Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse (5679 Views)

Poll: Would You?

Yes: 76% (60 votes)
No: 23% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Would You Donate Your Kidney To Your 85yr Old Grandpa? / Can You Donate Your Kidney,for Your Husband Or Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Ranoscky(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2010
Evagreenfields:

wel,like i said,ts easier said than done.am nt in that position yet(n i hope nt 2 be) bt when i do,i'l let u kw plus,av always known men 2 b ingrates.my 2 cent
True indeed !!!

And women are the most grateful right ?
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2010
Evagreenfields:

wel,like i said,ts easier said than done.am nt in that position yet(n i hope nt 2 be) bt when i do,i'l let u kw plus,[b]av always known men 2 b ingrates.[/b]my 2 cent

Very cynical. If you're married, why did you tie the knot, if you consider men to be ingrates? And if you're still single, how do you propose to single out a "real man" amongst so many ingrates?

You make it sound like your husband has to be eternally grateful, because you saved his life, when the fact is saving a life is something you do unconditionally. From what you've said about men, I guess your husband, if he was ever in a position to require a kidney from you to save his life, may be better off dead. Sorry!
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Ranoscky(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2010
Siena:

If you're married, why did you tie the knot, if you consider men to be ingrates?

I doubt if she's married b'cos, a sane married woman WILL NEVER say such.

Siena:

And if you're still single, how do you propose to single out a "real man" amongst so many ingrates?

She's expectin 'spiritual holy ghost pregnancy' just like 'Mary' (mother of jesus).

Siena:

You make it sound like your husband has to be eternally grateful.

Exactly what am talkin about.

Siena:

From what you've said about men, I guess your husband, if he was ever in a position to require a kidney from you to save his life, may be better off dead. Sorry!

And who is the 'sane' man that would propose to such creature ?
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Romeo4real(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2010
Any person who would not donate their kidneys to their spouse is either in the wrong marriage, or shouldn't be married in the first place.
I would gladly donate both of mine!
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Evagreenfields: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2010
Siena:

Very cynical. If you're married, why did you tie the knot, if you consider men to be ingrates? And if you're still single, how do you propose to single out a "real man" amongst so many ingrates?

You make it sound like your husband has to be eternally grateful, because you saved his life, when the fact is saving a life is something you do unconditionally. From what you've said about men, I guess your husband, if he was ever in a position to require a kidney from you to save his life, may be better off dead. Sorry!

before u cruxify me,i meant 'men' in d context of men and women,but it stil doesnt change my view n p.s,am not married.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Evagreenfields: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2010
Siena:

before u cruxify me,i meant 'men' in d context of men and women,but it stil doesnt change my view n p.s,am not married.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by chelseabmw(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2010
omon dis wan hard oooooo
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2010
Evagreenfields:

before u cruxify me

I'm not crucifying you - you're doing that yourself, unaided.

Evagreenfields:

but it stil doesnt change my view

Clearly not. Why would I care to attempt changing your view? Do I know you?

Evagreenfields:

p.s,am not married.

A status that won't be changing for a while, unless you find a guy who reasons the way you do.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Romeo4real(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2010
A status that won't be changing for a while, unless you find a guy who reasons the way you do.
Ouch!
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Stallion84(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2010
sure
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by mojounited(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2010
Lol @Siena, kindly temper justice with mercy, kai!

@Evergreenfields, how you ended up generalising that all men are ingrates is beyond me. It sure seems like a guy musta hurt your feelings recently . . .it's nothing to feel so disgruntled about; just pick yourself up, dust yourself and move on - big girls don't cry (you know what i mean)

Pweety chic, take it easy dear. .the right guy will surely come but being ruthless and not accommodating will just drive most guys away. Just my 2 pence
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by hbabe(f): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2010
I could, it depends on how sweet the marriage is.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Blazay(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2010
No. I willl gladly donate to a child but not to a spouse. I do not expect her to donate on my behalf either. I just don't feel comfortable with the whole idea.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by belamour(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2010
KIDNEY : The kidneys are paired organs with several functions and They serve the body as a natural filter of the blood, and remove wastes which are diverted to the urinary bladder. In producing urine. but Generally, humans can live normally with just one kidney, as one has more functioning renal tissue than is needed to survive. BELIEVE ME, IT WORTH THINKING ABOUT
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by iyatrustee(f): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2010
belamour:

KIDNEY : The kidneys are paired organs with several functions and They serve the body as a natural filter of the blood, and remove wastes which are diverted to the urinary bladder. In producing urine. but Generally, humans can live normally with just one kidney, as one has more functioning renal tissue than is needed to survive. BELIEVE ME, IT WORTH THINKING ABOUT

Na wa for all this grammar oh u go donate or you no go donate. simple Yes or No
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Seekers(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2010
Guys, i no fit lie,if de gel is just my gel frnd,i cant buh if na my wife n wey don born pikin for me,i go do am gladly
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Seekers(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2010
Blazay:

No. I willl gladly donate to a child but not to a spouse. I do not expect her to donate on my behalf either. I just don't feel comfortable with the whole idea.
guy, see am wit u all de way, kidney!!!
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by funmeme(f): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2010
definately, yes.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Ranoscky(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2010
iyatrustee:

Na wa for all this grammar oh u go donate or you no go donate. simple Yes or No
grin grin grin

Sista, which one you no dey na? why you dey paranoid for the guy na? grin

The guy just want do small demo on how kidney dey function, u com dey paranoid, nawa for you O! grin
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by iyatrustee(f): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2010
@ ranoscky, no vex jor. D guy just dey show imself na I'm make jare. Like lagbaja go talk, Simply yes or no.( Ma fejo pa mi oh)
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Dblank(f): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2010
He must really worth it o.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by InkedNerd(f): 12:34am On Nov 16, 2010
I'd just take my spouse to another country [where selling kidneys is legal e.g. Iran] and buy them a new kidney.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Ndipe(m): 1:03am On Nov 16, 2010
Why not?
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by seshejame: 1:05am On Nov 16, 2010
yes , if the other one is fuctioning properly. I really have to love him ooooh
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 16, 2010
Yes.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Ranoscky(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2010
iyatrustee:

@ ranoscky, no vex jor. D guy just dey show imself na I'm make jare. Like lagbaja go talk, Simply yes or no.( Ma fejo pa mi oh)

Ok o, mo ti gbo.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by ruth42k3(f): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2010
well its really complicated because u wouldnt if he could go to that length for u
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by idk: 2:09am On Nov 17, 2010
I'd donate my kidney for financial retribution. I don't love anyone enough to donate it for free though.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by dominique(f): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2010
in a heartbeat cos i know he'll also do the same for me.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by kanmi22(f): 1:42am On Nov 18, 2010
Whatever my religion is not against, i will do it to save my secound half cuz thats what he is to me, YES- MY SECOUND HALF, i will donate mine gladly even if he wouldnt which i think he will, hmhmhm maybe!
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Olanirans(m): 12:38am On Nov 19, 2010
yes will do
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Elpieda: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2010
Its sad to see that some people will actually not donate an organ to their better half, How selfish the world has become, If I can donate to strangers then how much more my spouse?

Romeo4real said it right, If you cant donate your kidneys to your spouse even after knowing that one kidney functions as good as two, then you should not be married or you are married to the wrong person or you married for the wrong reasons, Its sad and this brings tears to my eyes,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Dog Breed For A Lady Living Alone..your Suggestions.. / Help: My Boyfriend's Mother Extorts Money From Me / Am I On The Right Side?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.