Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father (33711 Views)

Eno Okon: Woman Missing During Church Service, Family Seeks Help / 'How My Daughter Gabriella Sokari Tolofari Went Missing During Prayer In Bonny' / Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Fuckgovt: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2019
FiftyFifty:
I don't want to sound like a tribal chauvinist but why a particular group of people in this country can't do without one form of crime or another? Why?
I guess u forget so easily. When ese the little from Bayelsa was kidnapped and taken to Kano and was married off in the emirs palace. Till date the case was swept under the carpet. The soon u clear tribalism of ur head the better for u. Crime knws no tribal. All nigerian tribes commit all types of crime. Both igbo, hausa and yoruba have criminals
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by pazienza(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2019
Malawian:

If anything, this would have been a kind of "operation" by Northerners to finally penetrate Igboland. What would it have cost them to track those children until they are of political ages and then pushed into elective positions? With hindsight, I am grateful this was busted. A good look at the big fair girl and I can't for the life of me believe she is not Igbo.

I'm deeply troubled. You can imagine how some of our people do things without minding the overall repercussions on the Igbo society.

Those Hausa children will eventually grow up Igbo, but they will never be Igbo in outlook and outlook.
Little wonder we have too many turncoats in Igboland today.

Chukwu should help us. I'm so sad. This one was busted, but who knows how many of them have been going on in the past. Chai!

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Youngzedd(m): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2019
shadeyinka:

Delusion is worrying you. You truely wish to be able to accuse Christians of such filth as is common with your people.

Do the Jews use the Tanakh or the Bible?

What I quoted was from the Christian Bible!

If such is allowed in Islam, it's certainly not allowed in Christianity. Our Gods are different: Allah is not Jehovah-Yahweh and Yahweh is not Allah!

Your opinion. I just pointed out the obvious.

The religion called Christianity was caved out from Judaism.

Judaism uses Old Testament scriptures.

Christ founded no religion, man did.

I ain't here to argue mbok.

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Asu015(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2019
IGBOS SHAME ON YOU....!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Okoroawusa: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
See beautiful children, well taken care of.
I dont support crime, but lets stop overflogging this issue.
Nne, somebody will kidnap your child n take good care of them. Say "amen"

Ogini na emedu unu? Is it because this is a faceless forum?

This is not getting funny anymore... You guys should stop this!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Proffdada: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Sodiquinone:
Where is CAN and xtian leaders to condemn their terrorist kidnapping Muslim children and converting them, abi they are in support?
are they Christians?
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Bionic07: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

I could have said the same to you because we all know the ppl with and unlimited capacity for hatred and various methods of propagating it from the pulpit and also through their nefarious networks of propaganda and fake news.
[color=#006600][/color]

Where were you when your brothers were 'stealing' innocent girls from the south & middle belt in the name of religion only to impregnate them & force them into early marriage, abi that too is propaganda & fake news? you be really aboki.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2019
Bionic07:
[color=#006600][/color]

Where were you when your brothers were 'stealing' innocent girls from the south & middle belt in the name of religion only to impregnate them & force them into early marriage, abi that too is propaganda & fake news? you be really aboki.

I have already referred to the case of Yunusa and Ese Oruro who were lovers; which is a far cry from kidnapping children (>10 years) for religion, rituals and Cannibalism.

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Mummymahdi(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
ken6488:
smiley lol the childreen look very fine ooo

sit and think on what their biological parents passed thru. u are wicked

3 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Malawian(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Just see how they are ranting Igbo Igbo Igbo like a dog on heat. Maybe this was how the massacres preceding the war started. Biko, when you guys are ready, let us know. Don't be a coward by attacking women and children and running away afterwards. We can all see the 4 inconsequential individuals involved in a crime to give almajiri children a better life in the pictures abi? But they are all baying Igbo Igbo Igbo. Biko' start that thing in earnest.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Bionic07: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Malawian:
Just see how they are ranting Igbo Igbo Igbo like a dog on heat. Maybe this was how the massacres preceding the war started. Biko, when you guys are ready, let us know. Don't be a coward by attacking women and children and running away afterwards. We can all see the 4 inconsequential individuals involved in a crime to give almajiri children a better life in the pictures abi? But they are all baying Igbo Igbo Igbo. Biko' start that thing in earnest.

You dey mind them?
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bionic07:
[color=#006600][/color]

I am not trying to justify anything, and even from your statement its clear as daylight that this issue of abduction of kids from one region to the other did not start today and there are enough evidences to show that they (the northerners) started it first so why are you and the guy i quoted trying to make it look like its an igbo thing that just started today & where was Bashir Tofa and Ganduje when stories were flying everywhere about their people kidnapping teenage girls from the south? Pls stop behaving like an hypocrite.

You are the one behaving like a criminal mind here.

Why must you feel attacked because there's a news of criminal activity from your region.

Why do you feel the need to defend your brothers who were involved in this crime.

Why can't you just condemn the action instead of comparing and saying that at least the kids look well fed.

Why must you always find a justification for crime if it is your brothers from the east?

Can't you see that this mentality is killing y'all?

Haba! What is bad is bad, it doesn't matter who committed the offence.

I guess that's one difference between Igbos and Yorubas.

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
hammerT:

Check out the difference.

Children that are enjoying life and properly cared for.

Those people had no intention to harm them, they saw them on the strret and offered them home, family and love. They probably cannot have their own kids. The same ones creating baby factory.

Are you always this daft, or today is just a special one?

3 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by FiftyFifty(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fuckgovt:
I guess u forget so easily. When ese the little from Bayelsa was kidnapped and taken to Kano and was married off in the emirs palace. Till date the case was swept under the carpet. The soon u clear tribalism of ur head the better for u. Crime knws no tribal. All nigerian tribes commit all types of crime. Both igbo, hausa and yoruba have criminals

I don't normally respond to mentions but yours is I think different. The boy (Yunusa) you were referring to has since been handed over to the police by his people (yes his own people, go and find out) and he's serving a jail term as I write this. But then the 2 scenarios aren't the same, Easa was not a kid as in the instant case and she followed the boy (Yunusa) voluntarily, no duress or coercion whatsoever. Stop justifying the unjustifiable, pls.

3 Likes

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by shadeyinka(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
Youngzedd:

Your opinion. I just pointed out the obvious.

The religion called Christianity was caved out from Judaism.

Judaism uses Old Testament scriptures.

Christ founded no religion, man did.

I ain't here to argue mbok.
From Judaism, we got to know the true Jehovah God who made all things and who desires purity amongst His people.
From Judaism we also had a cloned religion "Islam" and "Allah" as a substitute for Jehovah and the Prophets of Jehovah ascribed also to Allah.

From Jesus, we had a relationship of "sons and children" of Jehovah God and Him as our Father. From Jesus, we understand Gods Love and plan for His children. From Jesus we learn to worship the Father in spirit and in truth.

Those who Jesus had saved are called Christians. Jesus didn't found a religion He founded a relationship with Jehovah God as FATHER through His sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by ken6488(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Mummymahdi:

sit and think on what their biological parents passed thru. u are wicked
haba. I hate human trafficking more than you.

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Youngzedd(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
shadeyinka:

From Judaism, we got to know the true Jehovah God who made all things and who desires purity amongst His people.
From Judaism we also had a cloned religion "Islam" and "Allah" as a substitute for Jehovah and the Prophets of Jehovah ascribed also to Allah.

From Jesus, we had a relationship of "sons and children" of Jehovah God and Him as our Father. From Jesus, we understand Gods Love and plan for His children. From Jesus we learn to worship the Father in spirit and in truth.

Those who Jesus had saved are called Christians. Jesus didn't found a religion He founded a relationship with Jehovah God as FATHER through His sacrifice.

Correct.

So what were you saying before
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by nwanyionitsha: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nne, somebody will kidnap your child n take good care of them. Say "amen"

Ogini na emedu unu? Is it because this is a faceless forum?

This is not getting funny anymore... You guys should stop this!!!!
Biko,si ilo. I said what i said.
How many have been killed at home by herdsmen ?
Was a woman not beheaded the other day in kano and the culprits were released ?
What happened to yellow who kidnapped an underaged girl, impregnated her and wrecked he life ?
What about others young girls that have been kidnapped, forced into islam and marriage ?
I dont support criminality, but the culprits of this particular crime have been caught. Let them stop making a big deal out if it or trying to go tribal.
The news is now stale and overflogged.
It isnt the worst crime in Nigeria.
Terrorists who have bombed people out of existence have been released from jail and bandits who kidnapped and killed have been given amnesty and compensation. Heaven didnt fall.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by shadeyinka(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Youngzedd:

Correct.

So what were you saying before
That Christians cannot stoop low to kidnap for the sake of Evangelism. It doesn't add up!
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by nwanyionitsha: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Pls stop insulting our sensibilities with such insensitive and ridiculously stupid remark.

Stealing innocent children and separating them from their parents, along with changing their identities including their religion is a despicable that should be forthrightly condemned - period! angry

How does taking wellcare of them (according to your assumption) justify such crime?

I an just saying, the culprits have been caught. Take it from there. Stop overflogging this.
Terrorists have been released and bandits given amnesty and compensation, we didnt die.
The igbo woman beheaded in kano for no reason is still being missed by her family but nobody wailed this way when the culprits were released.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
edoairways:

This has to do with child kidnap not forceful conversion to Christianity. Ese Oruru's case involved eloping while those kids involved kidnapping. Ese was sweat talked which resulted in her conversion and pregnancy while those kids were taken against their wish to leave with someone's else. Christianity has never compelled anyone to join it's faith anywhere in the world.

If you could say that an adult, Ese Oruru was converted. Someone who willingly followed her boyfriend to far north, not kidnapped. But at the same time claiming those children were not converted, then I don't see myself debating with you.

1 Like

Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by edoairways: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
maasoap:

If you could say that an adult, Ese Oruru was converted. Someone who willingly followed her boyfriend to far north, not kidnapped. But at the same time claiming those children were not converted, then I don't see myself debating with you.
Ese Oruru was a minor as at that time. She wasn't forced to convert to Islam rather she was overwhelmed by the love for her boyfriend. However those kids weren't forced into Christianity. They were kidnapped and illegally adopted.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Youngzedd(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
shadeyinka:
That Christians cannot stoop low to kidnap for the sake of Evangelism. It doesn't add up!

I ain't talking about the kidnapping which is morally wrong. My quote was just for the scripture you quoted.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Cherez: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
hammerT:

Check out the difference.

Children that are enjoying life and properly cared for.

Those people had no intention to harm them, they saw them on the strret and offered them home, family and love. They probably cannot have their own kids. The same ones creating baby factory.
Bros, a crime is what it is. Stop creaming it
Do you know what it means to take away a toddler from their first love(mother, dad n sibs)?
This is cheer wickedness and the perpetrators should be killed by hanging.
QED
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Cherez: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
Youngzedd:

Christianity is not Judaism. What you quoted is a law in Torah (Judaism). That verse isn't applicable to Christians.

Christianity is a path or way, not a religion.
Bros, what are you saying?
“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.
Matthew 5:17 NLT
http://bible.com/116/mat.5.17.NLT
We all should focus and kill this norm of having househelps in the average Anambra household.
Most Anambra men pamper their wives too much and also leave lots of house chores to the wives alone.
This makes househelp business a thriving one.
Bros, condemn this crime
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by shadeyinka(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Youngzedd:

I ain't talking about the kidnapping which is morally wrong. My quote was just for the scripture you quoted.
I quoted from the bible a verse which strictly forbids kidnapping and you said the laws is not for Christians.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Cherez: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
FrLukas:

You are the one behaving like a criminal mind here.

Why must you feel attacked because there's a news of criminal activity from your region.

Why do you feel the need to defend your brothers who were involved in this crime.

Why can't you just condemn the action instead of comparing and saying that at least the kids look well fed.

Why must you always find a justification for crime if it is your brothers from the east?

Can't you see that this mentality is killing y'all?

Haba! What is bad is bad, it doesn't matter who committed the offence.

I guess that's one difference between Igbos and Yorubas.

embarassed

Thus crime is bad and hugely condemnable but don't make it a "diff between Yoruba and Igbo" thing
It is only the Igbo man that will stone and beat their corrupt politicians.
Have you punished Buruji?
Instead you made him a senator, celebrated Bode George leaving prison and have an ex-drug convict as your political leader.
Go and read about the way Mbadinuju was disgraced and Ngige was pelted with stones and water when he was still in PDP.
No need for the comparison bros
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by BafanaBafana: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bionic07:
[/b][/color]
Don't worry, you will have a daughter that will be taking away that way then you would know what it feels like.
I will raise my daughter well. She will never run away with a man like that
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Youngzedd(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Cherez:

Bros, what are you saying?
“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.
Matthew 5:17 NLT
http://bible.com/116/mat.5.17.NLT
We all should focus and kill this norm of having househelps in the average Anambra household.
Most Anambra men pamper their wives too much and also leave lots of house chores to the wives alone.
This makes househelp business a thriving one.
Bros, condemn this crime

People are experts at justifying themselves be it good or bad provided it's for their own interest.

They will quote Mathew 5 vs 17 for you, but they won't tell you to read from 17 - 20. All for selfish purposes.

You must understand that there's no perfect being, the only perfect being I know is Jesus. Your Pastor just like every other person is prone to make mistakes.

Why did Jesus said He haven't come to abolish the law?

Now, Jesus wasn't preaching to them like others and they were surprised, so they were thinking He has come to abolish their laws and traditions. They thought He brought something new entirely different from the scripture (old testament) which they already knew, then Jesus said to them in the book of Matthew 5:17

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Jesus also told them this.

Mathew 5 vs 20
"20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

It's obvious, Jesus made them understand that obeying the law cannot take them to heaven in verse 20 ☺.

Jesus broke the law in the book of Mark 2:24 and they were all calling for his head. It was because of the laws He broke and his teachings that made them choose a thief over Jesus.

Do not allow anyone impose the laws in old testament on you. Read what Paul said.

Romans 6:14

14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Now, see why old testament laws shouldn't be practice by Christians.

Read Galatians 3 vs 15 - 29

Be a true Christian not a Christian who practice Judaism.

I was making research and I stumbled upon this great page which explained Mathew 5:17-20 bit by bit.

Visit https://bible.org/seriespage/14-not-abolish-fulfill-matthew-517-20 for more understanding on this subject.

Galatians 3 vs 10
For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”

What the above scripture is saying is that if you're to practice the law at all, you MUST practice everything in the book of the law, that's the 613 laws. The scripture said EVERYTHING not some things that suits you, and for you to pick up just one or two and practice them, the scripture said you're under a curse.

Hebrews 7:18-19
18 The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless 19 (for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

Hebrew 8 vs 13
"By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

Galatians 2:21
I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Youngzedd(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
shadeyinka:

I quoted from the bible a verse which strictly forbids kidnapping and you said the laws is not for Christians.

Absolutely, it's not for Christians.

It was given to the Jews, are you a Jew?

The law was the Israelites before the coming of the messiah. Christ is for everyone.

In my previous post, I backed it up with the scriptures.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by shadeyinka(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Youngzedd:

Absolutely, it's not for Christians.

It was given to the Jews, are you a Jew?

The law was the Israelites before the coming of the messiah. Christ is for everyone.

In my previous post, I backed it up with the scriptures.

1. Jesus didn't come to abolish the law
Mat 5:17:
"Think not that I have come to abolish the law, or the prophets: for I have come not abolish, but to complete."
2. Even the New Testament abhor kidnapping

1Tim 1:8-11:
"Of course, we know that the Law is good if a person uses it legitimately, that is, if he understands that the Law is not intended for righteous people but for lawbreakers and rebels, for ungodly people and sinners, for those who are unholy and irreverent, for those who kill their fathers, their mothers, or other people, for those involved in sexual immorality, for homosexuals, for kidnappers , for liars, for false witnesses, and for whatever else goes against the healthy teaching that agrees with the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me."

In other words, a Christian will fulfill the LAW naturally without needing the law in black and white because he is a new creation and OLD THINGS have passed away.
Re: How My Son Went Missing During Sallah In Kano, Was Found In Anambra – Father by Fuckgovt: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
FiftyFifty:

I don't normally respond to mentions but yours is I think different. The boy (Yunusa) you were referring to has since been handed over to the police by his people (yes his own people, go and find out) and he's serving a jail term as I write this. But then the 2 scenarios aren't the same, Easa was not a kid as in the instant case and she followed the boy (Yunusa) voluntarily, no duress or coercion whatsoever. Stop justifying the unjustifiable, pls.
what u just said is absolutely false. The girl never said she followed him. And That story of voluntary following was made up investigate showed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman / 1 Officer, 4 Civilians Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Police Convoy In Bayelsa / Landing Equipment Stolen At Benin Airport Days After Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.