Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be (7182 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by Janet96(f): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Saturn101:
Some reactions are too myopic. What wrong did the man do?

Yes.
Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by FairCritic(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Amarallllll:

This position of woman wrapper u are auditioning for has been taken by many others and it did not profit them

When did showing love means being a woman wrapper?
Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by Amarallllll(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
FairCritic:

When did showing love means being a woman wrapper?

Oga nothing like "ideal" . Everybody have their own different perspective of ideal( MAN OR WOMAN). What makes u happy makes another person sad. If u want to show love to this extent then FINE but don't force it on other people by saying ur way is the "ideal" way.
Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by Dolph8: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Its not everything you see on Social media you should comment on or copy as well. That it works for him doesnt make it the standard, look for what works for you.

Meanwhile Are you tired of being broke all the time? DM me for legit affordable online biz for you and t hank me later. A pure way to financial freedom. Drop your number if interested
Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by Awesome05: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2019
Amarallllll:

Oga nothing like "ideal" . Everybody have their own different perspective of ideal( MAN OR WOMAN). What makes u happy makes another person sad. If u want to show love to this extent then FINE but don't force it on other people by saying ur way is the "ideal" way.

Ideal is a subjective matter. I cannot and will not force my ideal idea on anyone. All the same, I have the right to project the idea I believe is ideal.
Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by Amarallllll(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Awesome05:

Ideal is a subjective matter. I cannot and will not force my ideal idea on anyone. All the same, I have the right to project the idea I believe is ideal.

Air ur idea or opinion without tagging it "ideal" ..... Saying it is ideal is like saying it is the best way, others doing it their way which is different from yours is doing it the wrong way
Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by FairCritic(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Amarallllll:

Air ur idea or opinion without tagging it "ideal" ..... Saying it is ideal is like saying it is the best way, others doing it their way which is different from yours is doing it the wrong way

No sir. Ideal means something unique. It never means other things are wrong.
Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by Amarallllll(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
FairCritic:

No sir. Ideal means something unique. It never means other things are wrong.

Oga check ur dictionary for the meaning of ideal or better search for the meaning in google..... Thanks

Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by FairCritic(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Amarallllll:

Oga check ur dictionary for the meaning of ideal or better search for the meaning in google..... Thanks

From the definitions you referenced, where did they put it that anything not ideal means something that is 'wrong'?
Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by Lamanii22(f): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
No way would my husband back a baby.... That's not ideal... O ti je efo(vegetable)
Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by Amarallllll(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
FairCritic:

From the definitions you referenced, where did they put it that anything not ideal means something 'wrong'?

Concentrate and read the last definition ......i will not partake in your redundant argument again
Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by FairCritic(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Amarallllll:

Concentrate and read the last definition ......i will not partake in your redundant argument again

Even the last definition does not say once something is not ideal, then it is wrong. As I stated earlier, ideal is subjective which means it is personal. Using the word, 'redundant' is off the point. You may as well check the meaning of redundant!
Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by Akanoaaa(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is nothing but slave trade, the lady should be arrested.
Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
My ideal man drives a BMW angry

Which one is this poverty and stress cry

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Picture of What An Ideal Man Should Be by FairCritic(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Akanoaaa:
This is nothing but slave trade, the lady should be arrested.

And charged for what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck / I Think I Have Yam Leg / Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.