Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

21 But Single Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 But Single Pls Help (1436 Views)

I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / Age 30 But Single / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Single Men Are Shamed But Single Women Are Praised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 But Single Pls Help by Adeesther56(f): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2021
Pls help,i am dating a guy around my age( 19) years,he invited me for dinner but i left it because a woman in my church said she saw a vision against him,that he wants to do something bad for me that i shouldn't go, should i go for the dinner or look for another bf..i i call my bf number during that situation,but he started chanting incantations on my head, recently he has blocked me on fb,(it only remain one out of the 4 fb accounts that i created that he did not block) watsap,twitter and instagram,he even blocked my number sef
Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Adeesther56:
Pls help,i am dating a guy around my age( 19) years,he invited me for dinner but i left it because a woman in my church said she saw a vision against him,
that he wants to do something bad to me that i shouldn't go.

should i go for the dinner or look for another bf..i i call my bf number during that situation, but he started chanting incantations on my head, recently he has blocked me on fb, (its only the remaining one out of the 4 fb accounts that i created that he did not block)

watsap,twitter and instagram,he even blocked my number sef
When the woman told you she saw the vision, did you ask her what kind of cloth and shoe your bf was wearing?? Moreover why are friending babalawo

1 Like

Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by Theboy21: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by Seniorwriter(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2021
@OP How old were you when you got registered on Nairaland here?....just saying based on your profile and the age you just stated on this thread.

This is quite mind bulging and thought provoking to say the least...means there are underage persons that get access to some adult materials on here...SMH.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by Adeesther56(f): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

When the woman told you she saw the vision, did you ask her what kind of cloth and shoe your bf was wearing?? Moreover why are friending babalawo
,na because i no see husband
Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by Adeesther56(f): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2021
Seniorwriter:
@OP How old were you when you got registered on Nairaland here?....just saying based on your profile and the age you just stated on this thread.

This is quite mind bulging and thought provoking to say the least...means there are underage persons that get access to some adult materials on here...SMH.so a 21 year girl is not matured enough hehehe i laugh in spanish

@Seniorwriter
Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by Segfaultt(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2021
Seniorwriter:

This is quite mind bulging and thought provoking to say the least...means there are underage persons that get access to some adult materials on here...SMH.

@Seniorwriter
baba the observer.
She registered on nairaland in 2016 and that's 5 years ago and minus that with her self acclaimed aged then she probably was 14 when she came on nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by Adeesther56(f): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Segfaultt:
baba the observer.
She registered on nairaland in 2016 and that's 5 years ago and minus that with her self acclaimed aged then she probably was 14 when she came on nairaland. grin
, are we talking about the past or future am 21 u were talking about when I was 16 years,i swear. You are a fool
Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by AmgMakanaki(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Let’s talk on WhatsApp so I can advice you pretty. 08107667289
Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by debbydams(f): 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Adeesther56:
,na because i no see husband
u want to get married at the age of 21?
Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by Freebandz365: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good Day Nairalanders

I sell airtime at affordable rate

500=1k airtime
1k= 2k airtime
2k=4k airtime

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444

God Bless.
Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by Adeesther56(f): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
debbydams:
u want to get married at the age of 21?
if God saes my mates are even getting married at the age of 20,19
Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by debbydams(f): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Adeesther56:
if God saes my mates are even getting married at the age of 20,19
wow..it cool tho but invest in yourself before thinking about marriage,,marriage is a life commitment tho..God will help you
Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
AmgMakanaki:
Let’s talk on WhatsApp so I can advice you pretty. 08107667289
SIMP

Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by Truvelisback(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Adeesther56:
Pls help,i am dating a guy around my age( 19) years,he invited me for dinner but i left it because a woman in my church said she saw a vision against him,that he wants to do something bad for me that i shouldn't go, should i go for the dinner or look for another bf..i i call my bf number during that situation,but he started chanting incantations on my head, recently he has blocked me on fb,(it only remain one out of the 4 fb accounts that i created that he did not block) watsap,twitter and instagram,he even blocked my number sef
What help are u seeking 4 again? Don't u understand the handwriting on the wall?
Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by Adeesther56(f): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Truvelisback:
What help are u seeking 4 again? Don't u understand the handwriting on the wall?
, don't understand
Re: 21 But Single Pls Help by Truvelisback(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Truvelisback:
He wants to use u 4 money ritual. He is likely a Yahoo plus. So, don't endanger ur life.

(1) (Reply)

Does Frequent Sex Cause Weight Loss? / ROOMMATES (18+) / Malia And Sasha Obama Have All Grown Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.