) and is able to divide soul of men ( the Holy Spirit).
This is Christianity and the belief in trinity.

But you guys just like to be deceiving yourselves. Minors were kidnapped, sold and had their names changed from Islamic names to Christian names but you're stubbornly exonerating Christianity while at the same time attacking Islam. This is serious. Islam says "your religion should be yours and my religion should be mine ". So where did you get this notion?

edoairways:

And you just believe the writer without thinking deeply,Can't you it is a case of kidnap not conversion to Christianity?.

Writer? This is an investigation by the police that spans five years period and you're talking about the writer. Mind telling us what brought changes about their names Muslim names to Christian names? Or you're telling us that those children couldn't remember their Muslim names when they were kidnapped and sold? This is even worse than the case of Eze Oruru that almost brought Nigeria to a standstill. Hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Fallenhunter: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2019
These people are not real Christians and that is all. Just like Boko Haram are not real muslims, these people are not real Christians.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You are all making too much noise about this.
The culprits have been caught. Stop disturbing us.
The children were well taken care of.
Not supporting tge criminals though.

Pls stop insulting our sensibilities with such insensitive and ridiculously stupid remark.

Stealing innocent children and separating them from their parents, along with changing their identities including their religion is a despicable act that should be forthrightly condemned - period! angry

How does taking wellcare of them (according to your assumption) justify such crime?

3 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Bionic07: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

What a stupid justification for a blatantly terrible crime angry.

Can you read at all; if you can, then pls show us where the article claimed the children were Almajiris?

These are the kind of unguarded and obviously insensitive statement that often incite resentment and dislike for you ppl - at times with serious repercussions.

Stop ranting oga, how much more terrible a crime is this compared to the abduction & forceful conversion of teenage girls to islam being presided over by your useless emirs who then marry these girls off without parental consent to their fellow pedophiles.

By resentment & dislike, do you mean the kind of hatred you guys are being fed by your clerics in your places of worship that makes you re fare to southerners as Harne/Arna?
Una never see anything, what goes around comes around.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Bionic07: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

[s][/s]Pls stop insulting our sensibilities with such insensitive and ridiculously stupid remark.

Stealing innocent children and separating them from their parents, along with changing their identities including their religion is a despicable that should be forthrightly condemned - period! angry

How does taking wellcare of them (according to your assumption) justify such crime?

[s][/s]

Stop spewing trash, its not good for your health.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2019
IGBOSON1:
Is it just me, or are those kids looking healthy and well taken care of?

At a point i was wondering if this was the right photo to go with the story! undecided

Wow. So typical. Justifying crime. You really should be ashamed of yourself.

So because you think the kids are looking well fed is enough justification for their kidnapping and separation from their family and loved ones?

I am very very positive that you also have the potentiality to engage in such crime.

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2019
Bionic07:
[/color]
Stop ranting oga, how much more terrible a crime is this compared to the abduction & forceful conversion of teenage girls to islam being presided over by your useless emirs who then marry these girls off without parental consent to their fellow pedophiles.

By resentment & dislike, do you mean the kind of hatred you guys are being fed by your clerics in your places of worship that makes you re fare to southerners as Harne/Arna?

You are not making any iota of sense.

Oh Lawd! Which kind of people is this? Why?

So, because kids have been kidnapped from the south to the north, justifies kids being kidnapped and trafficked from the north to the south?

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by edoairways: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2019
maasoap:

But you guys just like to be deceiving yourselves. Minors were kidnapped, sold and had their names changed from Islamic names to Christian names but you're stubbornly exonerating Christianity while at the same time attacking Islam. This is serious. Islam says "your religion should be yours and my religion should be mine ". So where did you get this notion?

Writer? This is an investigation by the police that spans five years period and you're talking about the writer. Mind telling us what brought changes about their names Muslim names to Christian names? Or you're telling us that those children couldn't remember their Muslim names when they were kidnapped and sold? This is even worse than the case of Eze Oruru that almost brought Nigeria to a standstill. Hypocrites everywhere
This has to do with child kidnap not forceful conversion to Christianity. Ese Oruru's case involved eloping while those kids involved kidnapping. Ese was sweat talked which resulted in her conversion and pregnancy while those kids were taken against their wish to leave with someone's else. Christianity has never compelled anyone to join it's faith anywhere in the world.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2019
Manolo213:
[s]Biggest lie of the century.......all these frame up stories by the police just to make the South and Christian to equally look bad
Christains don't force anybody to accept force they can only preach to you....we can't kidnap anybody and force them into Christianity...
I smell conspiracy[/s]

Will you keep shut there!

Are we talking about about the same eastern Nigeria where babies are sold for #100,000?

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by shadeyinka(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2019
Youngzedd:

Christianity is not Judaism. What you quoted is a law in Torah (Judaism). That verse isn't applicable to Christians.

Christianity is a path or way, not a religion.
Delusion is worrying you. You truely wish to be able to accuse Christians of such filth as is common with your people.

Do the Jews use the Tanakh or the Bible?

What I quoted was from the Christian Bible!

If such is allowed in Islam, it's certainly not allowed in Christianity. Our Gods are different: Allah is not Jehovah-Yahweh and Yahweh is not Allah!
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Paretomaster1(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2019
FiftyFifty:
I don't want to sound like a tribal chauvinist but why a particular group of people in this country can't do without one form of crime or another? Why?

DNA my brother DNA, it's in their DNA..

Kano that house and give them maximum freedom they can never give anyone in their own region.....

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by ceeceeuwa: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2019
hammerT:

Check out the difference.

Children that are enjoying life and properly cared for.

Those people had no intention to harm them, they saw them on the strret and offered them home, family and love. They probably cannot have their own kids. The same ones creating baby factory.
There is no justification for crime. Do you know the emotional trauma it has caused those parents. If you feel it is right may same fate befall you and all who liked your post!

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Bionic07: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2019
FrLukas:

You are not making any iota of sense.

Oh Laws! Which kind of people is this? Why?

So, because kids have been kidnapped from the south to the north, justifies kids being kidnapped and trafficked from the north to the south?
[color=#006600][/color]

I am not trying to justify anything, and even from your statement its clear as daylight that this issue of abduction of kids from one region to the other did not start today and there are enough evidences to show that they (the northerners) started it first so why are you and the guy i quoted trying to make it look like its an igbo thing that just started today & where was Bashir Tofa and Ganduje when stories were flying everywhere about their people kidnapping teenage girls from the south? Pls stop behaving like an hypocrite.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Paretomaster1(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2019
hammerT:

Check out the difference.

Children that are enjoying life and properly cared for.

Those people had no intention to harm them, they saw them on the strret and offered them home, family and love. They probably cannot have their own kids. The same ones creating baby factory.

You must be very stupeed, u, and d eediot u quoted, how can u justify such act? Are we really surprise why crime is part and parcel of you peeps?

A father said his son was kidnapped while on sallah visit, even if they r Almajiri, does that give ur folks d licence to kidnap, and sell them?

Hundreds of children r still missing, did you know how many have been sold to slavery, prostitution how many have been murdered for ritual?

You must be madt

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Bionic07:
[s][/s]

Stop spewing trash, its not good for your health.

Says someone without an intelligent answer to the issues raised.

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2019
Bionic07:
[/color]

I could have said the same to you because we all know the ppl with and unlimited capacity for hatred and various methods of propagating it from the pulpit and also through their nefarious networks of propaganda and fake news.

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Fuckgovt: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2019
kestolove95:
If na Hausa man now, d whole world go hear
no be the whole world still hear this one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery: 3 Police Officers, 4 Civillians Dead / Katsina Secondary School Student Kills Colleague Over Girlfriend / Policeman Shoots Man Dead In Anambra State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.