Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account (71921 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by LANDLORD72: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Fucking woman monitoring spirit as far as am concerned the man did no wrong why use fake Facebook to chat what are you looking for if not looking for a man too you are a cheater wife.
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Truthbites: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Reply to same husband

'my husband is lying critically ill and in coma.. I'm the one to take the decision to take off the life support and am doing just that..'

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lol.men and lies.

She should sha take it easy,no kill yourself by yourself o.
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Truthbites: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
LANDLORD72:
Fucking woman monitoring spirit as far as am concerned the man did no wrong why use fake Facebook to chat what are you looking for if not looking for a man too you are a cheater wife.

She wasn't looking for a man. Instead, she was trying to test his loyalty
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by alizma: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Mumu, low self esteem man. These days, girl wey want you no go send whether you marry or not
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Youngzedd(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
I have to ask again, is polygamy not legal anymore in Nigeria?

Why don't people just take on 2nd, 3rd Wives?

My brother the thing tire me.

We copy Oyibo too much.

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by hyperflex(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
She found what she was looking for
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by MissJoy29(f): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
That's how an unfortunate one told me he hasn't had sex since he relocated from the west to the east 2 years ago. Only for me to find out the retard was married with 3 children and they all live together.

I have seen liars & promiscuous men but that Y demon's own topped the charts!

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by cococandy(f): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
I have to ask again, is polygamy not legal anymore in Nigeria?

Why don't people just take on 2nd, 3rd Wives?
why don’t you take on a second and third wife yourself and see how body go tell you. Social media gra gra

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Smith234(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
But he go good make the lady just Rest In Peace true true
Nksleek:
Modupe Adedayo Oriloye’s marriage is on the verge of collapse after her husband replied that she had died four years ago while unknowingly chatting with her on Facebook.

The emotionally drained and devastated Modupe took to Facebook relationship group, Rant HQ to seek advice as the discovery from her cheating husband has caused her several sleepless nights.

According to her, she created a fake Facebook account to chat with her husband as a friend. In the course of chatting with him, she asked if he was married only for her husband to reply that she died four years ago.

She wrote;

"I created a fake account n started chatting my husband n he told me that his wife died 4 yrs ago..what should I do?"

Reactions are posted below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/10/28/cheating-husband-shocks-wife-with-epic-reply-on-her-fake-facebook-account/
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Becalm(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
As for the lady who chatted her husband up to test his fidelity and got the shocker of her life. What you should do is to confront your husband and register your displeasure/disgust/humiliation etc, he most likely will apologize and probably not use those lines again if he were to flirt again. But I can assure this lady that her hubby never wished her death, only that some stupid men can deny their mother just to please or woo a girl. I have seen ladies too who deny their poor parents or claim dead parents because of fake social status. Either way ... Life goes ON.

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by 12345baba(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Keep digging for dirts u end up getting ur hands soiled

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Staircases(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Audio death
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by ozueozue(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
ehhh she don die she don die na, kwantinu to rest in PEACE[marriage}.... who tell u to venture on that kind of journey, u already know hes a cheating type. Why disguising wen u know u will be hurting yourself instead of u to find remedy to quench he's cheating appetite. u carry gun wey ur friends tell u carry shoot yourself Aunty Keep Resting In Peace
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by TemmyT002(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
checkedout:
Why would she in the first place test her husband trust/loyalty/love for her in that manner after years of marriage when she could have done it in a better way? I will Blame her if her marriage crashes.

Women are insecure

Thank God she was insecure
Now she knows the demon she married.

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by baby124: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
That marriage will crash because she will always wonder if he wants to kill her!
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by djbussy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Here comes Nigerian Mr. and Mrs. Smith movie . Hope we go get am for Alaba?
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by EgunMogaji2: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Youngzedd:

My brother the thing tire me.

We copy Oyibo too much.

Because I don't understand the unnecessary stress that guys allow women to place on them.

Even Oyinbo they take on multiple wives. Idaho in USA and even in London amongst the muslim community.
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Rozaytee: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Na wa oo see all d stupid replies am seeing most especially from men...some men ehn

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Platony(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Women & know know.

Keep resting in Peace my dear. Next time u'll receive sense.
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by franchasng: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lolz, if not for having kids in wedlock and to avoid family/societal pressure, 99% of financially stable men will not marry, they will prefer to be keeping girlfriends and concubines to getting married to one woman, sadly that's the carnal truth cry cry

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by clemz85(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
He could be right you know. Maybe the real woman he married is dead. The software she came with, follow come, has been corrupted or totally replaced. Fact is if a device is giving you what you want there is no need for an upgrade. The only time I never cheated in my life, yes I'm a polygamist, was when I dated Belle. I swear this girl can nack. She can cook. She complete. But as a broke man then I had to let her go, make I no tie her down.

Bottom line he loved you for a reason, don't change yourself.

this is a sweet truth,
a man was once ask how long has he been married, he said 25yrs but he is happily married for 4yrs,

na the Woman go fan charcoal wey catch fire,

like dey said, some things are better kept unknown
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Deepthoughts: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nksleek:
Modupe Adedayo Oriloye’s marriage is on the verge of collapse after her husband replied that she had died four years ago while unknowingly chatting with her on Facebook.

The emotionally drained and devastated Modupe took to Facebook relationship group, Rant HQ to seek advice as the discovery from her cheating husband has caused her several sleepless nights.

According to her, she created a fake Facebook account to chat with her husband as a friend. In the course of chatting with him, she asked if he was married only for her husband to reply that she died four years ago.

She wrote;

"I created a fake account n started chatting my husband n he told me that his wife died 4 yrs ago..what should I do?"

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/10/28/cheating-husband-shocks-wife-with-epic-reply-on-her-fake-facebook-account/
You have been a terrible night mare to your husband all along for him care so less of you.why did you have to create a fake account?,do some real soul searching and mend your ways.
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by DeriNwamamaten: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
helinues:
If a prostitute is lost, she can only be found by armed robbers cos they both operates at night.

EOD
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Amdoyin(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
The truth is: All Men cheat. Take it or leave it.
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Yoighaman(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
You deserve what you got, why create a fake account to chat with him in the first instance? You don't trust him? Now you know better. Since you didn't allow him live in peace, he chose to allow you rest in peace.
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Talkingoil(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nksleek:

She wrote;

Pathetic, but getting back at him is not the answer, rather continue to act as you have always acted, then calmly approach him with facts of his infidelity
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by BABSSSOO(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
you that went to create a face FB account no be lie you lie? now the man is lying his own lie, you are complaining, can't someone lie in peace again? meanwhile 4/2 equals
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by ikwedim(m): 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
And Facebook didn't disable it. If na guys now, they will say we suspect some things on your account. Put your pic for security check.
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by mila1121(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
I think the man meant the wife is obsoleted
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
RoyalBlu:
The lies men tell to get a slice can be so awful..

Imagine this unfortunate fellow.

What can be more painful than this? More so if the wife has been loyal?

Slice of what exactly? Bread?

My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Money Given To A Wife By Her Husband Is Called What.. / Couple, Both Aged 100, Married For 79 years, Die Hours Apart (Photos)