Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (47595 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / Dealing With Sexual Urges In A Celibate Relationship / How To Cope With Sexual Urges In Celibate Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by DukeSolexx: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2019
[
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by DukeSolexx: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2019
Underrated comment..... Takes great mind to assimilate this!!

Edybleketara:
It's easy once you realise women are one of man's greatest weakness.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Grandlord: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2019
idesylvester:
The problem is you can't multitask, you can achieve it dream and still enjoy urself. From the look of things u r not even focused anymore. So let the urge be handled while u stick to plans. If u wan read u go read
Sure. People always think you can't have both. I had a lot of fun and at the same time did well in school. No sacrificing one for the other.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by yetunsbay(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2019
Engage in Fast
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by idesylvester(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2019
Grandlord:
Sure. People always think you can't have both. I had a lot of fun and at the same time did well in school. No sacrificing one for the other.
That's the deal bro... before conscience go dey judge u after school

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Caseywilliams(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2019
Warderz:

Why e dey pain you say the guy dey loaded...

Na so dem dey envy boys wey get...

Bad Belle is allowed

Op the Lord is your strength
He just stated facts joke
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Caseywilliams(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2019
Warderz:

Why e dey pain you say the guy dey loaded...

Na so dem dey envy boys wey get...

Bad Belle is allowed

Op the Lord is your strength
He just stated facts joor
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Princedapace(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2019
Zane2point4:
Hahah, this can be a very serious problem in school those days.
Trust me these girls ain't helping niggers atall.
They walk around almost unclad, with no bra and pointing those headlamps everywhere they go.
Well nigger get a pen and paper...

Make a list, and start counting census..
Anyone u tidy, tick am good.
Just buy a cartoon of indomie and egg, flash am for ur kitchen where them go see am

Enjoy yout university days, blc once you graduate, real world is no fun atall..
Dont focus too much on book, e no help anymore.

The best advice ever. Nice one. Bro, balance fun with the ladies. I was into book while in uni and I regret it now. I wish I can go back. Life has no reverse gear. Book in naija play no much of a role. Tidy the ladies, enjoy ur self, also pay attention to ur book, skill and talent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Lordbucci2: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2019
Castration is the Answer..
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by gidjah(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2019
promotervickky:

Stupidest advice 2
you need to see advices ,people have no fear for God because we are on a faceless forum, it shows how much of a hypocrites we are in this generation.God go help us all
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by gidjah(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2019
promotervickky:

Stupidest advice 2
you need to see advices ,people have no fear for God because we are on a faceless forum, it shows how much of a hypocrites we are in this generation.God go help us all .
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Patoski7(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2019
Local man need healing
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by adesokan149: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2019
Distraction occur in all situation. I had once been in that shoe . Let me give you the tricked that saved me. Don't allow friendship with any lady and act strict when talking to ladies, don't be rude.. But when they all notice this you have them draw back. Even at point of them coming to charge their phones. Just get the phones and charge for them. Give the little or no access to your room any longer, that way your can achieve your dreams perfectly
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by gidjah(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2019
RealMrNigerD:
Bro it first depends on how important your goals are to you. Are they important enough for you to sacrifice sexual satisfaction. If so, then know that while it may seem hard now to focus, it will only get a million times harder if I dare attempt to satisfy your urges. Ask any disvirginised youth who's honest. Most aren't they tease you that you're a virgin but they envy you underneath. So I'm saying don't start doing ladies, it's hard to combine achieving serious goals with that. But being a guy like you I know this is difficult/almost impractical yet very achievable with the right tips.
First, if u've got responsible sisters, have a chat with them, ask them what kind of man they'd like to get married to. Their answers might encourage you towards your goals. Ask your mum what women want in a man too. It might also help. Have good lady friends who have similar goals with you, ask them same, their answers will also spur you on. Now that's the easy part but may not be enough. It's now time to face these slaying ladies (distractions) as an enemy. Understand my friend, that these ladies will keep tempting us and it will only get worse, society may never accept it but believe me it's an assault on male human rights. Ladies not having d*cks will never understand what exposing so much does to us, so anyway, just accept that this is the world you're in. Now as a guy understand that you have two brains that work mutually exclusively. If you want to always maximise the one in your head, you have to keep the one b/w your legs permanently shut down. Please don't listen to most guys around they make u feel like this is a lost battle - it's not, you just have to develop perseverance and at some point it will begin to yield fruits. Now understand that the easiest technique is to not even allow this to begin to work. The moment you start gazing on these ladies, it begins to work, blood stops flowing in the one in your head and starts flowing to the one in your legs. This is a scientific fact, you can confirm that. What that means is you start getting stupid and the one in your legs gets more energized. The more energized it is, the more its ability to draw more energy like a chain reaction in radioactivity this builds up until you're no longer thinking. This is why we men act stupid with ladies but they don't get. The equation is literally like a chain reaction bro., so the easiest time to take control is in the beginning before blood starts rushing down there and if I slip, the earlier you take control the better. The only way to take control is to take your eyes off. There's no other way and don't fall for the trick your d*CK will play on you telling u to just look a little and then turn away - it's a trap. Remember the chain reaction equation. Now taking your eyes off ain't easy because while the brain in your head is shutting down, dopamine is being released which honestly feels really good. Technically this means you would enjoy getting stupid. So it's moment of pleasure vs remaining in the driver's seat of ur life to achieve it goals bro. If u fail once, it gets harder to maintain yourself and progressively harder as you keep calling but with perseverance, you can do this. I'll continue on this if you reply to this comment.
you did a great jo here bro. You also In to could selling sire?
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by gidjah(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2019
Tinyemeka:

All the guys I know who adopted this attitude of yours eventually found it very difficult to succeed years after graduating.

Choose wisely.
don't mind them , ask him what he has achieved now after school, and ask him about his standing with HIS CREATOR NOW, u will hear long stories !!
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by gidjah(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2019
WERE ARE ALL OUR LADIES HERE PLEASE ?I HOPE YOU GUYS WOULD BE ABLE TO HELP US (YOUR BROTHERS)OUT HERE,THE rate at which some of you dress in the public devilishly and provocatively is so so alarming these days o!!how do we get this out of our minds just in case it sets in ?please let no hypocrites quote me here abeg
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Kingkun69(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
You can drop out of school and open a barbing shop, since you have got gen, TV, GOtv. Ladies won’t come patronizing, but men. With that, there won’t be sexual urge which will disturb you from achieving your goals and no head dizzy.

Anuofia.
simple grin
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Kingkun69(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2019
Legionx:

I wish you the same thing
somebody is giving you advice and you are vexing
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2019
gidjah:
you did a great jo here bro. You also In to could selling sire?
Thanks. Didnt get the second statement - typo
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by homirefacuny(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
You can drop out of school and open a barbing shop, since you have got gen, TV, GOtv. Ladies won’t come patronizing, but men. With that, there won’t be sexual urge which will disturb you from achieving your goals and no head dizzy.

Anuofia.

grin you can't make heaven o grin grin
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by PrinceGallant: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2019
Bro, I understand you. The threat is everywhere though it would be severe on campus than some othe places. Even when you are watching tv, browse internet, reading magazines or dailies, you come across those things that charge your body and cause you to misbehave.
I don't think there is any solution to this sexual urges arousal. You can only manage it; stay away from tv, switch from android to java phone, be with religious men.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Jepee(f): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2019
Pray
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2019
Grandlord:
u made time out for yourself.i guess it was during your free time u made out that time of having fun cos i dont expect u doing parties or running after girls during class hrs or reading time cos if u do that u will just flunk off ur course.though in nigeria sha its possible for u to do very well in school if u dont attend classes (non academic student) or be traveling about while school is going on and u can still get a good result by blocking the lecturer or if na girl she can give the lecturer the cold room experience to pass cheesy cheesy.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2019
mechanics:
Hmmmmm, as a student you don't need all those things for now to avoid distractions, as long as you have those things, they will still flock around even if you didn't send for them, you have to focus your mind on your studies and avoid thinking of them, even if you see them in shorts, take your eyes off them, people have pass that stage and yours won't be an exemption.
so if op was in a place like brazil or columbia then how im for take cope for school? cheesy.in brazil u will see a beautiful curvy girl with big yansh wearing bum shot or thong walking pass you but the guys still get a hold of themselves cheesy.abeg naijas girls dey even try for dressing cheesy when it comes to decency.wetin my eye don see here my mouth no fit talk am grin grin grin.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by tightpussy156: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2019
The way you sound like a Jew man.but I must tell you the truth be careful those girls not to milk you dry then you run hear an cry like a baby for help.use ur brains who school help,catch ur fun with sense.when I was in school babes run after me like dogs because I was loaded,handsome, I have plasma TV, big generator,small generator,dstv,powerful sound system,DVD, medium size fridge, grinder for tomatoes, an a car to move around so wat else women were like rags to me.I strive different sizes an shapes of university babes both sweet sixteen,sometimes as one girl is going out another is coming but I never slack. my condoms with me 24hrs.they even fight over me.I have to give them wat they want an I was serious with my studies, I don't even bother to attend classes regularly but I use to follow up with my test,exams. I play an Bleep girls with all sizes an shape day time but read my books at night every 12am night till day break I study sometimes I don't sleep so @ poster na to plan ur time if not those girls go render u hopeless.for example I have coursrmate who flex with different babes but he doesn't follow up in school, there was a time he use school fees to flex babes during graduation he got 6 carryover he have to pay school fees again.poster use ur head before it is too late.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by All4real2: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Legionx:

I wish you the same thing
there are so many ways to overcome that urge 1 is by trying to rape a girl in public preferably on campus in a day time after that students would rush and give you a beating of your life after which they will hand you over to police from police to court from court to prison after spending some years in prison by the time you come out the urge must have left you in that case you will not acknowledge the existence of women in this planet called earth again in your life thanks i hope my advice is helpful
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by James4424: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
well. my advice is for you to give in . not foolishly but give in to one girl . have enough sex with her until your realize that sex is over rated . this is very helpful for you will easily disdain sex and women in general . but if you keep on resisting the jonji God put in us men. you may later give in when you are married and still find sex as a big deal. .

enjoy your youth and explore . university free life comes once. having one girl. i repeat one girl won't kill you or jeopardies your future .
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Grandlord: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
lefulefu:
u made time out for yourself.i guess it was during your free time u made out that time of having fun cos i dont expect u doing parties or running after girls during class hrs or reading time cos if u do that u will just flunk off ur course.though in Nigerian sha its possible for u to do very well in school if u dont attend classes (non academic student) or be traveling about while school is going on and u can still get a good result by blocking the lecturer or if na girl she can give the lecturer the cold room experience to pass cheesy cheesy.
I wasn't doing the naija package o grin

I was only super disciplined and very strict with the time allocated for fun and work and for most of the time, I successfully complied with my set regulations. The reason some of the young women were not happy when I totally cut them off before exams and projects. grin

But my mentality was like 'this life is not guaranteed anyone, so why I go dey kill mysef too much with book? I fit suffer finish come still go die immediately after graduating or during NYSC and I Neva even flex life small. grin

So I had to give to Caesar what belonged to Caesar and to God what belonged to God, make local man for no lose out on either side cool
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by ozueozue(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
kaiiiiii God brossss u harsh ohhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Rednaxelot:

Anuofia.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by ozueozue(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
my brother, you're having sexual urge abiii? make use of it oh before u rape person get a babe enjoy your school days, cos after this school ba this street no funny ohhh, Economy go hit u ba dat Urge wey u de get na Hunger go hold am ohhhh grin
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Adeagbo77: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Try to be steadfast in your prayers and engage in constant fasting, let's say like 3 to 4 times in a week. Bet me, you will not think about "bedding" any of those girls again, no matter how badly dress they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by promotervickky(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
gidjah:
you need to see advices ,people have no fear for God because we are on a faceless forum, it shows how much of a hypocrites we are in this generation.God go help us all .

My brother I was puzzled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.