Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse (5678 Views)

Poll: Would You?

Yes: 76% (60 votes)
No: 23% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Would You Donate Your Kidney To Your 85yr Old Grandpa? / Can You Donate Your Kidney,for Your Husband Or Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Ranoscky(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2010
^^

My broda/sista, Can you imagine ? undecided
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by kollyp2000(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2010
Yes, I can
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by plappville(f): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2010
Romeo4real:

Any person who would not donate their kidneys to their spouse is either in the wrong marriage, or shouldn't be married in the first place.
I would gladly donate both of mine!

Very right!

from (topeorekoy (m))=not so sure of that.

what if the woman decides to leave?

i heard of a story on radio, the husband donated his kindey and liver to his wife and the woman is in court asking for a divorce.

the guy now whats his kidney and liver back
shocked shocked shocked This ur story get k-leg oo grin grin grin requesting back already donadet kidney grin grin

from(josite) ==

if she has been a good wife to me,my jewel of inestimable value,i will surely do so.but if not,it is beta for her to die quickly so i can rest.

You wicked ooo, just becos she no be gud wife, u will harden ur heart and wish her death when she is sick shocked shocked shocked

Well for me, i have no reason to say no, i will donate to my spouse, because i know he will do same if such case occures.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by Mobinga: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2011
Of-course not! I don't want another man's penis touching my kidney while its in her body.
Re: Would You Donate Your Kidney For Your Spouse by iyatrustee(f): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2011
^^^bad guy tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I On The Right Side? / Best Dog Breed For A Lady Living Alone..your Suggestions.. / Help: My Boyfriend's Mother Extorts Money From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.