Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Is It A Crime To Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Love? (1277 Views)

Is It A Crime To Ask A Guy Out As A Lady? / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Love? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:04pm On May 21, 2007
THIS IS A GIRL I LOVED SO MUCH, I MEAN SO MUCH, SHE TOLD ME SHE IS STILL A VIRGIN AND  HAD NEVER ALLOWED ME TO HAVE SEX WITH HER,BUT THAT DOESN"T BOTHERS ME,  WE ONLY DO A BIT OF ROMANCING,KISSING. JUST TODAY, I WAS WALKING HER BACK HOME, SHE MET A GUY AND I STEPPED BACKED FOR THEM, BUT HEARD ALL THEY DISCUSSED, BUT WHAT I HEARD THAT PINCHED ME WAS WHAT THE GUY SAID. HE SAID " YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT,I WILL SEE YOU TOMMORROW AT HOME" WHEREAS MY GIRL HAS TOLD ME ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR BOY BEFORE THAT HE IS TRYING TO WOO HER, AND SINCE THEN, I DID NOT KNOW WHAT'S UP BETWEEN THEM AS IT IS NOT NECESSARY FOR ME TO KNOW CUZ I FEEL I TRUST HER, BUT THIS IS A NIGERIA GIRL, I KNOW WHAT THEY CAN DO (SORRY GIRLS IN DA HAUZ) THIER EMOTION CHANGES EASILY, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, IS THIS GIRL CHEATING ME OR WHAT, BUT I PRAY THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN THEM CUZ SHE IS THE SOURCE OF MY JOY AND HAPPINESS AND I THINK SHE IS WHO I LIVE FOR, (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 22, 2007
Phessaoyr,that name long o!!!
Imagine u saying that U feel u trust her, OBoy,y u no fit ask am ?Whatareu waiting 4 to ask her aboutthat guy thatsaid he wants to meet her at home, Com o!U make me vex here,Y she no introduce u to the guy when they were talking, U just dey dey look them, Na wao 4 u,
Even if am walking with my girl,and some one calls her and she knows the person,She would prefer introducing me to the person first b4 they start to talk if not ,wahala go shele!!!She u grab, I dont take nonsense o!Dont give room 4 such things , if u have doubts,call her and ask as many questions as u want,if she gets angry,na she sabi,afterall,na ur neck u dey protect.[ Shes he source of ur Joy,I understand, but I wonder y ur etaking things easy when it bothers u like this,
Yes,On the issue of Virgin,u know say this days,our girls dey really pretend to be virgins whereas,another man dey koboko dem 4 ur back, My friend ,e dey happen, As my friend will always say,the only way to know a virgin is by testing, U know what i mean,
If not,no com meet me 4 road dey tell me that kin thing cause I go call u foolish Man,
Make them u decieve u o!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oShine ur eyes well well O,
Girls dey too pretend O[b][/b]U can conclude untill u confirm, beyond every reasonable doubt,
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 22, 2007
Yes,AM back, grin grin grin
Make e no be say this girl dey smooch another man 4 ya back come dey give u only kissing and romance, U heart go really greak wen u find out.
Kai,walai talai,if na me eh!
Abeg do wetin i say make u do and reply back ok.
I dey wait. wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2007
thanks xjovial, i go ask am and feed you back, o boy i wonder what your real name could be. can we chat on yahoo some day??
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by anon101(f): 2:04pm On May 22, 2007
quote "SHE IS THE SOURCE OF MY JOY AND HAPPINESS AND I THINK SHE IS WHO I LIVE FOR, (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN"

I dont know what u mena and u must be stupid to put all ur hope and heart in a girl not ur wife ,,, u are bound to be heart broken , its harsh but its the truth

put ur hope and sourceof joy in God and u will not have heart attack
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by francessby(f): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2008
PHEESAYOUR:

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, IS THIS GIRL CHEATING ME OR WHAT, BUT I PRAY THERE IS NOTHING BETWEEN THEM CUZ SHE IS THE SOURCE OF MY JOY AND HAPPINESS AND I THINK SHE IS WHO I LIVE FOR, (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

What i expected you to do is to ask the girl about the other guy to know what she will say, then you can judge her from what she says and don't think that human being is your source of joy and happiness cos you will get heart attack from human beings okay, make God your source of joy and happiness
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by Chat2MeBac(f): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
@Poster.
Why not have a "sit-down" with the young lady instead of jumping to conclusion? I have learnt from personal experience that things are not always what they seem. I think she is the best person to explain what you overheard or thought you did. Just get your facts straight first before you make any drastic decision that you may later regret. All the best dear,
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by kokoye(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
You seem very young and naive and need to learn from elders who have survived this kinda ordeals: stop chasing love at this tender age, chase the things that will make the ladies run after you.!!!

, yea, at ur age, it is a crime to fall in love cos you'll only be messed up, it wont let you concentrate on the things that really matter to you.
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by martho(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2008
a friend of mine was in a similiar situation back in the days,i advised him to sleep with her by all means.u know what she doesnot want to give it to u, she is definitelitely giving it to somebody else.no long story u must scatter the nonsense,i dont like it when women try to fool us.all this shit has never happened to me,and my instinct has never fail me .
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by martho(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2008
a friend of mine was in a similiar situation back in  the days,i advised him to sleep with her by all means.u know what she doesnot want to give it to u, she is definitelitely giving it to somebody else.no long story u must scatter the nonsense,i dont like it when women try to fool us.all this shit has never happened to me,and my instinct has never failed me ,
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by Moyola(f): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2008
Qtn: Is it a crime to love?

Ans: No
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by kufreabasi(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2008
yes because EFCC is everywher.
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by jekkad: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2008
shine ur eyes like a true man,and search out d rat from its hiding place,dats if there is any,but i guess there is
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by Moyola(f): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2008
kufreabasi:

yes because EFCC is everywher.
haha, cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by whitelexi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2008
Love is dead, but its still not a crime grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by Moyola(f): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2008
whitelexi:

Love is dead, but its still not a crime grin

u heard of 'Revived love'
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by Orimili(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2008
It should be a crime to abuse the caps lock key like that.

Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by galatico(m): 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2008
How sure are you that the Girl is a Vrigin and I must confess you are losing the girl if you don't act fast.
Re: Is It A Crime To Love? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2008
love its a crime ,metropolitan police are everywhere so dont love or else you ready to go to jail

(1) (Reply)

Wot Wil U Do If You Wake Up To Realise U'v Bin Jazzed Into A Marriage 4 15 Years / Platimunk Honey ~ Im So Sorry~ / Breaking Up On V-day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.