Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (47597 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / Dealing With Sexual Urges In A Celibate Relationship / How To Cope With Sexual Urges In Celibate Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
lefulefu:
so if op was in a place like brazil or columbia then how im for take cope for school? cheesy.in brazil u will see a beautiful curvy girl with big yansh wearing bum shot or thong walking pass you but the guys still get a hold of themselves cheesy.abeg naijas girls dey even try for dressing cheesy when it comes to decency.wetin my eye don see here my mouth no fit talk am grin grin grin.
hahahahah, Brasil is not Nigeria na.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by adeiza4u(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Legionx:
You know a school environment where all the girls prefer to walk half naked in bum shorts showing their legs, thighs and leaving nothing to imagination.

I'm trying to keep my focus but it's not easy. Lots of girls say I'm handsome and too serious... Those words make me think I can get a girl without stress

But

I'm trying to achieve my goals but the sexual urge sometimes makes my head dizzy....

I'm not broke, I got a medium size gen, TV, GOtv and all that... Which is probably why the ladies are showing interest...

How can I forge ahead when all I see is ass, laps and thighs whenever I step out...
I had similar struggle recently and this is the best solution ever. Truly give your life to Jesus Christ and pray to God to deal with your sinful nature. With that, those ladies would become irrelevant and irritating to you. Even if they decided to walk unclad before you, you wouldn't be moved to have any feelings for them. Also plan your life and follow your plans religiously.
Regards

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by dimmikel: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
You can drop out of school and open a barbing shop, since you have got gen, TV, GOtv. Ladies won’t come patronizing, but men. With that, there won’t be sexual urge which will disturb you from achieving your goals and no head dizzy.

Anuofia.

Or a football viewing center
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by gidjah(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
RealMrNigerD:

Thanks. Didnt get the second statement - typo
was asking if you are in to counselling ?
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Insectkiller: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
You can drop out of school and open a barbing shop, since you have got gen, TV, GOtv. Ladies won’t come patronizing, but men. With that, there won’t be sexual urge which will disturb you from achieving your goals and no head dizzy.

Anuofia.

Hahahahahaha..very hilarious.

I think u have given dat stuppid boy d best solution

grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Emmaculate77(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Control your thoughts and you will be free. Occupy your mind with something honorable. Study the Bible, pray and let go of negative relationships and influence. Good day
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
gidjah:
was asking if you are in to counselling ?
Well definitely not officially.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by UrVillagePpl: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Anuofia.
and the award goes too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by LoveJesus87(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Anuofia.
you can't make heaven aswear grin
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by LoveJesus87(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Nor worry

By the time you check your result and you see something like

EFCC
EFE
EDE-DE (old woman)

Your brain go enter reset mode
LMAO grin grin

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Zane2point4(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Tinyemeka:

All the guys I know who adopted this attitude of yours eventually found it very difficult to succeed years after graduating.

Choose wisely.
All my guys and i are all doing well more than the booky guys back then, we're doing very very well.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Equity15(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Anuofia.
holy moses!!! chai..nairaland ohhhh..see reply abeg grin grin
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by shineeye1: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Legionx:
You know a school environment where all the girls prefer to walk half naked in bum shorts showing their legs, thighs and leaving nothing to imagination.

I'm trying to keep my focus but it's not easy. Lots of girls say I'm handsome and too serious... Those words make me think I can get a girl without stress

But

I'm trying to achieve my goals but the sexual urge sometimes makes my head dizzy....

I'm not broke, I got a medium size gen, TV, GOtv and all that... Which is probably why the ladies are showing interest...

How can I forge ahead when all I see is ass, laps and thighs whenever I step out...

Sue for Sexual Harassment!
Seriously, young men are being sexualy harassed by the mode of nude dressing of females on campus but there is nobody anywhere to plead their case. The authorities who should know better and curtail excesses are enjoying the erotic entertainment which comes with this display. The authorities are even reaping a bumper harvest of free and ever available sex from these nudists on rampage. The resultant effect is that the vulnerable young men loose focus while others resort to odd means to cope or manage the situation.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by jclassiq(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
The only way to control it us to control. Just keep reminding yourself that no matter the amount of flesh they show, it is not meant for you.

And make a commitment to walk with God throughout your stay. Trust me you will never be disappointed.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Thehatman: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Op.....I truly understand how hard it can be, to keep your focus. The distractions can be too much.
For you to fully overcome this problem, you need to give your life to Jesus Christ. He has the capacity to truly give you dominion over this problem.

Give your life to Him today.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
mechanics:
hahahahah, Brasil is not Nigeria na.
i am just saying though if na brazil im dey grin.imagine he"s an international student in brazil or a tourist so how im wan cope with those their curvy girls with skimpy wears grin? for ordinary naija where a girl will just wear ordnary jeans or a knee level skirt he"s complaining of finding it hard to control himself cheesy.guy for where i dey here u will see a very beautiful girl wearing skimpy clothes.now try imagine a younger version of juliet ibrahim with thick booty wearing bum shot and topless walking down the street.in a day here i dey see ten juliet ibrahims,twenty younger looking jenifer lopezs with assgrin,30 geneive nnaji with curves.different version of beautiful ladies and some on skimpy wears and with correct back but i never kill myself nah grin.op just saw one teenager on jeans and im wan die already cheesy.hm na wah cheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Grandlord:
I wasn't doing the naija package o grin

I was only super disciplined and very strict with the time allocated for fun and work and for most of the time, I successfully complied with my set regulations. The reason some of the young women were not happy when I totally cut them off before exams and projects. grin

But my mentality was like 'this life is not guaranteed anyone, so why I go dey kill mysef too much with book? I fit suffer finish come still go die immediately after graduating or during NYSC and I Neva even flex life small. grin

So I had to give to Caesar what belonged to Caesar and to God what belonged to God, make local man for no lose out on either side cool
i understand u cheesy..flex small then study ur books as well cheesy.anyway in naija wen i dey school during exam period u will strange faces writing exams with u and many of those strange faces are not carryover students but ur own colleagues in class.for a whole semester some students wont attend classes.for the guys they will spend their time doing parties and engaging in cult issues and yahoo rackets while for the girls they will spend their time throughout the semester criss crossing the country doing runz grin.a parent go think say im dauther dey school but she"s actually in abuja sheraton towers servicing some politicians cheesy.during exam period them go come back to school and the guys go give big money to the lecturers while the girls will offer themselves in coldroom for grades cheesy.so na so e be.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by mechanics(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
lefulefu:
i am just saying though if na brazil im dey grin.imagine he"s an international student in brazil or a tourist so how im wan cope with those their curvy girls with skimpy wears grin? for ordinary naija where a girl will just wear ordnary jeans or a knee level skirt he"s complaining of finding it hard to control himself cheesy.guy for where i dey here u will see a very beautiful girl wearing skimpy clothes.now try imagine a younger version of juliet ibrahim with thick booty wearing bum shot and topless walking down the street.in a day here i dey see ten juliet ibrahims,twenty younger looking jenifer lopezs with assgrin,30 geneive nnaji with curves.different version of beautiful ladies and some on skimpy wears and with correct back but i never kill myself nah grin.op just saw one teenager on jeans and im wan die already cheesy.hm na wah cheesy.
okay bro, I understand you, don't mind joor, he's one that's looking for them.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Daddyboy21: 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Legionx:

But

so this is what you do with all the school fees I have been sending to you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by Grandlord: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2019
lefulefu:
i understand u cheesy..flex small then study ur books as well cheesy.anyway in naija wen i dey school during exam period u will strange faces writing exams with u and many of those strange faces are not carryover students but ur own colleagues in class.for a whole semester some students wont attend classes.for the guys they will spend their time doing parties and engaging in cult issues and yahoo rackets while for the girls they will spend their time throughout the semester criss crossing the country doing runz grin.a parent go think say im dauther dey school but she"s actually in abuja sheraton towers servicing some politicians cheesy.during exam period them go come back to school and the guys go give big money to the lecturers while the girls will offer themselves in coldroom for grades cheesy.so na so e be.
Very true, sadly. grin
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by fitzainab(f): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
cheesy
Rednaxelot:

Anuofia.
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by 9jaRealist: 1:43am On Oct 29, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Anuofia.

grin grin grin

Perfect response!
POST OF THE YEAR!!!

>
Re: How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? by 9jaRealist: 1:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Legionx:

But

Hope you are not planning on going abroad...
Because you sound like a prime sexual assault. candidate.
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy / Gentleman Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.